chapter 128: F**k Off (2)

On thinking of the possibility that it could be an ugly man, Ba Se felt sick.

“You are lying.” Ba Se didn’t believe it.

“Believe it or not. But for your information, we have hired a wizard to solve the bewitched worms. It takes him a few days to come here. You’d better cure the entire South Courtyard. Once you do, I will let you go. If you refuse, you will know what the East Courtyard will do to you.” Wu Bufang sneered.

He was telling the truth. The wizard his friend hired was already on his way here. But he was not sure if the wizard was powerful enough to cure the South Courtyard.

“If you really got a wizard here, why bother to ask me to cure you? You are such a bad liar.” Ba Se sneered.

Wu Bufang refused to talk to him. He said to the East Courtyard, “he is all yours now.”

Wu Bufang’s housekeeper released Wu Qiansu as soon as Wu Bufang said so.

“I will kill you, you bastard.” Wu Qiansu rushed toward him with a sword in his hand.

Suddenly, a loud noise rumbled in the sky. Then the earth was shaking. Everybody steadied themselves, “what’s happening now?”

Wu Ruo was held in Hei Xuanyi’s arms, eyes on the horizon in the distance.

A group of figures flew into the yard toward Ba Se and cut off the iron chains that tied Ba Se and took him away.

“They took Ba Se.” Wu Qiansu shouted.

The East Courtyard summoned their spirits to chase Ba Se.

Looking into the direction that Ba Se was taken away, Hei Xuanyi’s eyes got cold.

Obviously Ba Se’s people had planned their escape route in advance and how to avoid being caught by Wu family. Therefore, they disappeared after they left the city.

When they left the Gaoling City and arrived at a remote woods, they slowed down.

“Master, are you alright?” Ba Se’s guard asked.

Ba Se rubbed his wrists that had been tied overnight and grumbled, “I am alright. But I didn’t take Wu Ruo away with me.”

“We will have a chance in the future.”

Ba Se remembered what Wu Bufang said and frowned, “do you know whom I was with last night?”

“We heard that it was Wu Xia from East Courtyard.”

“But I clearly saw Wu Ruo. How come it turned out to be Wu Xia?”

“You might have been cast the illusion that night so you mistook Wu Xia for Wu Ruo.”

“Is it possible that Wu Anshu set me up with a random guy since he couldn’t get Wu Ruo for me?” Ba Se guessed and thought it was more likely the case, “Wu Anshu, how dare you lie to me! I wanted Wu Ruo and you set me up with such a low-quality replacement. Do you think I am easy to be fooled? You’d better keep in your mind that I will come back and clear the debt one day in the future.”

“Master, it’s still dangerous here. We’d better leave as soon as possible.” The guard looked around and said.

Ba Se nodded but his body froze as if he was strangled by someone.

“What’s going on?” He was mortified.

The guards were experiencing the same thing. They couldn’t move or speak.

Ba Se quickly cast a spell and the rune flew out of the guard’s pocket and shot at somewhere behind him. But it didn’t work at all.

“Who is there? Show yourself!” He roared.

However, no response at all.

Then his outfit was lifted and then his pants were taken off. A cold breeze blew away and he started to shiver because of the cold.

Ba Se assumed it was someone who summoned powerful ghosts to capture them. And he was sure he was not from Wu family because no one in Wu family was so powerful enough to avoid his rune.

“I don’t know if I have offended you, senior, but could you please show yourself?”

No one responded. But his little Ba Se between his legs was picked up.

Ba Se was frightened as he saw that his thing was being threatened, “Senior, what do you want? Senior, I still need it to carry on my family line. You can’t hurt it.”

The guards watched their master’s thing being twisted clockwise tightly. They were terrified to gather their legs.

Ah!

A painful scream sounded in the woods.