chapter 184: It Is True (2)

Wu Ruo mocked in mind as they were laughing.

"Hey! Are you going or not?! Make a way!" someone behind the fleet roared.

"Let's go." Wu Ruo and Wu Qianqing went back to their carriage.

"They are too simple." Wu Qianqing sighed.

How simple they were to think they would have a happy life in the Wu family!

Wu Ruo smiled and said nothing.

When the fleet came to the south gate of the Wu family, one of Hei Xuanyi's guard informed the Wu guard that they were moving in. However, the Wu guard drove them off as if they were beggars, "go away. Go away. We haven't received a notice that anyone from the Wu sideline will move in."

As Wu Ruo had anticipated that Wu Chenzi would make it difficult for them to move it before they got the imperial decree, he walked forward holding the imperial decree in hand, "are you saying that you are rebelling against the emperor's order?"

The Wu guard was mortified and knelt down on the floor. The housekeeper hurried to inform the chief as he learned the situation.

As the chief knew that Wu Ruo came with an imperial decree, he scuttled out and said with a smile, "Bufang, I am sorry. My sincere apologies. I've been too busy to inform the guards that you are moving in."

As a chief himself, Wu Bufang of course knew what he was up to, "I understand you must be very busy because I am a chief too."

"Go and arrange their accommodation now." The chief ordered the housekeeper.

"Yes."

"Now get out." Wu Bufang said to others.

Wu Qiantong and the others got out of the carriage excitedly.

What happened next scared Wu Bufang and the elders. They didn't see exactly what the situation was in the carriage. Now that all of them got off the carriage, it was all clear. Some of them lost their arms or legs, eyes, or ears. Basically no one was perfectly fine.

Yao Shuyuan couldn't believe what she saw, "you...you..."

They heard that Wu family were seriously hurt but they never thought they could be hurt this badly.

Everyone looked painful because they didn't want to recall the horrible day when they got hurt. And they would never want it to happen again.

Wu Ruo comforted them, "don't worry. His majesty ordered the State Master to cure you in a short time. If you need any medicine, just tell the chief of the direct line. He will do whatever you ask."

The chief was mortified at the words. How much medicine do they need before they get recovered?

Wu Ruo said to Wu Bufang, "great grandfather, since they are already here, I've done my job. If you will excuse me, I still have something to run. See you."

Wu Bufang nodded.

"Wait." A roar came from the house. Then a lady in extravagant dresses walked out of the gate with the help of a maid and stopped before Wu Ruo, roared, "guards, take him down."

Before the lady's guards made a move, Wu Qianqing and hundreds of Hei guards who had escorted Wu family rushed forward between the lady and Wu Ruo, even pushing the lady to move back a few steps. The lady was so angry that her body started to tremble.

"You-You!"

"Zhirong, what are you doing?" The chief said heavily.

Wu Bufang looked at Shang Zhirong and then at Wu Ruo. Finally he chose to stay silent.

Shang Zhirong roared, "chief, they hurt my daughter Weixue and she is still in coma. I am avenging my daughter."

So she was Wu Weixue's mother. Wu Ruo sneered, "Mrs. Wu, your daughter intruded into our house first and our guards hurt her by mistake because they thought she was an assassin. Besides, she is not the only that got hurt. I had lost my consciousness for two days. Whom do I take revenge on?"

"You are standing here perfectly fine. My daughter is still in coma."

"Are you saying that you would let it go if I am still seriously ill in bed?" Wu Ruo mocked, "is that how you thank the one who helped you?"

"Who did you help?"

"My husband's family saved the State Master's father. Are you going to deny it? Or do your family usually take revenge on those who once helped you?" Wu Ruo raised his voice loud so that the passers-by could hear him.

The chief said heavily as the passers-by started to gather around and point fingers, "Shang Zhirong, the State Master will take care of Weixue's problem. You, go inside, right now."

Shang Zhirong took a lot of effort to control her temper and finally went inside the house after she shot a hard stare at Wu Ruo.

Wu Ruo turned around and said to Wu Qianqing, "Father, you can go home without me. I still need to go shopping first."

"I will go with you." Wu Qianqing was worried about him.

Wu Ruo nodded.

When they were in the carriage, Wu Qianqing said, "given what's happening now, you and the State Master are holding a grudge. So you should bring more bodyguards with you every time you go outside. They may ambush you, I am afraid."

"I will be careful." Even if Wu Ruo didn't do that, Hei Xuanyi wouldn't let him go out alone.

"Where are you going?" Wu Qianqing asked.

"Medicine shop."