chapter 124: Down on the Luck (2)

Wu Ruo had a look at Wu Xia in his arms and then the naked Ba Se at the corner, “What’s wrong with Xia? Why is Ba Se here?” And both are naked.

“What?” Wu Anyi asked angrily, pointing the man at the corner, “He is Ba Se?”

“Yes. I saw him a few times at school.”

“What the fuck! After so long time, we finally find him.” Wu Anyi said to Wu Anqi, “Brother, let’s catch him.”

Wu Anqi nodded and tied Ba Se up with Wu Anyi.

“…” it was inappropriate for Wu Anshu to stop them, so he could only let them take Ba Se away.

Wu Ruo laid his eyes on Hei Xuanyi who had been silent all the time, surprised. “Xuanyi, what are you doing here?”

Hei Xuanyi went forward and pulled him into his arms, “Are you all right?”

“I am fine.” Wu Ruo smiled.

“Let’s go home.” Hei Xuanyi shoveled Wu Xi into Wu Qianqing’s arms and then left with Wu Ruo.

Since Wu Qianqing didn’t want his daughter to see such a nasty scene, he hurriedly took her away.

The others looked at each other and didn’t know what to do.

“What the hell is going on?” A man from West Courtyard whispered.

They were told to come here to see a drama. So only Wu Xian having coitus with a man?

But it was a drama indeed. They didn’t expect that Wu Xia was into men and he would have sex with a man at a restaurant. What a bold behavior against societal rules!

“But things are not as simple as they seem.” Someone said.

Wu Sheng roared as he heard their conversation, “Out! All of you!”

Wu Anshu and Wu Rui drove everyone from West Courtyard out and warned them not to spread the news. Then they shut the door.

At the moment, Wu Xia woke up and was confused at the sight of Wu Sheng who was holding him, “Ge, what’s wrong with me?”

Then he realized that his voice was hoarse and his throat was painfully dry.

“You were drunk and fell sleep.” Wu Sheng tried to stay calmly.

How could he ever have the heart to tell him that he was raped by a man? If Wu Xia knew the truth, he would go mad.

“Ge, my body is so painful, especially…” Especially his back door. But Wu Xia was too shy to tell.

Wu Sheng didn’t say a word but only dressed Wu Xia up.

“What happened? Tell me.” Wu Xia lowered his head and saw those bruises on his chest.

Everyone lowered their head, avoided his eyes, and didn’t say a word.

“Did someone beat me?” Wu Xia asked, “Why can’t I remember anything? I remember that I went downstairs with Chen Hou, and then…”

All of sudden, his face changed into a grief. And he screamed sadly.

“Xia, are you OK?” Wu Sheng asked anxiously.

“I remember it. Now I remember it.” Wu Xia remembered that he had gone to the loo after he separated with Chen Hou. But then against his own will, he had climbed to the third floor directly from the backyard, and then went into the room they had dinner in through another window.

Then he was dragged into Ba Se’s arms and got kissed on the lips.

He tried to struggle but his body did the opposite. His body wanted more.

Ba Se was not gentle at all. He bit him all over his body and kept saying Wu Ruo’s name. He didn’t even waste much time on foreplay. Very quickly Ba Se inserted his thing into his body and moved like crazy.

Thinking of this, Wu Xia screamed and shoveled Wu Sheng away. His eyes turned red. He shouted in pain, “You saw it, didn’t you? You saw that a man doing me, didn’t you?”

The bruises on his body were not wounds but hickeys from that gross man. And the pain in his back door.

“No. We saw nothing.” Chen Hou denied hurriedly.

“Now you are lying to my face? I remember everything!”

“Xia, it’s not like what you thought” Wu Sheng comforted him.

“So like what? It’s your stupid idea. You said you asked Wu Ruo out for dinner and forced me to apologize to him so that you can take the chance to frame Wu Ruo. But what now? Where is Wu Ruo? Who is the one getting raped now? Tell me! Tell me!” Wu Xia went hysterically.

At this moment he only wished he could die.

His roar made Wu Sheng’s heart ache. He choked, eyes turning red, “We didn’t expect this to happen. We…”

“What’s the point of explaining it now? It’s true that a man did me. A lot of people saw it. What should I do now?” Tears came out of Wu Xia’s red eyes. Suddenly, he turned around and jumped out of the window.

“Xia.” Wu Sheng rushed to the widow and saw Wu Xia leaving on a horse.

He looked back and shouted at Chen Hou, “Go chase him!”

“Yes.” The others hurriedly rushed out.

Glaring at Wu Anshu, Wu Sheng said resentfully, “Don’t you owe us an explanation? You said Ba Se likes Wu Ruo and promised that you would work with me to get back at Wu Ruo. But now what? How am I supposed to explain to my father?”

“…” Wu Anshu.

Since he knew that Wu Sheng didn’t get along with Wu Ruo, he told them to ask Wu Ruo out for dinner and then get himo drunk. Then Ba Se would take over for the rest. But the result was nothing as he had planned at all. What went wrong exactly?

“Wu Anshu, if something happens to Xia, I swear that the entire East Courtyard will revenge.”

Wu Sheng kicked away the table beside and left.

“Ge, what on earth is going on?” Wu Rui was so mortified.

Before he came here, his big brother told him to see a good drama at the restaurant. But why did the North Courtyard suddenly become an enemy of the East Courtyard?

“We should explain to our father first so that they can prepare for what’s coming.” Wu Anshu sighed.

Now the entire East Courtyard wouldn’t go easy on him.

Really down on the luck! They just had a fake ‘forgive and forget’ dinner with South Courtyard last night. Now he made enemies with East Courtyard.