chapter 132: Divide up the Family (2)

Now that he received the letter, it meant that Ling Mohan’s spies had already successfully persuaded Wu Chenzi to send a message to Wu family to divide up the family.

All of sudden, someone snapped the letter in Wu Ruo’s hand.

“Sister-in-law, what are you looking so happy?” Hei Xuantang then took a look at the letter, “Divide up the family?”

His eyes nearly popped out, “You are going to split family properties with my brother, aren’t you?”

Hei Xuanyi looked up at Wu Ruo.

“What nonsense are you thinking about?” Wu Ruo rolled his eyes at Hei Xuantang.

He grabbed the letter back and burned it.

“Xuantang, since you have nothing to do every day, can you do me a favor?” Wu Ruo asked.

Hei Xuantang was sound sleeping when the giant monster came to attack Gaoling town as if he was not afraid that the monster would break into the town and stamp on his ass at all.

“Sister-in-law, what do you want me to do?” Hei Xuantang asked, eyes beaming.

He had nothing to do except for sleeping and eating since he came here. He didn’t have a pal to play with. Purr! He was so pathetic!

Now he finally had something to do.

“I bought a house next door a few days ago. You are responsible for helping me renovate it. The sooner the better. Can you do that?”

“So it’s true that you are going to divide up the family with my big brother.” Hei Xuantang’s eyes popped out again.

“…” Wu Ruo hated to explain everything to him.

At the moment, Eggie ran into the hall and threw himself into Wu Ruo’s arms, “Daddy, father, I’m home.”

“Did you get hurt?” Wu Ruo hurriedly held him up and checked his body.

“No.” Eggie slipped down from Wu Ruo and said excitedly, “Daddy, I got a gift for you.”

“What gift?” Wu Ruo picked his eyebrows.

“Xixi, Cuckoo, come in.”

Jixi rolled his eyes as he walked in, “I told you not to call me Xixi.”

Eggie used to call him Gege (big brother). But he refused because he thought it made him inferior to Wu Ruo and others. Then that little kid changed to call him Xixi. Come on! Xixi is a girl’s name, OK?

Cuckoo followed behind Jixi, with a burnt thing in its beak. It had white smoke and even smelt like barbecue.

Hei Xuantang sniffed it, “Eggie, did you bring back roasted suckling pig for your daddy?”

Hearing that, the little thing daggling in Cuckoo’s beak struggled and screamed at the words.

Hei Xuantang was startled, “Wow! It’s still alive.”

“It is that giant monster. Cuckoo burnt it into such a small size.” Jixi explained.

Wu Ruo had a closer look at Cuckoo. It was just a common bird, only a bit bigger than other birds in size. But since it had even beaten up the giant monster, it shouldn’t be a common bird at all.

Cuckoo put the monster down in front of Wu Ruo.

Wu Ruo had a complicated feeling.

Because he had knew from last life’s experience that the monster would spend one month recovering after it had been unsealed and would come out to take revenge on Wu Qianjing and others for disturbing it from hibernating. Therefore, in his original plan, he let this giant monster to attack Wu family and killed as many as it could. And then, he didn’t plan to blood contract it again. But to his surprise, it was sent back to him eventually. Did it mean that fate circled around the way it should be?

Seeing that Wu Ruo didn’t smile at all, Eggie asked anxiously, “Daddy, don’t you like it? It can protect you.”

Wu Ruo rubbed his hair and said, “No, I like it. But now it needs time to heal.”

“I will ask Cuckoo to take care of it.” Eggie said.

Hearing that, Cuckoo immediately picked up the monster and left the hall.

Hei Xuantang said, “Sister-in-law, I am so jealous of you having such a filial son.”

“Of course. Who else would he be filial to except me?” Wu Ruo held Eggie up and kissed him on the little tender cheek.

Eggie giggled.

Hei Xuanyi’s lips curved upward as they were bonding.

Jixi rolled his eyes again but it was not hard to find from his eyes that he also envied them.

Everyone was having a happy time at Hei Mansion while miserable and gloomy atmosphere was hanging over Wu family. Wu Bufang was in great sorrow. How could he divide the whole family up that his father and he had founded from scratch? If he did, the whole family would never be reunited and there wouldn’t be Wu family in Gaoling town anymore.

Therefore, he would not agree to divide up the family.

Elder Rong and Elder Xian didn’t agree either to tear the family apart at the beginning. But the West Courtyard came to cry for their sad experience every day, or they would hear that the East Courtyard and North Courtyard had a fight, or the South Courtyard came to ask Wu Bufang about inviting the wizard thing.

Sometimes things just so happened. One day, the South Courtyard and West Courtyard came to see Wu Bufang at the same time. As they saw each other, they had a huge fight and made a big mess in front of Wu Bufang.

In just five days, Wu Bufang already greyed at the temples.

Elder Rong and Elder Xian had no choice but to suggest Wu Bufang to let the families to move out and live apart for some time. But that was just makeshift. One year later after everything got settled, he could let them move back and live together again.