chapter 172: The Story of Last Life (2)

Then guards flocked into Shuqing Yard, followed by Wu Qianjing and his other brothers. They sieged Hei Xuanyi and the soul in the center. When they saw Wu Ruo’s soul, they sneered, “I thought you are the so-called six level master of Yin Yang? How can you become a strand of soul?”

“What’s the use of being a six-level master of Yin Yang? He can’t even protect his own parents. Useless!” Wu Qiantong mocked.

Wu Qianbin glanced at the bodies on the floor and laughed, “look how bad they were tortured before they died. It’s too bad that I didn’t see with my own eyes.”

The soul stopped crying because his body seemed to split because of the anger, “You! You!”

Perhaps because Wu Ruo felt the same sorrow and anger, he was sucked into the soul and saw what was happening with the soul’s eyes. But he couldn’t control the body.

“You bastards!” The soul finally believed what Ruan Zhizheng said as they were so brutal to their parents. He was so outraged to launch an attack. But he failed because he was a new soul.

“You have no physical body nor spiritual power as a new soul, unless you can cultivate from the beginning. But we won’t give you the chance.” Wu Qianli sneered.

“I will kill you!” Wu Ruo roared and rushed toward them.

Wu Qianli took out a rune and was going to demolish Wu Ruo. A white shadow appeared between Wu Qianli and Wu Ruo.

“Demolish my lady with such a crap? Nice try.” The white shadow pointed at the rune which instantly caught on fire, which deterred Wu Qianli to get rid of the rune.

Wu Qianjing stared at the white shadow vigilantly. One half of his face was beautiful human face and the other half was skinless skeleton. He was absolutely from the Ghost clan and his power must be stronger than them because they didn’t notice his existence at all.

Wu Ruo could tell that he couldn’t kill Wu Qianjing and the brother himself. Therefore, he turned back and said to Hei Xuanyi, “Kill them, Hei Xuanyi. I want them to die. Every single of them has to pay!”

He moaned angrily. Wind swept by as if it felt his sorrow.

Everyone cowered backward.

Hei Xuanyi shot a cold stare at them as if they were already dead, “they will!”

“You mean you can take down all of us?” Wu Qianli summoned all the guards, “all of you!”

The guards exchanged eye contacts and hesitated. Not to mention Wu Ruo looked scarily insane, Hei Xuanyi was too intimidating to get close.

Wu Qianli shoved the guard next to him, “go get him.”

The guard hesitated and when he was ready to launch an attack, many shadows showed up behind Hei Xuanyi. And an increasing number of shadows kept coming out more quickly and faster. They were everywhere on the ground, in the tree or rooftop. Their faces were scary and spooky especially in the darkness.

“Listen up! Her lady’s order, kill every single Wu family member! Even from other courtyards! Bring them here and watch how their family are killed!” Hei Gan walked out of the darkness and said.

Most of the ghosts disappeared from the Shuqing Yard. Very soon, people started to scream from distance. Wu Qianjing and the others had a fight against the ghosts. Many people fell on the ground. Wu Qianli and the others were wounded.

Soon their wives and children were taken into Shuqing Yard by the ghosts.

“Seal their power.” Wu Ruo flew into the air, pointing at Sang Dongyi and others, and said to the guards, “now if you rape their wives and daughters, you will live.”

“Wu Ruo, how dare you!” Wu Qiantong roared. Then he screamed because his arm was cut off.

“How dare you say his name out loud!” A shadow showed up before Wu Qiantong and his face was full of black runes.

The guards were scared to death as the dead bodies piled up on the floor. It was obvious that they were no match for the ghosts. Even the chief and the elders combined wouldn’t be enough.

“Do you mean it?” Someone asked.

“Don’t waste time.” Hei Gan said heavily and killed the guard next to him, “you will die if you don’t do it.”

Those timid guards were going to do it.

“Are you rebelling me?” Wu Qianjing roared.

“Master, we just want to live.” The guards hesitated but finally pounced on Sang Dongyi and others.

Sang Dongyi and Ruan Lanru screamed loud and sadly. But they had no power to resist because they were controlled by the ghosts, “don’t you dare! Don’t come over!”

Wu Ruo was especially sad and brutal as the wives reminded him of how his mother had been treated earlier. He shouted, pointing at Wu Qianli, “catch them! Show them how their wives and daughters are treated with their own eyes.”

“Yes.” Ghosts controlled Wu Qianjing and others.

“Ruo, stop!” A man said anxiously as he rushed from outside.