chapter 104: Do You Want Me to Do It for You? (2)

“It still feels sour right now.” said Wu Ruo while pressing his neck.

“That’s not what I am asking.” Hei Xuantang said.

“Then what is it??” Wu Ruo got confused.

“I heard that my big brother carried you to take a bath in the middle of night.”

Wu Ruo blinked and suddenly his face blushed like applying a thick layer of rouge. “I am full. You eat. I am going to school.”

He got up and ran out of the hall as quickly as he could.

Hei Xuantang laughed, “Gee, since he can run so fast, ge, it seems that you didn’t ‘plough’ hard enough last night. Otherwise, he even can’t crawl out of bed today.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

Hei Xin and Hei Gan chuckled covering their mouths.

“I know. You must have applied some medicine for him so that he can…ah…”

Hei Xuanyi picked up a bun and stuffed it into his mouth.

Wu Ruo ran out of Hei Mansion, took a carriage to Shuqing Yard and went to school with Wu Xi. On their way to school, they ran into Wu Xiao and Wu Bai who just walked out of Shutong Yard.

On seeing Wu Ruo, Wu Bai directly scampered towards him, “Ruo. Ruo. Is it really you?”

“Who else do you think I am?” Wu Ruo asked back.

“But you have lost your weight so quickly. It’s only a month and you look like a totally different person. You are so beautiful.” Wu Bai smiled broadly.

“What is the use of that? It is only a success if you can come back safely from a training practice and receive your middle name.” Wu Xiao sneered.

Wu Ruo glanced at him with the corner of his eyes.

However, the glance was sexually seductive in Wu Xiao’s eyes. He snorted and looked away quickly.

Wu Xi argued, “Do you know the say there is always more talent men out there. Even if you are given middle name and have a place in Wu family, you might still die outside.”

She was telling the truth. There were so many people out there who were more powerful than Wu family. Take their great-grandfather as an example, his power was only at mediocre level in the capital city. He was nobody to those from great families.

“Ruo, now that you are studying at school, are you going to go out for training too?” Wu Bai asked.

“No.” Wu Ruo answered.

In last life, he took training as a very important thing in life. But in this life, he didn’t care if his memorial tablet would be put in the ancestral hall to be worshiped.

“Ruo, I am not going either. I will marry someone anyway. It doesn’t matter if I am included in the family tree.” Wu Xi said.

“Huh? Don’t you think you are too young to talk about marriage?” Wu Ruo flicked her forehead gently.

“Ruo!” Wu Xi stamped her feet due to her shyness.

Wu Ruo smiled faintly.

Wu Bai and Wu Xiao beside couldn’t help losing in his stunning and breath-taking smile.

As Wu Ruo made it to the school, he immediately attracted everyone’s attention.

It had been one day. They still couldn’t believe that this gorgeous man used to that fattie. More than being surprised, they felt happy and also sad.

They were happy because they could get a close look at such a beautiful person every day in the future. They were sad since they couldn’t pursue him because he was a family.

Wu Ruo ignored all of them and sat next to Wu Xi.

Wu Xi whispered to him, “Elder Ye will give us a lesson later. We must not be distracted in his class, otherwise we will be punished.”

Wu Ruo stroked her hair and said with a smile, “Don’t worry.”

A moment later, all disciples were ready for class. And a middle-aged man in brown robes came in.

Wu Xi whispered, “He is Elder Ye.”

As Elder Ye came in, he noticed that all students kept shooting a glance at that beautiful man. He snorted and walked up to the platform, “I heard that we have a new disciple here today. Who is it?”

Wu Ruo stood up as Elder Ye laid his eyes on him, “This is Wu Ruo. My greetings, Elder Ye.”

“Do you know stargazing or fortune-telling?” Elder Ye asked directly.

All disciples knew that Elder Ye was embarrassing Wu Ruo on purpose on hearing the question.

Wu Xi looked at Wu Ruo worriedly.

“No.” Wu Ruo answered.

He had never learned anything in this life. Of course he wouldn’t say yes.

“How about rune-drawing?”

“No.”

“How about spells?” Elder Ye asked.

“No.”

“Have your read any books about formations and seals?” Elder Ye asked with disdain.

“No.”

Elder Ye pounded the desk angrily, “There is nothing you know. What’s the point of studying here? I also heard that you have no spiritual power at all. Even if you learn Yin Yang skills, you still can’t perform them. Why don’t you spend the time pleasing your husband and securing your position? In case your husband abandons you!”