chapter 64: He Is a little Monster

Before he came to the front yard, he already heard from distance that Hei Xin was shouting anxiously, “Little master, it’s cold in the snow. Stop playing it.”

Wu Ruo smiled.  

The kid is awake!

He was having fun in the front yard. You could tell from his giggling.

He thought maybe it was not a bad thing that the kid could grow up to a two-year-old boy overnight, because he could run and play by himself.

The moment he walked through the jade arch door to the front yard, a white snow ball was being shot right at him. Before he, Shiyi and Shijiu made a move, the snow ball hit right on Wu Ruo’s nose and then slowly slipped down to the ground and fell into pieces.

Shiyi hurriedly wiped the snow on Wu Ruo’s nose for him, “Ma’am, are you alright?”

Wu Ruo couldn’t feel his nose at that moment. He even had tears in his eyes because of the great pain.

He turned to Shiyi, blood running out from his nose, “do I look all right to you?”

“Ma’am, you are bleeding.” Shiyi wiped the blood for him with a handkerchief.

“Ma’am, are you all right?” Hei Xin ran over and asked anxiously.

Without answering him, Wu Ruo laid his eyes on the giggling boy.

He was wearing a red cotton-padded coat, bringing out his bright and porcelain skin. His hair was tied into a small bun, with a straight fringe. His eyes were big and bright, curving into a crescent moon-like shape when he giggled. He was cutest ever.

The giant bird next to him had no human fingers but could make snowballs with its wings. It kept offering the kid snowballs so that the kid could have enough of them to throw at the servants walking by in the yard.

Most of the servants were covered with snowflakes. The kid was having so much fun. But he felt guilty as he saw Wu Ruo’s bleeding nose. He hurriedly hid himself behind the giant bird and climbed up to the back of the bird and flew away before Wu Ruo opened his mouth to talk.

“…” Wu Ruo.

Was he so scared of him? Why did he run away on seeing him?

“Little master Eggie, where are you going?” Hei Xin followed behind hurriedly.

Wu Ruo had no energy to deal with the kid because of his enormous body. Therefore, he just left it to Hei Xin.

He went to the hall and at the moment he sat down, Numu roared at the back of the room, which startled him.

“Ah! You little yobbo! How dare you destroy the worms I have elaborately feed! You can’t eat them.” Numu chased after and cried, “Ruo, regulate your son!”

Hei Xin apologized to him and then shouted, “Little master, you can’t eat those worms. Don’t disturb your father. He is making magical weapons. Hei Gan, watch out!”

The next moment, Wu Ruo heard the sound of someone falling into the water. His eyes twitched like a lot. The kid was a total little monster, specially here to torture everyone here.

Soon enough, Hei Gan who had been wet all over his body walked in holding the kid in his hand, followed by a wet giant bird, Numu whose hair was a mess, and Hei Xin who was wearing a worried face.

Eggie giggled as soon as he saw Wu Ruo and gave him a pitiful look with his big innocent eyes. It was really hard to yell at him.

“Do you think you can get away from the punishment when you do that look?” Numu lifted him forward.

“Sir, he is still a child. He is ignorant and has a lot to learn. Please forgive him.” Hei Xin hugged Eggie over.

Eggie immediately made a face at Numu.

“…” Numu.

If the kid were old enough, he would definitely spank him.

Wu Ruo held his forehead at this scene.

He had a strong feeling that his life in the future would be absolutely full of “fun”.

At that moment, a servant entered the hall, “Ma’am, the guest in the side yard wants to see you.”