chapter 140: No One Can Unseal It (2)

Hei Xuanyi’s lips curved upward. Picking up the sword, he started to swing it.

Wu Ruo couldn’t help laying his eyes on him as he moved. His movements were so smooth, elegant, sometimes gentle and sometimes tough. He couldn’t keep his eyes off him and forgot he was doing the horse stance.

When Hei Xuanyi finished practicing and withdrew his sword, it was just two hours. He turned around and carried Wu Ruo back to the bedroom to change the pants which had been burnt with a big hole.

“It’s been two hours already?” Wu Ruo was surprised.

He didn’t even notice the time while he was so immersed in Hei Xuanyi’s sword practicing. Now that he came to senses, his legs were so sore and painful that nearly killed him.

In the next four days, he practiced horse stance every morning. His legs were so sore that he could barely get out of bed. He had to drag his legs to the hall for meals.

Hei Xuanyi told him not to apply any ointment. He had to get used to the feeling of doing horse stance.

On the fifth day, Wu Ruo finally felt a lot better. But someone had bad days.

Wu Bufang gave the Wu family five days to move out. Like Wu Xuanran, the East, West and North courtyards held the same thoughts. They intended to live together with their own small families after they moved out. So they could still take care of each other.

But all big houses in Gaoling Town were rent out some time ago like they had made a pact and it would take one year to lend them again. But Wu family could never wait for one year. Therefore, they had to search for smaller houses which were only enough for five or six persons. They had to look for houses for the servants somewhere else. However, the servants’ houses were quite distant from the masters’ houses. If there was any danger, it would take the guards a long while to make it. It was really a pain in the ass.

Eventually they came to a conclusion that they had to live apart.

When Wu Ruo heard the news, he sniggered because he had rent all big houses when he received the letter from the crown prince. Therefore, it was impossible that the Wu family could live together and support each other for a comfortable life like they used to.

On the night that people from Wu family moved out, Wu Ruo sent Wu Gan to harass them everyday for five or six days in a row. And everyone was jittery. Finally they all had to crowd in a small yard and let a bunch of guards protect them.

Wu Ruo didn’t continue to harass them after he had gotten what he wanted, forcing the family members to fight against each other since they would definitely have problems with each other in such a cramp space. He paid all his attention on learning sword skills from Hei Xuanyi in the morning and went to visit his parents with Eggie in the afternoon.

Sometimes when he went to Qing Mansion, if Wu Qianqing was teaching Wu Xi some witchcraft, Wu Ruo would ask Eggie to join them, while he and Guan Tong watched aside.

“Eggie is really smart and a fast learner.” Guan Tong said with a smile.

“Mom, see whose son he is.” Wu Ruo said proudly and then fixed his eyes on his mother and asked, “Mom, are you sure you can’t regain your spiritual power?”

He felt Guan Tong’s pulse as he spoke, while transmitting his own spiritual power into her body secretly. As he could feel, Guan Tong’s spiritual dantian was perfectly fine, which meant that she still had spiritual power inside.

Wu Ruo couldn’t believe it.

But why couldn’t he feel her spiritual power?

Guan Tong was surprised that he proposed such a question. She shook her head with a bitter smile, “It’s been so many years. I am already used to being an ordinary person.”

“Have you ever thought that ordinary people usually live a shorter life and grow older than cultivators? Don’t you want to grow old with dad?”

Guan Tong comforted him, patting him on the back of his hand, “Don’t worry about that. Of course I will live well. Look at my face. I am not that easy to grow old like ordinary people.”

“But…”

Guan Tong interrupted him, “I know you are doing this for my good. If I had power, your grandparents wouldn’t look down on me. But there is no way I can use witchcraft any longer.”

Wu Ruo couldn’t understand, “We have moved out of Wu family. I don’t care what my grandparents think of you. I am only worried about your safety. If you have the spiritual power and can use witchcraft, you can protect yourself and I wouldn’t be worried that you might be bullied.”

In last life, his mother couldn’t even defend herself from Ruan Zhizheng’s guards and was sexually abused in the end…

“No one would bully me with your father by my side.” Guan Tong said with a smile.

“You never know.” Wu Ruo said seriously, holding his fists, “Mom, to be honest, I just transmitted some spiritual power into your body and noticed that your spiritual dantian is perfectly fine, meaning that you still have your spiritual power and cultivation.”

That was a question that bothered him. If that was true, why did his mother choose to be raped without fighting back in previous life?

Guan Tong was caught in a daze and then sighed, “You are right. I still have my spiritual power and cultivation. But it’s sealed in my body. I can’t use any witchcraft. Your father knows it too. Don’t ask more details.”

“Is there any way we can unseal it?” Wu Ruo hurriedly asked.

Looking into the distance, Guan Tong whispered, “No one can unseal that person’s seal.”

“Who is it?”

Guan Tong said no more.