chapter 61: You Are Married to Me

“What for?” Wu Ruo took over the paper and read a long list of names on it, “Hei Shaofeng, Hei Tianzong, Hei Yangyan, Hei Aozhi, Hei Jingyu…”

Finally he realized what Hei Xuanyi was doing, asking Hei Xuanyi with a surprising tone, “Are these the names you give for for the baby?”

Hei Xuanyi responded with a light ‘hmm’.

“So you like kids?” Wu Ruo asked.

“No, I don’t.” Hei Xuanyi frowned.

Except for his own kid.

“…” His attitude said differently in Wu Ruo’s eyes, “They are all nice names. It’s hard to choose one. But why is it all with surname Hei? Why not Wu?”

“You are married to me.” Hei Xuanyi said while cast a glance at him.

So our child should be named after me.

What the hell??? Wu Ruo’s lips twitched in dissatisfaction. He closed his eyes and poked on the paper randomly and then a name got punctured.

“This one.” He then opened his yes.

“…” Hei Xuanyi checked it, “Hei Haoqiong it is. Good.”

“It is said that it is for the best if the newborn child has a nickname.” Since Hei Xuanyi gave the baby his formal personal name, it would be fair that he could give the baby a pet name, “how about Pig Egg?”

In fact, he came up with such a nickname to piss off Hei Xuanyi on purpose.

“…” Hei Xuanyi directly ignored him and tucked the paper under the pillow, and went to sleep.

Seeing he didn’t give any response, Wu Ruo turned sideways and asked hi, “So, what do you say, huh?”

Hei Xuanyi had no response as if he was already asleep.

“What do you think of it?” Wu Ruo poked him in the arm, “Say something.”

Hei Xuanyi still didn’t move a muscle.

“Hei Xuanyi.” Wu Ruo poked his waist angrily and suddenly, his wrist was grasped.

He froze there and said crossly, “Why didn’t you answer me since you are still awake?”

Hei Xuanyi neither opened his eyes, nor made a sound, nor let go of his hand.

Wu Ruo tried to take his hand back but failed no matter how hard he tried, “Hei Xuanyi, let go of me. I am going to sleep.”

Hei Xuanyi then opened his eyes slowly and said, “Eggie, his pet name.”

It was the best he could do. As for pig egg, or puppy egg, he didn’t want to hear it one more time.

Wu Ruo had no choice but accepted it, “fine. Eggie it is. Let go of me.”

Hei Xuanyi still didn’t let go of his hand.

Wu Ruo rolled his eyes, “I already let the kid follow your surname. What do you want?”

Hei Xuanyi curved his lip a bit and let go of him.

Wu Ruo was so mad to kick him in the leg and turned over to sleep.

Hei Xuanyi closed his eyes again and fell asleep.

Before dawn the next day, someone knocked on the door anxiously and it was Hei Xin who said worrisomely, “my lord, my lady, bad news. Please get up and check the little master.”

On hearing that, Hei Xuanyi instantly opened his eyes, got up, and put on his cloak and dashed out.

Wu Ruo was barely awake but still asked, “What is going on?”

Soon Shiyuan came in and help him get dressed.

“I kind of heard Hei Xin’s voice. What happened?” Wu Ruo hurriedly asked.

As far as he knew, Hei Xin normally wouldn’t come knock the door while they were sleeping unless it was something very huge.

“Well…” Shiyuan hesitated, “ma’am, you’d better see for yourself.”

Wu Ruo was relieved as Shiyuan’s facial expression indicated it was nothing serious. When he went out of the bedroom, he saw Hei Xuanyi was holding an about two years old child.