chapter 30: The second Choice

“…” Wu Ruo was speechless as Hei Xin and Hei Gan treated the egg carefully and called him young master. Did they mean it? Did they really think the egg was Hei Xuanyi’s son?

“I am looking everywhere for you. It turns out you are here.” Numu’s laughter got closer and soon he was in the room. He was puzzled and finally laid his eyes on the big bird, “what are you doing here?”

“When are you going to cure Wu Ruo?” Hei Xuanyi didn’t answer directly.

“Anytime. Right.” Numu gave an invitation letter Wu Ruo, “I ran into your servant on my way here. So I got this letter for you. It says Wu Ruo’s servants invite Wu Ruo to their weddings three days later.”

“Thank you.” Wu Ruo took the letter emotionlessly.

But it was apparent that he was in a bad mood.

“Do I need to prepare a gift, my lady?” Hei Xin asked.

Wu Ruo, of course, didn’t pay a lot of attention to the gift as he did in last life. Therefore, he gave the invitation letter to Hei Xin, “please do.”

In last life, he attended their weddings in person. But this life, he didn’t want to see them again.

Hei Xin read the signal from his indifferent attitude and thus knew what kind of gift he was going to prepare.

Numu approached, “I came up two solutions to cure you last night. You are going to pick one. The first one, we need to push the worms out with spiritual power. It only takes seven to 15 days to get rid of all worms out of your body. But the bad thing is it will cause a lot of pain in the process and it is bad for health. After all the worms have lived in Wu Ruo’s body for almost 20 years. They are kind of a part of his body. If we remove them, we remove a part of his body. It will damage his body and once the damage is done, it might take two years to recover. Therefore, I don’t recommend it. But I tell you anyway in case you might need an urgent solution.”

“….” Wu Ruo.

In last life, he chose the first solution because he was desperate to remove the worms. The treatment was painful. Thousands of worms moved inside his body and flocked out of his body through his blood vessel.

When he saw those disgusting black worms out of his body, he got goose bumps all over his body. He had no appetite to eat at all for several days. And his health was damaged. Within two years after that, he was weak and sick every day and he had to eat nutrition to get recovered.

“What is the second solution?” Hei Xuanyi narrowed his eyes.

“As for the second solution, you will have an herbal bath for a month to soften the worms and push one worm per day. therefore, it takes longer time to get rid of all worms out of Wu Ruo’s body, 3 or 4 months or so. It lasts longer but it enables you to lose weight as well as stay fit. It won’t hurt your health or your body.”

Hei Xuanyi immediately made a choice, “we will go with the second solution.”

“What do you think?” Numu asked Wu Ruo.

Wu Ruo gave a look at Hei Xuanyi and agreed, “the second solution.”

If it were not for Hei Xuanyi, he might have made the same choice he had done in last life. After all, he alone, especially with such a big fat, powerless body, was impossible to fight against the entire Wu family.

“Ok. We will start herbal bath today. One and a half hours a day.” Numu said.