chapter 187: The First but Amazing Try (1)

When Wu Ruo came to the hall, he saw two big boxes putting before the shopkeeper of the clothes shop and two small boxes in the hands of the shopkeeper of the jewelry shop.

The two shopkeepers said with big smiles to Wu Ruo, "sir, these are the clothes and jewelry that you customized three days ago. Please have a look."

They opened all the lids so that Wu Ruo could have a thorough check.

Wu Ruo looked them over and was satisfied with the work and thus paid the final payment. Then the guards carried the boxes to the bedroom in the backyard.

When he went back to the bedroom again, Hei Xuanyi was sitting by the table, reading a book. Wu Ruo smiled and went forward to sit on his laps, "I've got some clothes and jewelry for you."

Hei Xuanyi closed the book and put it on the table with the cover down. Holding Wu Ruo in his arms, he had a look at the boxes, "that many?"

Wu Ruo was less shy than before after what Wu Weixue did to him. Instead, Wu Ruo was much clingy and close to him. And they were way closer to each other. He loved the way Wu Ruo nestled himself into his arms and expected more.

"Not that many and I will buy more for you." Wu Ruo repeated what he had promised in last life, holding Hei Xuanyi's arms, "When I earn enough money in the future, I will buy whatever you want. I will support your life."

"Are you sure you can support my life?" Hei Xuanyi was amused.

"I will try my best to make money." Wu Ruo continued, pulling him back on feet, "go try the clothes out if they fit. If they don't fit, I will tell them to make changes."

He walked to one of the boxes and opened it, and said, "these are yours and the other box is mine. We are going to match our outfits."

Hei Xuanyi grabbed the top outfit and was about to go to the inner room to try it out before Wu Ruo stopped him, "you can try it here."

Wu Ruo closed the door and sat on the chair Hei Xuanyi sat earlier, "I want to watch you."

Hei Xuanyi put the outfit on the chair aside and unbuttoned his clothes. Right after he took off the outfit, he felt smoking-hot gazes from Wu Ruo.

He looked up and Wu Ruo was staring at his chest intently.

Hei Xuanyi's strong and sexy chest muscle revealed due to the low cleavage of his underwear.

Wu Ruo could feel his dry lips and throat and looked away when Hei Xuanyi caught his gaze.

Hei Xuanyi's lips curved upward and turned his back at Wu Ruo.

Wu Ruo was disappointed and hated that he was so sensitive that he almost drooled at the glance of Hei Xuanyi's chest.

While he was waiting, he turned out over the book and had a look. Two naked men were holding against each other on the page, and with various poses on other pages, which turned him on.

Wu Ruo finally checked the name of the book and it said Sex Education.

He assumed that Hei Xuanyi was reading a serious book at daytime.

Wu Ruo wished he could close the book but couldn't help turning pages again and again.

"Do you like it?" Hei Xuanyi asked.

"Yes." Wu Ruo answered without hesitation or looking up.

"Do you like the book or me? Huh?"

Wu Ruo looked up and saw Hei Xuanyi's teasing eyes. He closed the book, "I like you."

Hei Xuanyi was very attractive especially when he was not in all black. The black outfit he was wearing now had small white flowers dotted on it, making him look a lot younger and less cold, and more charming than ever so that Wu Ruo couldn't control his desire to hug him and whispered into his ear, "I am ready now. Shall we try the poses in the book?"

Hei Xuanyi could feel his hard part against his body and doubleched, "are you sure?"

There were dozens of poses in the book, which couldn't be finished within one day.

Instead of answering the question with words, Wu Ruo ripped his belt and kissed him on his sexy lips.

Hei Xuanyi nibbled his lips and carried Wu Ruo onto the bed. With one flick of his finger, the windows were closed by the spiritual power. Both of their hair pins were taken out and let their long hair down.

Wu Ruo got a bit nervous, staring at Hei Xuanyi's beautiful face. It was the first time that he and Hei Xuanyi were naked at daytime. They could see everything about each other, which pushed his desire up to the climax.

He took the initiative to take off the rest of Hei Xuanyi's clothes. When he touched the scorching hot skin, his fingers trembled. Putting his arm around Hei Xuanyi's neck and leading him toward him, he kissed him on the Adam's apple while rubbed his sensitive part with his thigh.

Hei Xuanyi's breath became thicker. He kissed Wu Ruo's ear while he took off Wu Ruo's clothes. The two horny bodies finally pressed against each other completely skin against skin. Their hair intertwined. Their scent lingered. Their breath clung and tangled together and forever.

The guards outside the room took the hint and stepped away as they heard the banging and moans, leaving the two loving birds a privacy.