Chapter 159 - Heading Back

"Urgh... feel like I've got an elephant crushing my head"

"Heh, you comfortable there Ikarus? We've really got to stop doing this"

Waking up on top of Petra's ample bosom, it's obvious we've had one of those nights of nonstop drinking and celebration again however, the hangover is really bad this time around.

Trying to recollect my memory, things are just as blurry as always. I don't think anything too insane happened this time around like getting jealous to a tree but things definitely weren't normal.

"You're right Petra, gimme a second and I'll get off... There was definitely a grassy throne, oh, and a thorny wreath I remember wearing, not sure I remember putting this dress on though. Why is there an umbrella on my head as well?"

I'm wearing some orange tribal looking garb and I'm not exactly sure why. I definitely remember putting my enchanted dress away... and getting stuck upside down hanging from a vine after declaring I was part chimpanzee. Okay, last night was crazier than I remember, at least we're not naked this time around.

----------

----------

"Heh, they tried to get you to do the ceremony naked Ikarus, remember?"

"Oh yeah... they said its tradition, or was tradition. I regrettingly would've done it until you pulled out your sword and threatened to send heads flying. It's a good thing your jealously can still remain while pissed"

I mean, drunk Petra gives less of a shit than normal. She probably looked like a badass threatening them but all I can remember is a faint outline of her doing it. That was after a few litres of the dwarven booze though.

"Heh, you remember that? It wouldn't have been out of jealously Ikarus, can't be having anyone see such unfiltered perfection, it was for their own safety really. Erm, do you mind getting up now? My chest is hurting a little"

"Yeah yeah, sorry. Forgot about how you get pain there as well"

Finally crawling off Petra, grabbing my throbbing head and looking around, we appear to have woken up on a patch of grass surrounded by dozens of other drunkards. Ah, the life of a partyholic, I'd hate to do this all the time but on occasion it's not terrible.

Some are in costumes, others in similar tribal stuff to me and more in those black robes I've already seen all around the place. Oh, Zeki and Ariza are here as well passed out within the crowd. Ariza got peer pressured into drinking by Zeki and spent most the night struggling to stay awake and Zeki, what the hell is he wearing!? It's like some costume sort of thing with a corset and shows quite the bit off. I'm so going to take the piss when he arises...

----------