chapter 185: You Are Male (1)

Tianyuan Pharmacy was the largest drugstore in Tianxing Country, selling various kinds of herbal medicine other than ultimately rare herbs. It also sold and purchased different sorts of elixirs that doctors made. Therefore, the shop was hustling and bustling with customers.

Wu Qianqing asked as they entered the store, "what are you going to buy?"

"Can I have a moment of my own, dad?" Wu Ruo asked.

"..." Wu Qianqing felt sad that his son kept secrets from him, "well then I will browse on the first floor."

Wu Ruo went to the second floor and asked the shopkeeper in charge of the medicine on the second floor, "do you take Spirit-Tonic Elixir?"

Spirit-Tonic Elixir was made of the martial leftover after he made Spirit-Uniting Elixir for Hei Xuanyi. When a cultivator took it, his power could be restored, but not as well as Spirit-Uniting Elixir. Of course his husband deserved the best.

"We do. Do you have Spirit-Tonic Elixirs for sell?" The shopkeeper explained with a smile, "ten taels of silver for one pill. Is that ok for you?"

"Can you make it higher?" Wu Ruo pretended to have a second thought.

"My offer is the highest in the city. No other shops can make such a nice offer." The shopkeeper continued, "for your information, if you sell your elixir to us, you can buy other medicines at a lower price than others."

"In that case, deal." Wu Ruo nodded, pretending that he took out the pill bottles from his sleeve pocket but actually from his storage space, and gave them to the shopkeeper, "I have five bottles here and there are 50 pills in each bottle. You can count it."

The shopkeeper paid him after he had done counting.

Wu Ruo smiled brightly and super gorgeously as he got the money.

The shopkeeper and other customers were amazed.

Wu Ruo bought materials for making All Blood Elixir and Spirit-Uniting Elixir at price of one thousand taels of silver, went to a clothing store with Wu Qianqing to customize clothes before he spent out the money he earned and went home with Wu Qianqing.

As soon as they entered the house, Guan Tong scuttled out of the hall and asked, "what made you come back so late? Is there any trouble?"

Wu Qianqing explained, "after we sent my father to Wu family, Ruo and I went shopping. That's why it took so long."

Guan Tong was relieved, "as long as you are safe. Right. How are your parents?"

Wu Qianqing sighed, "My father lost one eye and my mother lost both legs to the ghosts. She is having a trouble walking."

Guan Tong went silent.

If it were still in the past, she would have suggested Wu Qianqing to take care of his parents.

"Mom, where is Xuanyi?" Wu Ruo asked.

"Hei Xin kind of mentioned that he is reading books in study."

Wu Ruo walked toward the backyard and ran into Eggie, Jixi, Cuckoo and Hornie who came to have dinner.

"Daddy. Daddy." Eggie threw himself at Wu Ruo's legs and raised his arms open for a hug.

Wu Ruo picked Eggie and tightened the hug when he looked at the small face looking exactly like Hei Xuanyi. He had once said that he wanted a child looking like Hei Xuanyi and Hei Xuanyi promised him that he would have one. Was Eggie the child the last life's Hei Xuanyi sent him? It made a lot sense.

"Daddy, you are hurting me." Eggie pouted.

"Sorry." Wu Ruo loosened the hug. He was his precious child given by last life's Hei Xuanyi. He had to cherish this baby.

"Daddy, are you alright?" Eggie asked, putting his arms around Wu Ruo's neck.

"I am fine." Wu Ruo was thrilled that Eggie cared him so much. Although he misbehaved sometimes, when it came to Wu Ruo, he still cared about him a lot.

Jixi sneered, "I have to say you are really weak. How can you pass out just because of a tiny challenge?"

Wu Ruo didn't explain to him. He put Eggie down on the ground and took out the fake skin that Hei Xuanyi used to wear, and asked, "Jixi, do you have any idea of this transparent liquid is?"

Jixi checked the fake skin thoroughly, "does it corrode stuff?"

"Yes."

Jixi sniffed it, "it's a bit smelly, like monster's saliva."

Wu Ruo agreed because Hornie's saliva corroded stuff too.

Jixi said, pointing at Cuckoo and Hornie, "you can ask them. They might know what kind of saliva it is."

Wu Ruo showed it to them.

Cuckoo sniffed it, "Cuckoo."

Hornie smelt it, "Wowo."

Wu Ruo's eyes twisted, "do you think that I have no idea that you can talk?"

In last life he once contracted Hornie. Of course he knew Hornie could talk human language. And Cuckoo was more powerful than Hornie. Of course he could talk too.

"..." Cuckoo.

"..." Hornie.

"You are not very stupid." Jixi pouted.

Cuckoo slapped Hornie with one way, "what are you wowoing about if you can speak?"

Hornie was down because it played along with Cuckoo.