Chapter 181 - Big City (Announcement)

---I've got some bad news specifically for you Wattpad readers. It turns out, this pain in the arse website has a 200 chapter limit for stories which I had no idea on till recently. I could just make another REAPH listing and go about it that way, but considering all the little petty things that wind me up posting here, this has honestly flipped the iceberg (I've had lots of little things happening like new chapters not being created, words getting deleted despite other sites pasting perfectly fine, things like that). I could understand if the limit was considerably higher, but 200 seems way too restricting, no?

---TL;DR, this is the last chapter on this site and if you want to read more, go to Scribblehub (My preference), Webnovel or Patreon. I hope you'll be willing to switch if you're still liking this story, no concerns if not. :)

__________

"Petra, meet my original brother Connor. Connor, meet Petra. He was always the idiot out of us two"

As soon as the short haired blonde man enters the bungalow, I can't help but send an insult his way while giving the introduction. If you've ever had that annoying younger sibling, you'll know exactly why I failed to mention I ever had a brother back on Earth. Minos is way different so not even worth comparing.

----------

----------

Anyways, Petra tries to give him a handshake like she somehow remembers this Earth based greeting but my sibling doesn't pay attention to it. Motherfucker just left my wife hanging!

"Brother!? I only have one bro and he disappeared around... forty-five days ago I think, probably chasing some skirt who'll put makeup on him or something. Is this some fake identity fraud shit where you try and steal his life? I ain't falling for that scam, gonna call the cops round if you two don't piss off"

'Only a month and a half? I know Petra said time is slowed down massively here compared to our home but still. Anyways, that makeup comment pisses me off'

"Seriously bruv? Even with a different face, a different gender and different height, you still can't recognize me? Jeez, you really are terrible. And as if you're going to call the police! The second they do; they'll discover the plants you're growing out in your room"

"You know about my shit!? I knew Brooklyn was a snitch, how dare he rat me out! You supposed to be his girlfriend or something? I'm not selling to anyone I haven't smoked with before!"

...

Not even having the strength to respond to him and just facepalming instead, maybe you can understand now why I didn't want this meeting happening other than just brotherly rivalry. Consuming drugs is one thing, growing it in your bedroom is an entirely different matter. I would've kicked him out ages ago if the house wasn't left in both our names.

"Was that your name Ikarus? Brooklyn?"

Despite Petra trying her best to pretend ignoring our conversation, think the fact she finally knows about my original name makes her happier more than words can describe.