Chapter 111 - Birthday (Part 1)

---Apologies, had to split this up into two parts otherwise the chapter would've been too long and bits would've been cut unfortunately.
__________

"Crap crap crap!"

"You're still running away orangey?"

"Shut it kid and don't rat me out"

"Please don't involve us in your thing with Petra please Ikarus"

"Quiet brother, I'm enjoying orangey's suffering"

'He's such a dickhead'

It's been... just under a month since last time and right now, I'm currently desperately trying to get away from Petra and am currently 'hiding' in the room Zeki and Ariza rents out even though it's more like fleeing from her. Is that weird that they still sleep in the same room together when they could choose separate inn rooms? Ah, forget it, they still have separate beds so it's just like having a roommate I guess.

Any updates to give before I explain my reason for running... ah, me and Petra have gotten proper intimate a couple of times in the last month. I mean, both times were mostly as awkward as the first and were nearly identical to what happened as well, at least the build up is always a little since that seems to be something we could improve on. It doesn't help that her 'teasing' seems to have gone back to how it was the first time but that's to be expected, that's just who she is after all. I guess it technically does make things even greater albeit extremely frustrating but I seriously need to get away from pervy Petra asap! Even if she's not actually being a perve this time.

"I don't get why you're trying to hide from her Ikarus, she'll be able to find wherever you go"

"It's not hiding brother; she's fleeing from older sis. The second she gets close, orangey will run like a chicken once again"

[<-User- is such a coward>]

'Must you start as well!?'

There's quite the few reasons why I'm fleeing like a coward from my girlfriend but all valid goddamn it! I should probably explain a little for context though.

You see, a bored Petra is something I've yet to properly experience till recently and it's honestly hell, imagine constant nonstop flirting and teasing combined with basically being a dress up doll. I guess it's true things have been pretty stagnant after building work started on the new district that actually might be done sooner rather than later since there's loads of people on that side of things but there's one reason that might topple everything else... it's my birthday tomorrow.

Slowly footsteps creep down the hallway to the bedroom portion of this inn and by dear God, I already know who that is. Just leave me alone woman!

"Heh... you really can't be getting away that easily"

'Fuckkk...'

Without even thinking about it, I climb out of the bedroom window and continue to flee...

__________

Listen okay, I know I made the mistake of actually agreeing to allow Petra to plan a party for me even though I didn't want one nor do I even plan to celebrate it but the preparations have been astonishing. She's been going on nonstop about this for a couple of weeks now constantly asking for my opinion about how I want it and that sort of thing while frankly, I just don't care! It also doesn't help right now she's trying to get me back into a clothing store to pick out something for tomorrow, I'm sick to death of these clothing type shenanigan's now! Just let me wear this!

I'll end up being twenty-six tomorrow and frankly, I'm the type of person who hates getting older so the entire idea of celebrating it is a little annoying. At least on the dragon side of things it was just a gift but Petra's too nice for her own good so wants to celebrate it... I really do have bitter old man tendencies it seems, it's just another year closer to death after all...