Chapter 94 - Lovebirds

"Hehehe... the fruits of our labour, tis a beautiful thing really"

"Heh, if only your stares were reserved for someone else"

"I always look at you in that way! You're not getting jealous over a metal bar... are you Petra?"

"Of course not, my lovely Ikarus"

I'm looking at a small, single golden bar mined, processed and then picked up from the blacksmith's. It's now in my grasp and is making me drool, not literally of course although I wouldn't be surprised if I did. We've only just picked this up from the blacksmith's from that ore we gave him the other day and are now having lunch at the inn, sure we probably should be a little more subtle about such a thing but it's not exactly like I'm waving it about, it's sitting on my lap right now.

Even though we've been eating, I really can't help but keep staring at it. I think the main reason is because I've never seen something like this within my own two hands, sure, gold coins are great and all but this thing actually makes them! And sooner or later, we're could have a vault full of this! This isn't even a full sized one yet as well! We'll definitely have to build or buy a place to store all these at some point though.

What I just said is true about Petra though, I do check her out a load so I think she might be a little jealous. In all honesty though, there was a slight hint of a lie in what she said, a tiny amount but it was still there... you know what? I'm going to use this even if it could backfire, I'd love to effectively tease her and get away with it but if it backfires, that's not the worst thing in the world either...

"So... if I was to give, ALL my attention to this brilliant, sexy piece of metal, you wouldn't be jealous at all? Even if I was to hug it ever so tightly?"

"Heh... you'll regret this Ikarus"

You know what? I think I will but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop this despite this thing now getting uncomfortable on my lap, I'd put it in back in storage but I've got Petra within my grasp now!

"Really? Do tell how I'll regret giving my soul to this absolutely stunning and amazing bar of gold, I'd hate to replace you but with this piece of metal, it might just happen"

I'm so freaking odd, it's a good thing she likes me so much.

"Heh... It's pretty simple how I'll do it Ikarus, I'll just have to draw away your attention by some other method"

Sitting next to me in the booth, she moves even closer, looks me in the eyes and smiles. I can already tell where this is leading and there's no chance I'm going say no to some mouth action.

Petra moves in for the kill and I embrace it, I find very quickly that something else startles me while we're proper kissing though. When I say proper, you should be able to understand what a 'proper' kiss is.

"W-Wha-... what are you doing?"

"Oops, looks like my hand slip... heh"

I can't believe she just did that! You know that whole thing where your hands can kinda wander when kissing? Yeah, one of her hands went to something of which there are two of and pretty soft as well as being brilliant to hold. I don't even need to be explicit, I'm way too flustered to even care about anything else right now.

"Petra... we are in public, ya know?"

Keep in mind, we have been talking pretty quietly throughout this, I guess it was more seductive throughout that gold bit then just quiet but still.

"No one saw or is even here... it's funny how your biggest concern is being seen though, no complaints about what I just did there?"

Damn it, she realized I didn't hate it, I'm still not embracing this female side to me despite it basically being impossible to avoid at this point. Despite this body being great, it still had its drawbacks like with being male as well. I definitely don't remember being like this as a guy back on Earth though, clearly this has had an effect on the way my mind works as well.