chapter 03: This bloody Body

Heaven bless him. He was reborn and he was giving a chance to take revenge. All people who would harm him and his family must pay back a thousand more.

Wu Ruo felt depressed after he was thrilled for a moment. Although he was given a chance to relive, he was not allowed to choose when. Right now, was the darkest, least favorite, fattest and weakest time of all. He had no spiritual power to cultivate, but also had no ability to take care of himself. He must need help to get him out of bed. And he panted every step he took. The saddest thing was that he married to a man, which people laughed at him for entire life. Although not many people bullied him in the future, they would laugh at him that he was a man’s wife.

On the bright side, his family was safe and sound, which he should be satisfied with. He could figure out to solve other things but the only thing that bothered him right now was to find his Longevity Slab. In last life, his mother gave the Longevity Slab when he turned 24, but he was told that it was delivered by someone. And his mother didn’t say by whom. He was sure that his mother didn’t know about the Longevity Slab or anything that the Longevity Slab was the reason why he couldn’t cultivate.

“Ruo.” Guan Tong, his mother, hugged him. There were tears in her eyes. But she could only hug his belly because he was too fat, “are you all right?”

Wu Ruo’s eyes turned red as she reminded him of how she died in last life.

“No.” Hei Xuanyi left on their wedding night. And his family didn’t live with him. Therefore, he had been alright for those two days, except that the food the servants served was not good.

“That’s good.” Guan Tong was relieved. She was worried that the Hei family would have a problem with him being too fat.

Wu Qianqing, Wu Ruo’s father, was relieved as well and asked Wu Yu, “Yu, why do you come with Ruo?”

Wu YU smiled, “I ran into Ruo’s attendant on my way out and he told me that Ruo was stopped by Yu Tianbao and the boys. So I chased them away. That is why I come with him.”

“Those bastards!” Wu Qianqing knew that Yu Tian bullied his son.

“Uncle, I…”

Wu Ruo knew what Wu Yu was going to say. But he didn’t want him to say. So he interrupted him, “father.”

Wu Qianqing’s attention was drawn to him. “Have you had breakfast yet? If not, I will tell them to prepare some.”

“I have, father. I just want you to help me get into the house.”

“You are grown-up man. But you are acting like a baby.” Wu Qianqing smiled.

He walked forward and supported Wu Ruo, whispered, “why isn’t he coming back with you?”

Wu Ruo knew he meant Hei Xuanyi, “he is busy but he will come later.”

In last life, Hei Xuanyi came later in the afternoon.

“Great.” Wu Qianqing nodded.

Wu Ruo squinted at Wu Yu with the corner of his eye as he walked inside the room and caught that Wu Yu was laughing at him in his eyes. it reminded him of what Ruan Zhizheng told him before he died in last life. He clenched his fists.

But Wu Yu was known as an easygoing gentleman who took extra care of him. As long as he was in trouble, Wu Yu would certainly help him. But how could such a nice man look down upon him? Was Ruan Zhizheng right about the entire Wu clan having a problem with them for a long time?

“What’s the matter?” Wu Qianqing sensed that something wrong with Wu Ruo.

“Nothing.” Wu Ruo unclenched his fists and took the opportunity to feel his pulse.

In last life, he learned some medical knowledge because he got fatter and fatter after he got married. Thanks to his teacher, he learned that he got fat not because of his physical problem, but because he was poisoned with a poisonous insect in his body. It explained why he was fat in a different way. The fat all over his body didn’t sag. Instead his body inflated like a big balloon.

At the time he mastered a certain level of medical skills, his father’s power had been ruined for more than a decade, impossible to regain it.

But now, it was only half a year that Wu Qianqing’s power was ruined. There as a big chance he could help him regain his power.

Wu Yu left as he had no chance to cut in.

Wu Qing came up with an idea as he saw his back. Then he sent away his servant to have breakfast in the kitchen and talked to Wu Qianqing, “father, I have something to say Yu. I will be right back.”

“I can send someone to get him back.” Wu Qianqing said.

“No need.” Wu Ruo refused him because he didn’t really have something to say to Wu Yu.

“I will help you.”

“I am fine on my own.”

Wu Qianqing was worried. But it was in Wu’s mansion. No one would bully his son. So he let him go.

Wu Ruo was sent out of the Shuqing Yard by his father. Wu Yu happened to make it to the alley where they were earlier.

He caught up by supporting his body against the wall. But he started to pant very soon and he might fall down on the floor out of balance.

If he fell down, it would be difficult for him to get up alone.

“This bloody body.” Wu Ruo wiped the sweats on his forehead. Tomorrow he was going to lose weight.

When Wu Yu came to the side door they were at earlier, Wu Ruo saw from distance someone waiting for Wu Yu. They were Yu Tianbao and the two boys.