Chapter 24 - Dungeon Deux

(Ikarus) "Fire is definitely the best magic"

"Thank the Lord for this fire you've provided for us Ikarus-sama"

(Nathan) "Can feel my fingers again"

Having made our way to the island, it wasn't that much of an issue actually finding the dungeon, it literally is the only building on this entire island and it can be seen while I was flying the sky. We have just entered the building and are trying to warm ourselves up with a fire I've quickly made.

As for the apparent dungeon we've entered, it literally is a large square building with a fountain inside, nothing else, nothing more. There does look like there is some scribbled writing on the fountain but I'm too far away to read what it says right now.

There were no bodies here though, I don't know if that means this place was completed or they didn't end up getting here but we will be finding out anyway.

Both party members are basically right up against my bird body with their hands above the fire, give it a minute or two, they should be alright again.

"Hey, if you two are that cold, hug up really close against each other"

That definitely wasn't an attempt to get them closer together, sharing body head does warm you up though. Cupid Ikarus is back again!

"It's not as bad now Ikarus-sama"

"We're good now"

[<*Sigh*>]

I should've suggested that when they were shivering, my meddling might have worked then. I still need to find an effective way of getting them together.

"Now that you two are warmed up, what's the plan moving forward?"

"I would be best to wait for your magic to recover Ikarus-sama"

(Nathan) "Yeah, attempting it right now might be taking too big a risk"

'Let's have a check, status'

[Name: Ikarus | Species: Phoenix | Level: 24]

[Health 4,942/5,000]

[Stamina 804/3,500]

[Magicka 473/3,500]

'Oh, it must be already be midnight, another HP is gone down. I've actually got more stamina and magicka left than I first thought'

"If you two give me a good night sleep, my stats should be pretty much full"

"Stats?"

"It's probably best not to question her Charlotte"

Ignoring these two, I start thinking about something else.

I'm a little unsure on what the recharge rate of how my stats actually work, I know about health and stamina work but not magicka.

Health seems to be related to the injury that happened so if I was to take a huge stab wound, it would take a big chunk and rapidly drain as well, a small wound might take a small chunk but might not even cause bleeding damage though. So... to sum it up, it's exactly as you would think. It was stupid of me explaining this one.

Stamina always seems to be fully refreshed after a good night sleep and magicka is just odd, it seems to recover by itself but sometimes it can recover really quickly, other times, really slowly. My best guess is it might have something to do with the types of food and drinks I consume but that's just a theory. It should be high enough in the morning though.

"Night then Ikarus-sama"

"Yeah, night. I'll sleep as well in a little while"

"Don't you two being getting up to anything funny while I'm asleep, I don't want to be woken up by the sound of kissing"