chapter 95: Watch Out (1)

“…” Wu Ruo was puzzled, “How is it possible you can see nothing?”

Even if it were for students who learnt augury at Wu School, they would be able to tell people’s fortune by reading faces, not to mention that Hei Xin was not a beginner at all.

Hei Xin said honestly, “Not only Mr. Wu Zhu’s future, I couldn’t even get any bit of yours or any of your close family’s. Perhaps my divination skill is not sophisticated enough to see through the secret.”

“…” Wu Ruo.

Was it because that he was reborn?

It could be. Because a lot of things had changed since he was reborn.

Now that there was no way to tell if Wu Zhu was safe on his journey of training, Wu Ruo started to worried that Wu Zhu’s future might somehow turn back to the point where it had been at.

After Wu Zhu left, other Wu disciples turning to 20 years old began to pack up their parcels, bid farewell to their families, and left Gaoling town for an adventure totally new and unknown to them.

It was always sad to say goodbye and happy to reunite with your family. After the new disciples went off on a new journey, those who had successfully finished their training came back to Wu family one after another.

There were five Wu family disciples who came back from a successful training. Wu Bufang was so happy that he threw a celebration banquet for them, entitled them the middle name of “An”, put their full names into the family tree, and finally engraved their names into the Longevity Slabs to enshrine in the Hall of Longevity. But he didn’t know that the entire thing got Wu Qianqing’s nerves.

As he had anticipated, his son Wu Chu should have come back from his training and be given the middle name as the other five. But now Wu Chu died and it had been more than half a month, Wu Bufang still had not punished the killer, which outraged him.

On the day of the rituals, he took all the people in the South Courtyard to seek justice from Wu Bufang. But Wu Anrun’s father Wu Qianheng had kept Wu Anrun in a secret place. No matter how hard Wu Bufang tried, he didn’t tell Wu Anrun’s whereabouts. There was no way to punish someone else on Wu Anrun’s behalf. Therefore, nothing was solved. But Wu Bufang promised that he would allow Wu Qianjing to deal with Wu Anrun at his own will only if they found him.

Wu Ruo smiled when he heard the news. He wrote an anonymous letter to Wu Qianjing. He also wrote another anonymous letter to Wu Qianheng half a day later.

Five days later, the news that Wu Anrun died in Pingxuan Town spread in the town. It was said that Wu Qianheng saw it when Wu Qianjing killed his son. Wu Anrun died miserably. His spiritual dantian was ruined and his body was divided into parts. You could imagine how much Wu Qianjing hated Wu Anrun who killed his son.

Since then, the North and South Courtyard became sworn enemies. They would have a fight every time they saw each other. They only eased fire temporarily until both sides got seriously injured.

That really gave Wu Bufang a lot of headache. He couldn’t understand why it ended up like this when it could be solved in a better way. But what was done was done. All he could do was to ease their anger.

Wu Ruo stayed at Hei Mansion all the time and kept everything out. He only focused on refining medicine and spent quality time with his son, and also begged Hei Xuanyi to teach him martial arts. But he was still too fat. Therefore, he had to wait until he was thin enough. Besides, he had missed the best time to practice martial arts. Learning martial arts was only for physical fitness. It was only defensive for ordinary people. If his opponent were Kungfu masters, he would lose for sure.

But he was not discouraged. Because in his last life, he had taken herbs bath to increase the strength of his bones because he had had been unable to practice martial arts. It had turned out that he had been good enough to fight against those who had been learning martial arts for years. But when it came to Kungfu masters, he was still not good enough. Therefore, he begged Hei Xuanyi to teach them some.

In the blink of an eye, a month had already passed. The South Courtyard which used to be very busy now had no visitors at all. Even the guards guarding the gate were not as dutiful as before. They even dozed and yawned while on duty.

One day, a gorgeous carriage stopped before the gate of the South Courtyard.

The guards hurriedly straightened up and saw the curtain being brushed opened. A beautiful and slender porcelain-skinned arm stretched outside and placed on a servant’s arm. A drop-dead gorgeous young man walked out of the carriage. His arch eyebrows were charming. He had rosy lips and porcelain skin. His eyes were as bright as those sparkling stars. The white robe added the pureness and innocence of him. No one could resist his extreme charm…