chapter 80: It Puked (2)

Wu Qianqing paused here and the others became completely serious about the issue.

Wu Ruo observed everyone and pretended to say casually, “If it were Wu family, would it possible that they had done the same thing to ruin our father’s spiritual dantian?”

“Ruo, watch what you are saying.” Wu Qianqing said heavily, but couldn’t help recalling how he got injured and finally found something was not right.

Wu Ruo, “…”

He knew it would be hard for his father to believe that Wu family was behind all of these before he got any solid evidence. He could totally understand what his father was thinking, because he also trusted the whole Wu Family in last life, so it had never occurred to him that they would harm them.

But judging from his father’s face, his father must have found something doubtful now.

“We should not jump to the conclusion before everything comes clear.” Guan Tong said.

“Mm.” Wu Ruo changed the subject, “Big brother, did you just say that uncle Qianli is seriously injured?”

“Yes.”

“Shouldn’t we go and show our care?”

“Yeah, we should.” Wu Qianqing nodded.

“Should we bring some medicine?” Wu Ruo said.

Now he really couldn’t wait to see Wu Yu and other’s faces.

“Sure.” Wu Zhu went to the warehouse to fetch some precious medicine and went to Shuli Yard altogether.

When they arrived, they saw that the hall was packed with people. Wu Qiantong, Wu Qianbin and their family members were all there.

Wu Anyi’s eyes darkened as he saw them, but still he took the initiative to move forward to welcome them, “Uncle, aunt, you are here.”

The others were obviously unhappy to see the Wu Qianqing family too.

Wu Qianqing showed his concern, “How is your father?”

“The doctor is diagnosing now and we don’t know the result yet.”

Wu Zhu handed the medicine box before Wu Yu, “Yu, this is the best healing medicine. Hope your father can recover soon.”

Wu Yu’s face stiffened a bit and he squeezed out a smile, Thank you.”

“Your father is blessed by god. He will be fine.” Wu Zhu comforted him.

Wu Yu scanned Wu Zhu from top to toe, “Zhu, aren’t you hurt when you tried to catch the demon?”

“Just some minor wounds. I am fully recovered after I take some healing medicine. Don’t worry about me.”

Wu Yu felt so strange in his mind.

Wu Ruo sneered in his heart, thinking, “Big brother, what makes you think Wu Yu is really caring about you?”

Wu Xiao just snorted at Wu Zhu’s words.

“Why is he still alive?” Wu Shi lowered his voice.

Wu Qianbin who was sitting before him turned around and shot a sharp stare at him, signaling him to shut his mouth.

Wu Shi could only keep his mouth shut.

At the moment, the physician came out of the bedroom.

“How is my father?” Wu Anyi hurriedly asked.

“His spiritual dantian is damaged. But there is no need to worry about his life. I will write a prescription for you later. As long as you follow the prescription, I assure you that he will recover in one or two years.” The physician said.

Wu Anyi felt much relieved on hearing that.

“As long as he is fine.” Wu Qianbin stood up, “then we will leave him to take more rest.”

Wu Qiantong’s family stood up too.

“Uncle, let me show you out.” Wu Yu said.

When Wu Xiao walked past Wu Zhu, he suddenly stopped, “Zhu, everyone who went to catch the demon got injured. But why only you are in a whole piece?”

The others all stopped to watch them.

“Wu Xiao, what are you suggesting?” Wu Zhu said, face sunk.

“Nothing. I am guessing if you ran away while they were fighting the demon.”

“Are you saying that the only way to prove that he also did his part is his wounds?” Wu Qianqing asked coldly.

“I didn’t run away. Everyone there saw me. I was the last one to run out of the woods.” Wu Zhu said.

“Under such a mess, who would notice what you were doing? Chances are that you hid somewhere in advance and left after everyone ran away.”

“Wu Xiao, you are slinging mud at me!” Wu Xi roared.

“Wu Xi, I am older than you. You should respect me as your elder brother instead of calling me by my name. Or others might be mistaken that your mother doesn’t teach you manners.” Wu Xiao said heavily.

“You…”

“I know it very well whether I have taught my daughter manners. Even if she was not polite enough, she is way better than a conspiracist like you.”

“I didn’t say I am sure of that. I was just sharing my opinion.” Wu Xiao said while he was eye-talking to Wu Qiantong that it was his turn to say something.

Noticing that, Wu Ruo chuckled and cut in, “Wu Xiao, uncle Qianbin and Qiantong are also not injured. Do you mean that they ran away too? Or are you hoping that they should end up like uncle Qianli? Do you still consider yourself a good son or nephew?”

“…” Wu Xiao.