chapter 97: Why Are You Getting so Much Younger? (1)

Too bad their reminder was too late because the she-ghost’s sharp nails had already fell on the young childe in white and Wu Xi.

“Ah~” Some timid girls even covered her eyes out of fear. As they assumed that the ghost would tear the young childe in white and Wu Xi apart. Suddenly a golden light emitted from the young childe and hit on the she-ghost.

“Ouch!” The she-ghost screamed out of pain and her body was thrown dozens of meters away and disappeared. And Wu Xia spit out a mouthful of blood and fell down on the floor.

“Wu Xia!” Wu Sheng ran toward his younger brother and hurriedly fed him one elixir.

“What happened?”

Elder Ban rushed to the yard once he heard the noise. A girl stood out and said, “Elder Ban, Wu Xia summoned out his hundred-year-old she-ghost to fight against Xi. If it were not for the young man in white and his defensive magic weapon, the young man and Xi should have been dead already. Wu Xia ends up being hurt because of the back reaction of wielding his witchcraft. It serves him right.”

The girl exaggerated the matter so that Wu Xia would get more serious punishment.

“You are lying.” Wu Sheng roared.

He knew that Wu Xia had been holding grudge against Wu Ruo since what happened on the ice. But Wu Xia had no chance to do anything to Wu Ruo who had stayed at Hei Mansion all the time. Therefore, Wu Xia had no choice but vent out his anger onto Wu Xi. However, his intention was only to harm Wu Xi so that Wu Ruo could come out of Hei Mansion. He had never meant to kill her.

The girl gave him a look, “I am not lying. You can ask anyone here. Everybody here saw it.”

The others all echoed, “Yes, we all saw it. The she-ghost was aggressive and her skills were fetal. That was not practicing. That was murdering.”

If it had been some other time, everyone might have turned a blind eye to the whole thing and wouldn’t speak up for Wu Xi. But since the young man in white was protecting Wu Xi, the disciple all tried to impress the young man by taking his side.

Since everyone confirmed it was Wu Xia’s fault, Elder Ban ordered to give Wu Xia 50 spanks as the punishment, then ground him for one month and then submit a self-criticism before he could come back to school.

Wu Sheng hurriedly begged Elder Ban for mercy, “Please, my younger brother has been seriously injured already. It would kill him if you give him 50 spanks. Please retrieve your order.”

Elder Ban moved forward and felt Wu Xia’s impulse and found out that he was indeed injured seriously. If the back reaction was a bit more serious, his spiritual dantian would be ruined, “It’s true he is seriously injured. Take him home for healing. Once he is recovered, ground him for meditation.”

“Yes.” Wu Sheng carried Wu Xia and left before he shot a glare at Wu Xi and the young man in white.

Elder Ban had a look at the young man in white and was also amazed how beautiful he was, “Who are you? Why are you at Wu school? Outsiders are forbidden to come here. Please leave.”

It was then that Wu Xi realized that she was still held by the young man. She stepped away quickly.

The young man in white said to Elder Ban respectfully, “Elder Ban, my name is Wu Ruo, son of Wu Qianqing from South Courtyard.”

“Huh?” Wu Xi was stunned, frozen there.

Is this extremely gorgeous man her second elder brother Wu Ruo?

“What? He is Wu Ruo?” All the students from South Courtyard couldn’t believe that the giant fat Wu Ruo could be so beautiful. No! He must be kidding.

“Wu Ruo? Wu Ruo? Who is Wu Ruo? Ah! Now I remember. He used to be very fat. Oh no! It can’t be true!” Once those from other courtyards remembered who Wu Ruo was, with their jaws dropped.

Elder Ban had no interest in why he lost weight all of sudden and thus asked, “You are Wu Ruo? Then why are you here?”

“I didn’t come to school because of my physical condition. Now that I have lost weight, I asked chief’s permission to come here to learn some basic skills just in case that people out there might make fun of me for knowing nothing about Wu arts and charm at all.”

“Since you have the chief’s permission, you can pair up with Wu Xi. The rest of you, keep practicing.” Elder Ban nodded.

And then he left.

Wu Ruo pinched Wu Xi’s nose as she was still staring at him in great shock, “Silly girl, bugs are flying into your mouth. Close it. Come on!”

It was her second elder brother’s voice indeed. Wu Xi came back to senses and still couldn’t believe it, “Are you really my second elder brother Wu Ruo?”

“Why? Don’t tell me you can’t recognize me after l lost some weight.” Wu Ruo joked.

“No, I don’t. Are you really really my second elder brother?” Wu Xi had never expected that her second elder brother could be so beautiful when he lost weight. But with a closer look, Wu Ruo resembled her mother a lot. She smiled, “Yes, you are my brother Wu Ruo. Yes, sure you are. Dad used to say that you resembled mother a lot when you were a kid.”

“It’s so great that you can lose so much weight. I am so happy for you.” She threw herself in Wu Ruo’s arms.

“Silly girl.” Wu Ruo smiled, “I haven’t seen mom and dad for a month. What about we go back to visit them today?”