chapter 127: F**k Off (1)

Wu Ruo ignored all the eyes laid on him from all directions and only stared at Ba Se calmly.

Wu Shi didn’t expect that Wu Ruo would do such a shameful thing. He took the opportunity to insult Wu Ruo, “Hum, what a shame! How could you have sex with a man at a restaurant?! You must enjoy being fucked up by a man. Right?”

He didn’t mention the name but everyone knew who he meant.

“Shut up!” Wu Anyi roared.

He had seen what happened last night and also knew whom Ba Se had sex with. Holding grudge with East Courtyard right after ‘forgiving and forgetting’ with North Courtyard was the last thing he would expect.

“What’s wrong with you, brother?” Wu Shi was confused.

His brother hated Wu Ruo too, didn’t he? But why did he stop him?

“Keep your mouth shut if you don’t know the truth.” Wu Anyi said as he observed facial expression of those from the East Courtyard.

Wu Ruo smiled as he gave a glance at Wu Shi, “Ba Se, I’m afraid you must be mistaken…”

“How is that possible?” Ba Se was very sure that he made love to Wu Ruo, “Ruo, have you forgotten how fervent you were last night? You kept begging me to move faster and harder when you put your legs around my waist and to leave marks all over your body. Your back door is so small and tight that I enjoyed it very much…”

Just like that, he said everything regardless of the big crowd in front of him.

“You son of a bitch!” An angry roar squeezed out of the crowd from East Courtyard. A man in dark gray rushed toward Ba Se and punched him in the body.

Ba Se rolled up in huge pain.

It was Wu Qiansu, the fourth master from East Courtyard, Wu Sheng and Wu Xia’s father.

“I will kill you bastard!” Wu Qiansu punched Ba Se in the face and then meant to kill him with a sword.

“Stop, master Qiansu!” Wu Bufang’s housekeeper hurriedly tried to stop him.

“Fuck off!” How could Wu Qiansu ever be able to take anyone’s word?

After his youngest son rushed out of the Zuiyue Restaurant last night, he hadn’t returned home till now. He also sent people to look for him but got no clue. He was worried that his son might have committed suicide somewhere. On thinking of that, it only hurt his heart and he only wished he could slice Ba Se into pieces.

“Please calm down.” The housekeeper dragged him to a corner.

“Ba Se clearly said that he had sex with Wu Qianqing’s son. But why did Wu Qiansu get so upset?” Someone wondered.

“You don’t know that it was actually Wu Xia, Wu Qiansu’s youngest son, who had sex with Ba Se.”

“Huh? What happened?”

A man who saw everything told the truth from last night. Soon everyone in the family knew about Ba Se and Wu Xia. In fact, it wouldn’t be a secret even if Wu Qiansu didn’t punch Ba Se because many people saw the scene when Ba Se and Wu Xia were having sex last night. It was impossible to shut everyone up.

When they learnt about it, they all assumed that Wu Xia stewed in his own juice. It he hadn’t tried to set up someone else, he wouldn’t have ended up like that.

Wu Shi pouted at the news he heard and thought, Wu Ruo was really lucky enough to get away from the set-up.

Wu Bufang, who just arrived from his own yard, frowned as he heard the discussion. He just made it possible for South and North Courtyard to make it up the night before yesterday. And now the North and East Courtyard were having a problem. It was a bad year for Wu family.

It reminded him of the divination on the Winter Festival. Was it true that Wu Family was going to be doomed this year?

Elder Rong and Elder Xian who followed behind also remembered what the divination told.

“Chief, we are having bad days lately. Have you reported the divination result to the Prime Minister?” Elder Xian asked.

“I told Wu Yanlan about it before the New Year and asked him to give the message to the Prime Minister.” Wu Bufang sighed.

“Have you received any messages back after such a long time?” Elder Rong wondered.

“No, I haven’t received any reply from the Prime Minister. Perhaps he is too busy to take care of our business, a branch of Wu family. Or maybe Wu Yanlan forgot to tell him. Forget about that. Let’s see how we are going to solve the problem with Ba Se and things between the North and East Courtyard.” Wu Bufang frowned even tighter.

Elder Rong and Elder Xian sighed too.

Wu Bufang walked toward Ba Se and said seriously, “Ba Se, if you give me the cure to the bewitched worms, I will spare your life.”

Bearing the pain in his body, coughing out blood, Ba Se said, “If you let me go with Ruo now, I will give you the cure right after.”

Wu Bufang couldn’t help looking over at Wu Ruo. It was undeniable that Wu Ruo had turned to be a super beautiful man after losing weight. He resembled his mother a lot but he was even more eye-catching than his mother. He was taller, more confident and dazzling than his mother.

And then he received a sharp stare from the man next to Wu Ruo. He hurriedly looked away, “He is already married. He won’t leave with you.”

“But we already did a couple’s thing last night. Why can’t I take him with me?” Ba Se argued.

“It was not him you slept with.” Wu Bufang’s face fell.

Ba Se was shocked.

Who else could it be if it was not Wu Ruo?