Chapter 151 - Love Dungeon

"Ikarus-sama... you need to wake up... Wake up!"

"Huh!?! Where the fuck am I?"

What the hell? Where am I? Is this... a classroom? And why is Charlotte looking like that? She looks kinda like someone who either is a student or teacher. At least it's good I know everyone inside here, hang on...

Is that... Zeki wearing a girl's uniform? All of us six, wait, is that Nathan... as a girl!? What the actual fuck is going on inside here!?

Waking up at a modern school desk with the rest of my party the only students inside this small class room, I'm obviously going to be shocked and a little dazed. Unlike other dungeons, my mind feels a little confused on what world is real, almost as if I have memories being a student inside this place. I'm not stupid enough to realize all of them are false though, it's just a strange feeling really.

"Language Ikarus-sama! You know such foul language isn't allowed"

"Ahhh, orangey's going to get told off again"

(Ariza) "Shh Zeki, we'll be told off as well"

"Lotte is going to give her detention again at this rate"

"..."

Everyone inside the classroom makes a quiet comment except Petra who just seems to be writing in her notebook, or studying. Am I high right now or something? Why was I sleeping through class anyways? Think Ikarus, this is probably the only way you could've entered.

"*Sigh*, I'll let this time slide Ikarus-sama but you really need to learn to stop staying up all night watching cartoons. Now, let's back onto calculus..."

While Charlotte returns to the front of class and starts giving out extremely important information that will help you in all aspects of life, I can't help but start to feel a little worried. Destroying something is one thing, but handling my party full of brain-dead idiots who think they're actually part of the world? What do I do here? All of them seem like they have no clue on what's going on.

'Please don't tell me I'm going to be alone like this inside this place...'

Just as I'm about to go crazy thinking I'm the only sane one here, a slight nudge from the table across from me arrives. We need to speak quietly though or the teacher-sama will tell me off again.

"Heh, it seems like we're the only two people conscious in here Ikarus. Everyone else is into the roleplaying a little much"

"Thank fuck you're normal. You any idea how to complete this place Petra? The entrance is way too misleading to end up studying inside a school"

"Heh, maybe it's not misleading Ikarus. Could it be this is more just the background or the beginning that leads onto that?"

Petra's speculation could be right but then again, all my mind can think of right now is how perverted this entire thing is. As long as there's a sizable gap before this and then, the FBI shouldn't be getting involved and screaming, FBI, open up! Even if we are all old enough and still appear to be the same ages... I need to stop thinking about this now.

'Yo Aesa, you here as well?'

[<Affirmative Ikarus. Aesa feels like this world could be based on something similar to Ikarus's history of watching cartoons originating from Korea or Japan>]

'I thought I was getting anime vibes from h-...'

"Ikarus-sama! What's the answer to the equation?"

Standing ahead of me is a grumpy teacher-sama crossing her arms for me obviously not listening in the classroom. Trying to make a reasonable guess to what was asked, I glance at the chalkboard and all I can see is a mess of numbers and symbols I have no idea on. I didn't actually fail maths believe it or not but this is like reading a foreign language!