chapter 176: The Story of Last Life (6)

It was very sad because it was very difficult to maintain the concrete body in shape, not to mention having sex with Hei Xuanyi. It was even hard to have dinner or tuck in with Hei Xuanyi.

However, his ambition was to spend more time with Hei Xuanyi. The fact was that he couldn’t leave the house in case that awesome cultivators might clean or demolish him. Therefore, Hei Xuanyi had to do all the work of killing Wu family and looking for Ruan Zhizheng. Wu Ruo basically had nothing to do except for staying inside the house.

Wu Ruo therefore asked Hei Yang, “do you ghosts need to eat any food?”

He had never seen Hei Yang or Hei Yin eating food since he met then. He would like to know what was the deal. Perhaps he could have dinner with Hei Xuanyi.

Hei Yang said with a smile, “I will tell you if you can steal a women’s underwear.”

“…” Wu Ruo was confused, “why do you want women’s underwear?”

Hei Yang said with a smug face, “stealing women’s underwear is my only hobby. Don’t you think their underwear is supper cute?”

Wu Ruo said, “if you like women’s underwear, you can buy one. And you can buy whatever color in the shop. Why do you have to steal?”

“How can you compare the fun of stealing with buying?” Hei Yang gave him a look that said ‘you are such an idiot.’

Suddenly, a black shadow showed up, “if his lordship knows that you are instigating his ladyship to steal women’s underwear, he would peel the skin of your other half face.”

It was Hei Yin. Hei Yang shouted, “Hei Yin, how dare you eavesdrop on us!”

Hei Yin rolled his eyes, “his lordship sent me to look for you.”

“What’s for?”

“I don’t know. You ask him yourself.”

Hei Yang disappeared.

Hei Yin’s eyes got gloomy.

Wu Ruo sensed his emotional change and pried, “do you like Hei Yang that way?”

Hei Yin looked at Wu Ruo.

“If you really do, tell him. Perhaps he likes you too. Even if he doesn’t, you can still be friends. Don’t repeat whatever happened to Hei Xuanyi and I. We’ve missed out so many years.”

“…” Hei Yin.

Wu Ruo patted him on the shoulder and left.

His words exactly worked. Two months later, Hei Yin and Hei Yang were together. They basically clung to each other when they were together and they were physically intimate, which Wu Ruo admired very much. He wished he and Hei Xuanyi could be closer to each other.

Every day after that, Wu Ruo nestled with Hei Xuanyi in bed and kissed him on the lips when Hei Xuanyi woke up. He also begged Hei Xuanyi to dress him and comb his hair from time to time. They also hold each other’s hands to go to the hall for breakfast. He picked food for Hei Xuanyi and Hei Xuanyi ate everything he picked for him. Anyone could tell how much they loved each other.

One day after breakfast, Hei Xuanyi put a black cloak on Wu Ruo, “I made it myself. It can cover up the ghost spirit in you. No cultivators wouldn’t find out that you are a soul.”

“Does it mean I can go out on the street?” Wu Ruo’s eyes sparkled brightly.

“Only when I am with you.” Hei Xuanyi said.

“It’s better than none.” Wu Ruo hold his hands and said excitedly, “can I go out today? I have never gotten the chance to take a look at the city since I came here almost one year ago.”

“Yes.” Hei Xuanyi tore the fake skin off because he didn’t want to scare the people outside and ruined the day for Wu Ruo.

Wu Ruo had planned that he would have fun the whole day. But when he came to a busy street, he saw Ruan Zhizheng who just came out of a restaurant.

“Xuanyi, I saw Ruan Zhizheng. He is there.” Wu Ruo pointed at the direction of the restaurant and said angrily.

Hei Xuanyi patted his back to calm him down, “I will send people to track him.”

Wu Ruo didn’t dare to get too out of control because once he lost his mind he would become an evil ghost. Holding the anger under control, he and Hei Xuanyi went to clothing and jewelry shops and had dinner at a restaurant before they went back home.

“I bought this pendant for you.” Wu Ruo took out the white jade pendant he bought behind Hei Xuanyi’s back and put it on him, “do you like it?”

“Yes.” Hei Xuanyi touched the pendant carefully, “it’s the first gift you’ve ever bought for me.”

Wu Ruo was shocked. But come to think of it, it was the first time he had ever bought anything for Hei Xuanyi since their marriage and Hei Xuanyi paid it.

He kissed him on the lips, “I will buy whatever you like when I have money.”

“Good.”

A guard outside the carriage said, “lord, we are tracked.”

“Who is it?” Hei Xuanyi said seriously.

“Not sure. But the carriage looks fancy and women style. I am going to get rid of them and check who they are.”

The guard speeded up and they successfully got rid of the carriage one hour later before they went back home.

Before long, the guard who went to investigate the owner of the carriage and the ghost who tracked Ruan Zhizheng returned with information at the same time.

The guard reported, “the one who tracked us is Wu Weixue, the youngest granddaughter of the State Master.”

The ghost reported, “Ruan Zhizheng had never come out since he went into the Wu family. I already placed my men to keep an eye on at the gate of Wu mansion.”