chapter 67: Serve Hei Xuanyi in Bed (1)

“Hurry up.” Wu Ruo lifted the quilt and said.

Hei Xuanyi hesitated for a while and finally sat up, “Take off your pants.”

“…” Wu Ruo was speechless, “you can pull the needle out directly because there is thread on it. I don’t need to take my pants off.”

Hei Xuanyi moved to the other side of him and saw a thread hung on his white underpants even in darkness.

“You found it?” Wu Ruo asked anxiously.

“No.” Hei Xuanyi lied.

“No?” Wu Ruo was a bit sullen, “Can you go get a lamp so that you can have a better look.”

“No need.”

“But how can you find it without a light?”

Hei Xuan didn’t say a word while his hand touched his bottom.

“!!!” Wu Ruo’s eyes were wide open in surprise, “What are you doing?”

“Looking for the needle.” Hei Xuanyi’s lips curved upward.

As Wu Ruo was about to resist the way how he was looking for a needle, Hei Xuanyi already found it, “Tes, yes, it is almost there.”

“Here?” Hei Xuanyi deliberately touched somewhere else.

“No. A bit up.”

Hei Xuanyi’s hand moved a few inches toward his waist.

“You are moving to the left, not upward. I am lying sideways. When I mean ‘up’, I mean moving toward my thigh.” Wu Ruo was utterly discomfited, “Hei Xuanyi, if you can’t see it, use a lamp right now.”

The smile under Hei Xuanyi’s eyes grew denser and then he pulled the needle out before Wu Ruo was actually losing his temper. Then he saw something black on the other end of the thread, “What is that?”

Wu Ruo quickly turned around and grabbed the wallet and stuffed it under his pillow, “Nothing.”

In fact, it was a gift he was preparing for Hei Xuanyi. He made it with his own hands because he wanted to make it special to show his sincerity.

Hei Xuanyi, without waiting for his answer, pulled off his pants.

Wu Ruo was startled and secured his underpants and sulked, “What the hell are you doing?”

“Apply some ointment.” Hei Xuanyi said calmly.

“No need. It’s not a big deal. I don’t need any medicine.” Wu Ruo objected quickly.

Besides, the wound was too small to find.

“Are you sure?”

“Pretty sure.” Wu Ruo answered, gritting his teeth.

Hei Xuanyi didn’t insist.

Wu Ruo exhaled and tucked in and closed his eyes to sleep. But he didn’t notice the evil smile on his man.

In the early morning, Hei Xuanyi got up on time and went to the dinner hall for breakfast way earlier than Wu Ruo.

Before long, Numu came too.

“The New Year is coming. I need to go back to the wizard clan.”

“When will you leave?” Hei Xuanyi frowned.

“I will go out and get some medicinal materials today, and leave early morning tomorrow.”

“Shall I send guards to escort you home?”

“Save the trouble.” Numu took out a piece of paper and put it in front of Hei Xuanyi, “from now on, before you go to bed every night, do as what it says to force out the worm inside Ruo’s body.”

Hei Xuanyi picked it up and read it with extra attention.

“You have to burn the worm when you get it out in case that it crawls into other people’s body.”

Hei Xin who had been standing aside listening all the time, asked, “Does it mean that he has to be naked when they try to force the worm out. Otherwise, they wouldn’t know where the worm comes out.”

He kept winking at Numu as he spoke.

Numu soon got the hint and said smilingly, “Yes. It’s possible that the worm would come out of any part of the body. You should really take a careful look at his body. If the worm gets back into Ruo’s body, whatever effort we do turns out to be nothing. And your spiritual power would be wasted.”

Hei Xin grinned.

“Mm.” Hei Xuanyi who had focused on the paper didn’t pay attention to their eye contact.

“What are you talking about?” Wu Ruo walked into the hall with the help of Shiyuan and Shiyi.

As Numu knew that Wu Ruo was good at medical skills and thus he was not easy to fool around, therefore, Numu didn’t tell him that he should take his clothes off when they tried to force the worm out of his body, “I am telling him about me returning to wizard clan for New Year.”

“Huh?” Wu Ruo moved forward anxiously, “Masters shifu, are you going home? Can’t you stay here to spend the New Year with us?”

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to spend New Year here. Besides, there are a few things I need to take care of back at home.” Numu took out a medical book, “I have written down all my medical skills I have accumulated these years on it. You can read it when you have time.”

“When are you going to come back?” Wu Ruo didn’t want him to go.

“Welll…” Numu shook his hand, “I may not come back to Gaoling Town again. Besides, I have nothing else to teach you anymore.”

For all these days they had spent together, he got that Wu Ruo’s medical skills were excellent and he was very experienced, not like a beginner. Therefore, he meant it when he said that there was nothing that he could teach him except for the medical skills of wizard clan.

“Is the only reason you come here because you have to teach me medical skills?” Wu Ruo was upset.

“That’s not what I mean.” Numu rubbed his hair as he knew it very clearly that Wu Ruo didn’t want him to go, “Ruo, we will meet again some day. You have my jade pendant, right? If you miss me, you can come to our wizard clan to see me.”

Wu Ruo, of course, knew that Numu had a family in wizard clan. Therefore, he didn’t insist on asking him to stay for the New Year.

After breakfast, he asked Shiyou to prepare the New Year gifts for Numu to take with him.

“My lady, how are we going to prepare for the New Year?” Hei Xin asked.

Wu Ruo froze.