Chapter 99.5 - First Time (18+)

---18+ Content Readme (Click away if you're underage!)

---And so, the 18+ smut fest is upon us! The readers on scribblehub made this happen so this author-kun cannot be blamed if it ends up terrible! I joke but hopefully it's alright. If you're new and just looking for smut to read, I can see this being a little disappointing since there's actual buildup involved.

---This will be a little different than most, the chapters should be normal length (This one in particular I made too long and didn't want to cut anything) and won't be completely filled with just nonstop sex. A bit of buildup/romance/random stuff can go a long way but there is obviously the main dish as well...

---Not every time will be told about in detail simply down to not wanting to repeat a scene and these should be pretty rare (This volume may have more than most). Each scene should have a different spice to it and hopefully you enjoy! Warning, Petra may have perverted tendencies if this goes to plan...

__________

"Enjoying that steak Ikarus?"

"Yeah, it's good"

After completing the day's work and during dinner at a restaurant in town, both of us have been a little iffy all day since my vague response earlier. It's not exactly like I said yes or no but normally I would just blush or shrug off her teasing so it's obvious I've developed to a point where being extremely intimate might just be possible.

...

And now, the dreaded nerves continue to show themselves, I think I may have even surprised Petra with what I said and it's starting to get late now making it even worse. She doesn't normally start small talk so that fact she's asking something like that means even she has been thinking about this too much as well.

Thankfully enough, she's the first to finally say something about it all.

"Listen Ikarus... we don't have to do anything if you're not ready. It doesn't matter if it takes years or if things never go that far, you really don't need to work yourself up over it... If you feel like you have to force yourself, then I'd never forgive myself"

In all honesty, both of us have been a little quiet to each other throughout the day while working, it's clearly obvious now we've both been worried about this but maybe for differing reasons. Doing the deed as a guy is one thing but as a female and with someone like Petra? It's an overwhelming thought, like what am I even supposed to do? I've got like two moves I know how to do well and one of them is impossible... unless toys exist in this world but that's not something for now.

"It's not forcing myself this time around Petra, it's not like I haven't tried things already... I'm just anxious, that's all. It's a good kinda scary if that makes sense"

As for those things I've tried before, think back to when I was unconscious for weeks inside my own head after the curse thing, you don't remain sane without trying a lot of different things like exploring your body just simply trying to pass the time. I also would like to point out every single try failed, you have no idea how hard it was to pet the cat and I just couldn't come close. It's funny that frustration actually helped keep me calm and sane inside there.

That's not the only time but there really wasn't any need for me to mention that I may have spent the occasional amount of my personal time groping myself when I first gained this human form. Sure, looking at the nakedness was always too stimulating but the feeling of having breasts to play with is actually great. It should've been expected I may have explored a little when first changing since what's the first thing you'd do in a different gender? The answer should be pretty obvious, even if I didn't try anything for quite some time because of my own stupidity.