Chapter 160.5 - Harder (18+)

"Are your eyes still closed Petra? No peeking!"

"Heh, you understand how pointless this is, right Ikarus?"

"I know you can't see but still... just wait a tiny bit longer"

Having returned to the sex pad, aka our bedroom, I'm about to present the gift I've gotten Petra and boy, it really has Ikarus written all over it. It's required a slight amount of preparation but it's the thought that counts, and the stupidity as well.

Anyways, turning Petra around to face me, she opens her eyes and tries not to chuckle at the 'gift' I've given her.

"Ta daaa! Your present is me!"

Standing proud, basically butt naked with all but a couple of ribbons wrapped around me, this was the best idea I could think of to at least show how grateful I am for what Petra's gotten me.

It's an obvious gift for Petra, right? A naked Ikarus ready for whatever sexual scheme she's got lined up! I know it's stupid and it's still daylight outside but oh well, Petra enjoys sex so why the hell not?

"Heh, you really are something else Ikarus. If you wanted sex, you could've just asked"

"That wasn't the entire point of this Petra, I'm basically giving you free rein to do whatever you want! Nothing is off the table"

I'd even let her spank me tonight if that's what she wants, despite me not being a huge fan of it. Actually, maybe not, I doubt Petra would want to do something I dislike anyways.

"Heh, I'll keep that in mind, but there's no point if you don't enjoy it as well Ikarus. Before I unwrap my present though, it needs a little fine tuning first"

Petra steps in closer and starts to feel around her gift while giving it a little present of own, that being a full-on kiss. I honestly could spend hours making out with her but I seriously doubt that's what she'd like to do, right?

Anyways, Petra eventually stops the kissing leaving me slightly turned on and curious on what she wants to do. It says a lot that both of us can turn this red and horny from just that alone.

"E-Erm... you have anything in mind yet?"

"Heh, could relentlessly tease you with no end in sight Ikarus, that could be fun"

This woman, always with the edging. At least I know this time around it's definitely a joke, she'd enjoy it but we don't tend to do that anymore. It's probably down to how desperate I can get when it happens, even Petra doesn't want to send me that mad.

"Seriously Petra, we can edge if you want but I can tell when you're kidding. You have any other ideas?"

The absolute Goddess of a women pauses for a second trying to seriously think of something that we can do, then she has a slightly sly grin.

"Hmm... We could go a little animalistic Ikarus"

"Animalistic? You don't mean that pet play thing, right?"

I mean, I can get behind the cute ears and tail, but if Petra wants to go down the rabbit hole with that sort of thing, it may be a little much even for our tastes. Hey, I'll never kink shame anyone but a rubber pet suit or furry sort of thing might be overdoing it? I can imagine sweating my arse inside something like that but I'm pretty certain Petra doesn't mean that now. The fact I even know what those are troubles me a little...

"Heh, nothing like that Ikarus. I mean the position more than anything else... You really have a dirty mind at times"

Huh, I guess we haven't actually done it doggy style yet. Despite the belt and phalluses being pretty great, we don't tend to use them all that much so something new like this could be fun. I feel like making a joke.