chapter 137: I Have a Secret for You (1)

Wu Qianqing and the entire Shuqing Yard left Wu mansion with their luggage cheerfully without notifying Wu Xuanran and Mu Xiuwan.

Wu Xianran was so furious that he had to catch a breath sitting on a chair when he was told that Wu Qianqing had regained his spiritual dantian and left South Courtyard.

It was too bad that Wu Ruo wasn’t aware of that, he would even more thrilled. He had been smiling since he left the Wu family. Hei Xuanyi, who had been waiting at the doorway, could feel it so obviously. Wu Ruo was full of joy as if there was something having been removed from his chest. Wu Qianqing and Guan Tong were happy but also nervous about moving into the new house Wu Ruo bought for them. It had never occurred to them that they could move out of W u family. They still needed some time to get familiar with the environment. But at the first sight of the house which was clean and delicate they loved it. Besides, as Hei Xin said, the new house was much bigger than Shuqing Yard. It had capacity for much many people.

“Ruo, it’s really beautiful here.” Wu Xi said joyfully.

Everyone liked the house too.

“Xuanyi’s fourth brother helped a lot with the decoration. We can fix it if there is anything you don’t like. Oh right. The plague above the gate outside, I wrote Qing Mansion. Father, if you don’t like it, we can replace it.” Wu Ruo said.

He meant to cut the connection with all Wu family, so he named it Qing Mansion.

Wu Qianqing nodded.

Wu Ruo once told him that the house was a gift from Hei Xuanyi, but it had been registered at the yamen under his name. If they didn’t move in, the house would remain empty and finally go wasted. Otherwise, he really had no face to move in with all his family.

“It’s a really nice place.” Guan Tong praised.

It was even better than Shuqing Yard. Living here, they no longer had to face those hypocrites in Wu family.

Wu Xi took the opportunity to say to Wu Qianqing, “Father, what about we settle down here and never go back to Wu family?”

Wu Qianqing didn’t say a word.

As a matter of fact, that was what he thought in mind too.

He had wanted to move out of Wu family earlier but got no chance. Now that they had moved out, there was no reason he would move back. The Wu family was no longer what he used to know when he was little. It had been messed up by a house of petty, conspiratorial, jealous and calculating hypocrites, which was not suitable for Shuqing Yard any longer.

Wu Ruo asked Hei Xin to help them settle down.

He stayed at Qing Mansion for lunch and introduced Hei Xuantang to them. They had a great afternoon drinking and eating and did not finish the meal till midnight.

Leaning in Hei Xuanyi’s arms, the drunken Wu Ruo kept mumbling, “Hei Xuanyi, I am so happy today, like this happy. My parents finally…move out of…the Wu family. Finally they don’t have to suffer from them. And…my father has…also regained his spiritual power. So I…no longer have to worry that…that my grandfather and…and my uncles would bully him.”

Hei Xuanyi put his arms around his waist to make him more comfortable, “I will send someone to guard the door in case in case they come make trouble for your father again.”

As he spoke, he gave Hei Xin a signal to protect the entire Qing Mansion from tomorrow on.

Hei Xin who was carrying Eggie in his arms nodded. He told everyone to leave, giving Hei Xuanyi and Wu Ruo some privacy.

Wu Ruo cupped Hei Xuanyi’s face, “You have to protect them well. Don’t let my parents die again, or give the Wu Family any chance to hurt them.”

Die again? Hei Xuanyi frowned and was confused by his words. Perhaps he was just talking ravings since he was so drunk.

Wu Ruo was not happy with his silence. He pinched his face, “Promise me. Come on.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi gave him a positive response.

“Good boy.” Wu Ruo smiled charmingly, moving by the side of Hei Xuanyi’s mouth, “Well, for the sake…that you are so well-behaved, I will…tell you a secret.”

“What secret?” Hei Xuanyi was intrigued.

Wu Ruo had a quick look on the left, then right, over his head and then down his feet.

Hei Xuanyi was amused by his moves, “No one is around.”

“Oh.” Putting his arms around Hei Xuanyi’s neck, he pulled his head down and whispered into his ear, “You know what. Every single person of Wu Family must die. Every…one….of…them!”

“…” Hei Xuanyi squinted as he saw the murderous look in his eyes when he said that, “I will help you.”

“You are so so good.” Wu Ruo pouted, “Why was I so stupid before? Why did I feel…I hate you before?”

It was the second time Wu Ruo said he hated him while he was drunk. Hei Xuanyi picked his long eyebrows, “To what extent did you hate me?”

“I hated you so much…that I didn’t want to see you…ever again.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi assumed the reason he hated him so much was because he was married to a man, “How about now?”

“Now…” Wu Ruo was confused and stared at Hei Xuanyi for a long time before he shook his head and whispered by Hei Xuanyi’s ear, “You…”

“Huh?”

All of sudden, Wu Ruo went sober and pushed Hei Xuanyi aside. He reached out a hand in the air and a silver sword with spiritual power pointed in the front. He shouted sharply, “Who are you?”