chapter 199: A Man From the Clan of Demon (1)

Jixi flew away from Wu Ruo in an blink of the eye, glaring at Wu Ruo, "how dare you absorb my spiritual power!"

Wu Ruo couldn't believe what his body was going on, "me absorbed your spiritual power?"

It was true that he had an obvious feeling of a foreign strand of spiritual power running into his body like what happened at Wu Chenzi's birthday banquet.

"Of course it's you." Jixi landed.

Luckily he got away very quickly before all his power was absorbed away.

"I do feel a sudden urge of spiritual power in my body, but..." Wu Ruo looked up at him confusedly, "but how did I do that?"

"How could I know?" Jixi's wrath was decreased as Wu Ruo seemed not to know what was happening, "do you have weapons to absorb spiritual power?"

Wu Ruo shook his head, "if I had such kind of weapon, I would have absorbed your and Eggie's spiritual power."

Or only could he absorb spiritual power from others if he aimed such kind of weapon preciously at Jixi.

It made sense to Jixi. Suddenly he got nervous and said "don't say that you know me" before he disappeared quickly.

Immediately a dark figure showed up where Jixi stood.

It was a beautiful man. His long hair was scattered on the back. His eyebrows were thick and long. His eyes were completely dark without white color at all. The expensive outfit he was wearing was red and embroidered with demon runes. He was pinching a red jade flute between his slender fingers. He may look like a gentleman but delivered the quality of evil.

Wu Ruo quickly protected Eggie in his arms since he recognized this man was from the clan of demon.

The man said coldly, having a look at the broken rocks scattering on the floor, "where is Jixi?"

Wu Ruo still remembered Jixi's warning before he disappeared. He faked a cautious face and fixed his eyes on the man, but guessed that this man might be the reason why Jixi barely went outside the house since he came here. And what Jixi did earlier drew the man's attention.

Eggie looked up and asked, blinking his beautiful eyes, "grandpa, what are you saying?"

Grandpa? The man shot a cold stare at the kid.

Wu Ruo's lips twitched. Eggie must have done that on purpose.

The man squinted, flew closer to Wu Ruo and stared hard at Eggie.

Wu Ruo protected Eggie more tightly in his arms.

At the moment a dark light was shot at the demon man.

The man got intense and quickly jumped away from Wu Ruo.

Then a man in dark blue descended before Wu Ruo and protected both Wu Ruo and Eggie behind him.

Eggie's eyes sparkled brightly, "father."

Hei Xuanyi tilted his head slightly back, "are you alright?"

He rushed here because he felt the invasion of the formation.

"We are fine." Wu Ruo was relieved.

The man had a look at the back of Hei Xuanyi and again at Hei Xuanyi's face, "your son?"

"Yes. May I know what you are doing here?" Hei Xuanyi answered.

The man sensed that Hei Xuanyi was no easy man, "I am looking for my member. He once was here. Do you know him?"

"We don't know anyone from the clan of demon." Hei Xuanyi denied.

"Really?" The demon man obviously didn't believe him but still went after he looked at the back of Hei Xuanyi.

Hei Xuanyi turned around and held Wu Ruo and Eggie in his arms and walked to their yard. When they got into their bedroom, he asked, "he is looking for Jixi?"

"Yes." Wu Ruo gave it a thought and decided to tell Hei Xuanyi that he had absorbed Jixi's spiritual power, "I may be able to absorb other's spiritual power and make it mine. But I don't know how exactly it works."

"You can try it on me." Hei Xuanyi said.

Wu Ruo shook his head, "I haven't mastered the skill yet. What if I absorbed all your power?"

"If Jixi can get away from it, so can I." Hei Xuanyi said confidently.

Wu Ruo frowned and didn't know where or how to start. He touched Hei Xuanyi's body for starters but nothing happened.

Hei Xuanyi gave it a through thought, "walk me through every detail before you absorbed Jixi's spiritual power."

Wu Ruo told everything from his meditation and the moment he absorbed Jixi's power.

Hei Xuanyi had a general idea after Wu Ruo finished talking along with what had happened at Wu Chenzi's birthday banquet, "I will try a secret skill from my clan. Watch me!"