chapter 62: He Is Growing Fast

“Whose kid is it?” Wu Ruo asked as he walked to Hei Xuanyi’s side. As he saw the little kid’s pretty face, he was dumbfounded.

Why does the boy look so much like his so-called son?

“Ma’am, he is the little master.” Hei Xin answered.

“Wasn’t he born only yesterday? Why is he growing so fast?” Wu Ruo was surprised.

Even children of demons or beasts were impossible to grow so fast.

“I don’t know what’s going on. When I woke up, he is this big.” Hei Xin was worried.

The baby was asleep, having no idea that the adults were worrying about him.

At this time, Numu came in, yawning, “What do you wake me for early in the morning?”

“Sir, please check if the baby is alright.” Hei Xin hurriedly said.

“What’s wrong with him?” Numu asked.

“He grew this big overnight.” Hei Xin pointed the baby in Hei Xuanyi’s arms.

Numu’s eyes were wide open in surprise as he saw a two-year-old baby, “he is the infant born last night? How is it possible he grows so fast?”

“I also have no clue.”

Numu stepped forward to feel the boy’s pulse and frowned, “His pulse and veins are different from ordinary human. They are human-like but not exactly human type, nor belongs to a demon or beast’s. He has pure and abundant spiritual power in his body, the strongest among all children I have ever seen. Hei Xin, what did you feed him yesterday?”

“Only some spiritual milk.” Hei Xin hurriedly said.

Every child in their family should be nursed with she-beast’s milk after birth, until they were weaned. By doing so, children could grow stronger.

“That explains everything. He was born with abundant spiritual power. Now you feed him spiritual milk which is too nutritious for him, which indirectly resulting in his growing too fast.”

“But is he alright?” Hei Xin was worried.

“Don’t worry. He is perfectly fine. But don’t feed him any more spiritual food because it will only encourage him to grow too fast, which is not good for him. He might die of overdose of spiritual power.” Numu smiled.

“I won’t. I won’t feed him any spiritual food again.” Hei Xin promised and was obviously mortified.

Wu Ruo felt the baby’s pulse and only felt relieved after making sure that he was totally fine.

Hei Xuanyi handed the baby over to Hei Xin and went to the bedroom to get himself dressed.

Numu tickled the baby’s nose and laughed, “It is not a bad thing that he grows so fast. At least you don’t have to work so hard to babysit him.”

Hei Xin’s heart was melt as he saw the baby, “I would rather work my heart out than make him suffer a bit.”

Wu Ruo felt complicated as he saw that Hei Xin was caring so much about the baby.

At this time, two young men walked in and shouted excitedly, “Young master, we are back.”

As Wu Ruo saw that it was Wu Da and Wu Xiao, his eyes darkened and for that moment, the air in the hall was frozen.

He then wore a faint smile, “How dod you come back so soon? Why don’t you spend more time at home with your wives?”

As far as he knew about the two brothers, they would make full use of every minute to loaf on their job. But they came back the day after he got his betrothal presents back under the premise that they were both newly married and in their honeymoon. Were they sent by someone to spy on him?

“We have nothing to do at home. So we come back. From now on, we come in the morning and go back home at evening.” Wu Da said.

He was obviously not asking Wu Ruo’s permission. He was telling Wu Ruo a decision he made by himself. Apparently, he didn’t take Wu Ruo as his young master at all.

Wu Ruo nodded, eyes slightly blinked, “You are back just in time. I happen to have something for you to do.”