chapter 83: Everything Points to Disaster (1)

“Ruo, I haven’t succeeded the training yet. Isn’t it too early to talk about my marriage thing?” Wu Zhu said in shyness.

Normally, men in Wu family would be given middle name and arranged marriage after he succeeded in training.

“Then let’s see how your training would go?” Wu Ruo smiled.

“Is it too much trouble for you, Butler Hei?” Wu Qianqing asked.

In Wu family, before every child went out for training, the parents would bring gifts and go to a family member who knew art of divination to ask if the training-to-come would be going well. Normally, whether their kids would pass the training or not was not the top priority. The most important thing they would care about was if their kids were going to come back in one piece.

Wu Qianqing had intended to turn to those elders who could foresee Wu Zhu’s journey ahead. But giving that the elders were very greedy especially when they had already known that he received a load of precious betrothal presents and gifts, they would get him ripped off. They were not totally to be blamed for. They charged this much was because the divination would cost spiritual power.

“Mr. Wu, you are overthinking. It is my honor to perform divination for Childe Wu Zhu.” Hei Xin smiled faintly, “Is there anything particular you want to foresee, Childe Wu Zhu?”

“Just to foresee if the training goes well.” Wu Zhu said, giving a look at his parents.

Hei Xin took out a black turtle shell out of his waist pocket and handed it to Wu Zhu, “Please shake it.”

Wu Zhu shook the shell as he was told and then put it on the table.

Hei Xin picked up the shell and shook it again, then poured out the copper coins inside. Out of three coins, two were on front side and one was on back. Then he put the coins back into the shell and shook it again, then poured them out. This time one was on front side and two were on back. Again, he put the coins back into the shell, shook and poured them out, again and again, and finally stopped by the tenth time.

The entire family was extremely nervous when they watched the whole process. Wu Qianqing asked once Hei Xin stopped, “Butler Hei, is his training going to be all smooth?”

Hei Xin said while he fingered the copper coins on the table, “To be honest, this is kind of a bad sign.”

“How bad?” Guan Tong asked anxiously.

Hei Xin stopped to look at her and finally squeezed a few words, “Everything points to disaster.”

“…” Wu Zhu.

“Huh!” Guan Tong was mortified, “Butler Hei, is it possible that you made a mistake?”

“Mom, calm down. Let’s hear him out first.” Wu Ruo frowned.

“Butler Hei, I wonder what you see from the omen.” Wu Qianqing asked heavily.

Wu Xi comforted Guan Tong while looking at Hei Xin, waiting anxiously for the answer.

“Some bad guy will hurt him. If Childe Wu Zhu can’t get away from him, I’m afraid his life would be endangered.” Hei Xin explained.

“…” Wu Ruo.

In previous life, Elder Rong who had done the divination for his big brother said the same thing. And then his father asked several seniors in the family and all said the same thing. And they also said there would be no solution to undo it.

However, as a member of Wu family, his big brother still had gone out for training eventually and his body had been carried back home.

Now looking it back, he thought it was not that there no way out, it was just those people had already been bribed not to tell how to undo it.

“Could you tell who the bad guy is?” Wu Zhu asked Hei Xin.

Hei Xin counted on his fingers and then said, “Sorry I can’t. But Childe Wu Zhu can find out who it is on his own.”

“But how? I even don’t know who it is.” Wu Zhu was confused.

“Today around six o’clock in the evening, you can go out to the busiest street of Gaoling town and I guess you would find something there.” Hei Xin said so while he was analyzing the coins.

After listening to his words, the family was still worried about Wu Zhu. They didn’t even have the good mood to eat now. Finally at six o’clock, all of them got tensed up.

“Dad, mom, Xi, you wait here for me. I will be back once I find that person.” Wu Zhu said as he sat up.

“All right. Come back as soon as you find that person. Don’t make any troubles.” Wu Qianqing nodded.

He meant to go with him. But Hei Xin specifically said that it had to be Wu Zhu alone. So he could only drop that thought.

“Mm.”

After Wu Zhu left, Guan Tong prayed while doing Zen gesture, “Buddha in heaven, please bless my son find that person.”

Wu Ruo lowered his eyes, saying nothing.

Wu Zhu came to the busiest street of Gaoling town at six on time. Due to the cold weather and dinner time, there were not many people in the street, except for those venders who had to support the family and playboys who were out having fun with their friends.

Wu Zhu didn’t know who Hei Xin referred to and could only roam on the street. Finally he heard someone screaming, “Childe Jiang, Childe Yu, Childe Pan, it’s been a long time. Which seat would you like to take, in the lobby or private room?”

“Do you even need to ask? Private room as always.”

Wu Zhu looked over as he heard a familiar voice. Three young men walked into Zuiyue Restaurant after a waiter.

“Aren’t they Jiang Xiaoliang, Yu Tianbao and Pan Feng?” he murmured.

These three guys bullied Wu Ruo a lot, so he remembered them. One time they even gave him a good beat.