chaptet 170: Don't You Think It's Disgusting? (2)

Wu Ruo opened the letter and sneered, “on one hand, she tries to kill us and on the other hand, she wants to impress you. She says she wants to come in to check if I am alright and hope we can let her in as she spoke for us yesterday. Mr. Charming, look at how attractive you are to her. Do you know that she likes you?”

Hei Xuanyi frowned. Obviously, he had no clue at all. “Ignore her.”

Wu Ruo opened the box and sniffed it. It was fine ointment, “she is generous to impress you.”

Hei Xuantang moved his chair next to Wu Ruo, “do you smell it?”

“Smell what? The ointment?” Wu Ruo sniffed.

“It’s jealousy, coming out of you.” Hei Xuantang said.

Wu Ruo realized that he was saying that he got jealous. He rolled his eyes at him.

Hei Xuantang grinned, stood up and walked out of the hall, “I will go and see my cute nephew.”

“Do you know that Jixi is teaching Eggie skills of monster?” Wu Ruo asked Hei Xuanyi.

“Yes, I do. Any problem?” Hei Xuanyi took the medicine box over and told a servant to throw it away.

“Don’t you have a problem with him learning anything from Jixi?” Wu Ruo asked.

“Why do I?” Hei Xuanyi.

“Human race has a problem with monsters, ghosts and demons. It’s not acceptable to learn skills from other kinds.”

“It’s not the case with us. For us, as long as they don’t learn those skills to fight against our own kind, they can learn anything. Besides, not everyone is talented to learn other kinds of skills or more than two skills.”

Wu Ruo agreed and said, looking to his eyes, “Hei Xuanyi, you are not from our country, are you?”

“No.” Hei Xuanyi was honest, “our clan is on the other side of the ocean.”

“Can you tell me more about your clan?” Wu Ruo’s eyes sparkled brightly.

“I’d rather not to tell you anything before you go there in person.” Hei Xuanyi frowned.

“But you are willing to tell me but you just can’t. right?”

Hei Xuanyi nodded.

“Ok.” Wu Ruo was fine with the answer.

In the next days, Wu Ruo stayed in the house to “heal” and Hei Xuanyi received letters and ointment from Wu Weixue every day. But he just threw them away.

To be honest, Wu Ruo respected Wu Weixue. She must be anxious right now. Otherwise, she wouldn’t pursue a married man so aggressively. And instead of simple greetings at the beginning, she started to write indecent poems. She basically tossed her dignity on the ground and stamped on it.

Seven days after the birthday banquet, Wu Weixue flew into Hei Mansion on a magic weapon. Wu Ruo had just finished practicing and was watching Hei Xuanyi playing sword outside in the yard from their room. When Wu Weixue descended like a fairy, he froze there in shock.

“Xuanyi.” Wu Weixue rushed directly toward Hei Xuanyi as she touched the floor.

Hei Xuanyi didn’t put away his sword but instead launched an attack at Wu Weixue and cut off a strand of her hair.

Wu Weixue didn’t mind it at all. Once she checked that Wu Ruo was in the room, she threw herself into Hei Xuanyi’s arms and kissed him.

Wu Ruo was so shocked to stand up.

Hei Xuanyi stopped Wu Weixue’s kiss with one hand and threw a harsh punch at her chest with the other.

Wu Weixue burst into blood and was thrown away in the air.

“Toss this shameless woman away.” Hei Xuanyi roared.

“Yes.” The guards rushed in and carried the body away and throw it out.

Zhitao inhaled as Wu Weixue was tossed like a trash, “are you right, lady? Master Lan, come and have a look. She doesn’t look good.”

Wu Yanlan who had been in the carriage got out quickly and ordered the servants to carry the bleeding Wu Weixue into the carriage and fed her with medicine, “are you alright, aunt?”

Wu Weixue didn’t respond at all.

“Go back to Wu Mansion and get a doctor right now.” Wu Yanlan said anxiously.

“Master Lan, didn’t you say that she would win Mr. Hei’s heart as long as she lowers her dignity?” Zhitao cried.

“I was joking. But she took it seriously.” Wu Yanlan roared.

A couple of days ago, Wu Weixue once asked him what kind of women men were into. He told her his own thought. Not every man liked proud and arrogant women because it would be a miserable life if men married such kind of women.

He personally liked women who were more proactive and outgoing to express their love. Unfortunately, Wu Weixue took it seriously. She wrote romantic poems and went to Hei Mansion every day. Now she was tossed out of the house like a trash, which was so humiliating. What should he tell his great-grandfather?

“Does she really like Hei Xuanyi that much? Maybe there are other men in the world.”

“No other man deserves her.” Zhitao cried.

“Hei Xuanyi does? She doesn’t know much about Hei Xuanyi. Perhaps he is a useless loser. Does she like him too?”

“At least he is handsome enough.”

“Shallow woman.” Wu Yanlan was angry.

Zhitao tried to refute him, “aren’t you shallow at all? Will you marry a powerful but very ugly girl?”

“…” Wu Yanlan.