chapter 139: No One Can Unseal It (1)

“If I tell you I dreamt of it, will you believe me?” Wu Ruo asked.

Even he himself thought it unbelievable. He not only dreamt that Hei Yang, Hei Yin and he himself turned into ghosts, but also dreamt their hobbies and crush so accurately. It was so strange. Come to think of it, he had so many strange dreams since he was reborn. And some of the dreams were not only just dreams, perhaps more of omens that would happen in the future. Hope they wouldn’t become true.

“…” Hei Xuanyi, Hei Yang and Hei Yin.

They obviously didn’t believe it but didn’t know how he knew it.

Suddenly Hei Yang screamed and shouted shockingly, pointing at Hei Yin, “You-you-you like me?”

Hei Yin looked away embarrassedly but decided not to avoid it since they had already known, “Yes, I like you, a long time ago. Even if you don’t accept it, I still like you.”

If it hadn’t been their master who had been married a man, he didn’t even know that he liked Hei Yang. It was so shocking that a man had a romantic feeling for another man. He didn’t tell Hei Yang his feelings because he was afraid that Hei Yang would hate him and no longer talk to him.

Hei Yang’s eyes were wide open and didn’t know what to say in response. He turned around and disappeared.

Hei Yin lowered his eyes, disappointed, feeling kind of jealous of the couple in bed.

“He will accept you one day.” Wu Ruo said.

In his dream, Hei Yang indeed accepted Hei Yin finally.

Hei Yin’s eyes sparkled brightly.

“Don’t you ever give up.”

“I won’t.” Hei Yin hurriedly chased after Hei Yang.

At this time there was a knock on the door, “Daddy. Daddy…”

“It’s Eggie.” Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi exchanged an eye contact. It was only four in the morning yet. Why did Eggie come to their room and call him with a sobbing tone?

Hei Xuanyi got out of bed to open the door.

As soon as the door was opened, Eggie ran into the room crying, “Daddy. Daddy.”

“What’s wrong?” Wu Ruo’s heart was broken because of his crying. He picked him up, took off his little shoes, put him on his laps and wrapped him with the quilt.

Hei Xin who followedin explained, “He had a nightmare just now. So he cried wanting to sleep with you. It’s still too early. If you’ll excuse me, I won’t disturb your rest.”

Hei Xuanyi closed the door and sat back on the bed.

Wu Ruo was curious why Eggie cried so sadly, “Eggie, what did you dream about?”

“I dreamed…that…you turned into a ghost and disappeared.” Eggie said as he sobbed.

“!!!” Wu Ruo.

Eggie had the same dream as him.

Hei Xuanyi felt uncomfortable with the kid having such a heart-broken moment, “It’s just a dream.”

“It’s not a dream.” Both of Wu Ruo and Eggie said at the same time.

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

Wu Ruo frowned.

If it was not a dream, what was it?

Wu Ruo couldn’t figure it out himself, so he could only try to comfort Eggie, “It’s just a dream. Look at me. I am right here in a whole piece before your eyes.”

Eggie was so frightened by the dream. He was particularly sad when his daddy was about to disappear. He cried in Wu Ruo’s arms for almost half an hour and finally went asleep.

Wu Ruo put him down on the bed and tucked him in gently, lay down on one side to pat Eggie’s back gently to make sure he could sleep well.

The man behind leaned forward and encircled his waist.

Looking at Eggie’s long eyelashes with tears on, Wu Ruo smiled tenderly, “It seems we have never slept with the kid together.”

It was a fresh feeling. In his arms was his son while he was in his husband’s arms. The entire family slept on the same bed, which he had never imagined in previous life.

“Mm.” Hei Xuanyi kissed him on the neck.

Wu Ruo closed his eyes with satisfaction.

When Eggie woke up again, he was that perky kid again who played games with Jixi and Cuckoo as if he had already forgotten the bad dream he had last night.

Wu Ruo was taken to the yard to practice horse stance.

Hei Xuanyi corrected his stance as he said sternly, “From now on, you’ll get up at 5 in the morning and practice horse stance for two hours, and learn sword skills after breakfast.”

“Get it.” Wu Ruo loved the idea that Hei Xuanyi was strict with him in training him. But the fact was that his physical strength was not strong enough to do all the exercises. In less than one hour, his legs started to literally quiver in his boots.

Hei Xuanyi didn’t show mercy at all. He even lit a big incense stick under Wu Ruo’s crotch. If Wu Ruo couldn’t hold his core strongly, he’d get his butt burnt.

Wu Ruo gritted his teeth and soldiered through the whole process.

Hei Xuanyi picked his eyebrow. As he saw Wu Ruo was so enduring, suddenly, he stretched out a hand and tickled on Wu Ruo’s waist.

It was itchy. Wu Ruo’s thighs quivered harder and finally he could no longer hang in there and collapsed. As soon as his butt lowered, it touched the incense, and immediately he screamed and jumped out of pain. He hurriedly held the firm stance again.

“Hei-Xuan-Yi!” He gave Hei Xuanyi a hard stare.