chapter 180: The Story of Last Life (10)

“Don’t worry. Even if we had a child, you are still the most important person in my mind.” Wu Ruo continued, pointing the big tree in the center of the yard, “I would make a swing for our baby, a lawn for the baby to play football, and…”

Hei Xuanyi marked every single of his words in mind. Their tour lasted from noon to dinner time.

After dinner, Hei Xuanyi bathed and dressed Wu Ruo, trimmed his nails and put on shoes for him. At midnight, he led Wu Ruo out of the room, holding his hand, “I will show you a place.”

“Where?” Wu Ruo was confused.

“You will know.”

“Is it a surprise?” Wu Ruo said excitedly.

“Mm.” Hei Xuanyi said.

“Let’s hurry up.” Wu Ruo dragged Hei Xuan to ran outside.

Hei Xuanyi held him back and slowed hm down.

Wu Ruo had to slow down.

“Ruo.” Hei Xuanyi walked with him for a while and when they arrived at the front yard he held Wu Ruo in his arms, “what would you think if I sent you away?”

“Send me away?” Wu Ruo was confused, “why would I?”

“Will you leave?”

“I will not.” Wu Ruo said unhappily.

Hei Xuanyi held him tightly, then released him and led him to the front yard.

Wu Ruo had a bad feeling as he saw the bright candlelight ahead. He couldn’t help slowing down.

Hei Xuanyi continued to drag him toward the front yard as though he didn’t notice Wu Ruo’s reaction.

Wu Ruo saw the strange master and the enormous complicated formation he was making. By the candlelight, the formation was shining. It was apparently not an ordinary formation. He pulled his hand back and cowered backward and asked shockingly, “are-are you really going to send me away?”

“Ruo.” Hei Xuanyi tried to hold his hand.

“Don’t you come over.” Wu Ruo roared, “why? Why do you send me away? Where are you going to send me? Underground? Or other places? Is it because I am holding you back? You are tired of me?”

“No to all.” Hei Xuanyi approached him and held him in his arms, “Ruo, listen…”

“Don’t say anything.” Wu Ruo hugged him back and said sadly, “I don’t want to go. Don’t send me away. I don’t want to go anywhere other than staying with you. Don’t you remember that I haven’t made enough money to buy you a gift? I haven’t cooked you a meal yet? And didn’t we just say that we want a baby? I haven’t seen our baby yet. I don’t want to go.”

“I don’t want to go either.” Hei Xuanyi said with a husky sound.

“Then why are you doing this?”

“Because you have to.” The strange master said heavily, “if you don’t leave now, your soul will disappear very soon. By then, you can’t stay with him anyway.”

Wu Ruo was shocked and asked Hei Xuanyi, “is it true?”

Hei Xuanyi nodded heavily.

“Where are you going to send me?”

“We are going to send you back to the past before you die so that you can change your future.” The strange master said.

Wu Ruo couldn’t believe what he heard and gasped, “this is against destiny. You will be doomed. No! I can’t hurt you. I am not going to the past.”

Hei Xuanyi made up his mind and threw him into the formation and trapped him with another formation.

Wu Ruo was bounced back every time he tried to get close the edge of the formation. He still couldn’t make a break out after a few tries. He felt down on the floor and cried, “you know it might not work. Even if I could go back to the past, I might forget everything, including avenging my family and even you. We might become strangers again like we used to. But I don’t want that kind of relationship. I am used to the current you.”

Hei Xuanyi air-touched his head, “if you don’t want to forget everything between us, keep the memory deep in your mind at the moment you go back to the past. In that way, you will remember everything eventually.”

Wu Ruo stood up and rushed before Hei Xuanyi, “what’s the use to remember everything? You in that life wouldn’t like me back and wouldn’t treat me so well like you do.”

“Impossible.” Hei Xuanyi had tears in his eyes, “he will love you and treat you even better. Trust me.”

“But what about you?” Wu Ruo cried, “what about you without me in your life? Are you willing to let me go?”

“I am not. But what choice do I have? It’s better than you disappearing at all.” Hei Xuanyi turned his back, “senior, please proceed.”

“No! I am not going.” Wu Ruo tried to hold him but got bounced back by the formation.

“Wu Ruo, if you keep thinking that you don’t want to go in your mind, you will forget him the moment you go back to the past.” The strange master said.

“But I really don’t want to go. I don’t want to leave you, Hei Xuanyi. I don’t want to leave you.” Wu Ruo stopped crying.

Hei Xuanyi clenched his fists and left the front yard without looking back.