Chapter 105.5 - Romantic (18+)

"Seriously Petra!? Why the hell did you buy them?"

"Heh, isn't it obvious Ikarus? That's what we're using tonight if you're up for it"

In the end, I spent a good amount of the day just hanging out with the other two phoenixes, mostly stuff like shopping and listening to Zeki complain simply because Petra seemed to take her sweet time looking for 'gifts'. I'm honestly a little disappointed knowing what they are now, she's just laid them out on the bed alongside us both and it just sums up I knew she was a real pervert at heart.

For the night, we booked a fancy hotel room nobles use just simply because I thought it could be romantic and the package this room comes with is definitely like that. Sure, the rose petals, cosy décor and lovey dovey bits around the place like candles do set the mood but there's a more immediate issue with what she's decided to buy.

You see, Petra has clearly found a sex store and bought two very distinct objects which I'm now guessing is apparently are my 'gifts'. Laid out on the double fancy bed are both objects alongside with what very clearly looks to be a harness that goes around the waist. It doesn't take a genius to realize that one of those objects attaches to this harness and the other, I'm not completely sure on, maybe it goes under the belt?

I'm honestly impressed they even have things like this in this world but has she seriously bought two dildos? I mean, I could find some clever way of describing them like Johnsons, snakes or even sausages but that's what they clearly are. Is it weird to be using 'toys' on our second time doing this or is this a normal lesbian thing I'm unaware of? Regardless, I already know Petra's a little perverted so it doesn't matter in the slightest and in all honesty... my curiosity has always gotten the better of me.

The first of the Johnsons looks kinda soft and floppy, have no idea what it's made from but looks like something similar quality from Earth... is it sus that I remember what they look like? Moving on though, the second is a tiny big bigger but looks to be made out of stone so it's rock hard... that phallus is rock hard, hehe... stupid Ikarus.

Also should keep in mind, both aren't exceptionally huge nor long, extreme length is pretty pointless when it comes down to something like this. I don't even have to be a female to realize something that simple, a tongue has always worked better than a large third leg... even if mine was pretty small, I did use to call him my little friend after all.

"There's two of them though... I'm not completely sure about this if I'm being honest"

Eh, I'd say it's a little more just anxiety then anything else, . We are in a hotel basically built for nobles right now as well, got to have a little romance beforehand before the inevitable comes around. Knowing how my mind works, I'll probably change my mind soon but got to at least keep up the appearance that I'm stubborn.

Describing this room though, imagine a modern extravagant king-sized bed hotel room with an on-suite bathroom that's pretty big in size and definitely worth the insane amount of silver it costs for just one night. Obviously the furniture isn't going to be as modern and there's nothing electric around but the fireplace is cosy, the furniture looks comfortable, the bed is huge and matches the carpet being a romantic red and there's even actual plumbing in this place! Even if it's makeshift and I really shouldn't be focusing on that.

"Heh, we don't have to use it Ikarus if you're unsure. Don't push yourself to do anything you don't want to do but it is pretty good though"

Petra be liking the fake D... that's not even funny, just shut it bird!

[<Aesa also agrees with -user-, that's was incredibly unfunny>]

'Don't you be showing up this night, go into shutdown mode or something and buzz off'