chapter 84: Everything Points to Disaster (2)

Could they be the bad guys that Hei Xin was referring to?

Wu Zhu was hesitating there. If he followed them in, he was afraid he might lose the bad people Hei Xin said. But if he didn’t follow them in, he was afraid the three men might happen to the bad people. It was really a tough call.

“I just saw Childe Jiang, Childe Yu and Childe Pan coming for drink again.” A vendor suddenly said, “they are very lucky. Unlike us, we have to stay very late in the freezing cold winter because we have a family to raise. Alas! It’s freaking cold.”

“They must have received the money from the fifth junior master of Wu family’s South Courtyard, otherwise, they wouldn’t have so much money to waste here for fun.”

Wu Zhu frowned at their conversation.

The fifth junior master of Wu family’s South Courtyard? Wu Yu? But why did Wu Yu give them silver?

Thinking that Wu Yu was the partner of his journey, Wu Zhu had some kind of bad feeling.

He hesitated a bit but still walked into Zuiyue Restaurant.

Another waiter welcomed him, wearing a big smile.

“Do you have private room upstairs?” Wu Zhu looked up at the private rooms upstairs and said.

“Sure. This way, please.” The waiter asked while walking, “Do you prefer second or third floor?”

At the very moment, the waiter who led the way for Yu Tianbao and the other two walked out of private room in the middle of the third floor.

“Is that room available?” Wu Zhu asked, pointing to the room next to the three young men’s private room.

“Yes, it is. Please follow me.” The waiter said, smiling.

As soon as Wu Zhu got into the room, he randomly ordered a few dishes and then focused on eavesdropping on the next door. All he could hear was the three young men’s laughter.

At first, the three young men were making random jokes. About one hour later, they got a bit drunk and started to talk about Wu Yu.

“Wu Yu is going on a voyage of training soon. It means we won’t have so much money to waste, guys.” Jiang Xiaoliang said.

“What difference does it make? We still don’t have silver to waste even if he is in town.” Yu Tianbao sniffed.

“That is true. Since the scandal of Wu family stole the fat guy Wu Ruo’s betrothal presents, Wu family no longer dare to borrow magic weapons from Wu Qianqing. Wu Yu, of course, doesn’t need our help to bully the fat guy, so that he can have a chance to step out and pretend to be a good guy before the fat guy who would be thankful to lend him magic weapons and materials.”

Wu Zhu jumped up because he couldn’t believe what he had heard.

“The fat guy is such a dumb. We have used the same trick for so many times and not even a single time he has found something wrong. He even believes that Wu Yu is a good man. If Wu Yu is a good man, there would be no bad man under the sky.” Pan Feng sneered.

“In fact, the fat guy’s entire family is stupid. They are so easy to be fooled. I heard that Wu Yu is going to on a training journey with the fat guy’s big brother.” Yu Tianbao said drunkenly.

“Haha.” The three of them laughed loud.

The more Wu Zhu eavesdropped, the tighter he squeezed his fists. The knuckles were even creaking. Finally he couldn’t stand it. He hurried out of the room and stormed into the next room, clinching the collar of Yu Tianbao’s clothes, “Is what you just said all true?”

The young woman who was playing the lute while singing aside was startled by Wu Zhu who slammed the door open.

“Who are you?” The three young men were too drunk to recognize who it was.

“Is it true that Wu Yu paid you to bully Wu Ruo?”

“That’s what you are talking about.” Yu Tianbao even had a trouble to pronounce well, “Of course it’s true. If you don’t believe me, you can ask Wu Ruo’s servants. They are also bribed by Wu Yu. They deliberately waited for Wu Yu to play a hero when we bullied the fat guy.”

“Servants?” Shiyuan and the corpse servants were the first ones that came across Wu Zhu’s mind but he denied it soon. Then remembering Wu Da and Wu Xiao who had been away for two months, and looking at the three drunk young men, Wu Zhu punched them really hard before he left the restaurant and made it to Wu Da and Wu Xiao’s place.

Wu Zhu tried his best not to show his anger. He broke into their house and threw Wu Da who was still in bed down on the floor, “Do you know that Wu Yu hires Yu Tianbao and his friends to bully Ruo?”

“What…what are you talking about?” It was Wu Da’s first time to see the mild Wu Zhu to be so angry. Now his good-looking face was terribly twisted, making one scared.

“Wu Da, if you still want to live, you’d better tell the truth.” Wu Zhu was furious.

On hearing this, Liu Xiaoru, Wu Da’s wife, said, “Young master, my husband actually knows the truth that Mr. Wu Yu hires Yu Tianbao to bully young master Wu Ruo. Please don’t kill him. I’m begging you.”

Wu Da told her everything after they got married.

“Liu Xiaoru, what are you talking about?” Wu Da shouted.

“Do you want to die?” Liu Xiaoru shouted back.

“…” Wu Da.

“So it’s true that Wu Da and Wu Xiao take Wu Yu’s silver?” sulked Wu Zhu.

“It is true. Please spare my husband’s life.” Liu Xiaoru hurriedly confessed.

“You bloody betrayers!” Wu Zhu threw a punch in Wu Da’s belly with all the strength he had.

Wu Da groaned and then fainted out of pain.

Wu Zhu left in a great anger.