chapter 59: Here Comes the Baby (1)

Hei Xuanyi, Wu Ruo, Numu, Hei Xin and Hei Gan who had just overheard the news came to the room next to the study in the backyard.

As they passed the door, a big beast bird was staring nervously at the white egg in its nest. And there was already a fingernail long crack in the shell.

“The little master is about to come out.” Hei Xin cried excitedly.

Hei Gan looked nervous too.

Wu Ruo was inspired by them and was also expecting the baby to come out soon.

The big beast bird shushed at Hei Xin, signaling him not to make a sound, in case he might startle the baby in the shell.

Hei Xin hurriedly covered his mouth, walked outside and told one corpse servant, “go get some hot water. The baby needs a bath after coming out of the shell later.”

“Yes.” The corpse servant left using very slow steps.

Inside the room, Numu poked the white egg with a finger out of curiosity.

The big beast bird slapped him with its giant wings right away.

Numu was started and stepped back quickly to avoid the attack, and lowered his voice to ask, “What kind of egg is it? Is it this bird’s egg?”

“It’s my son.” Hei Xuanyi said flatly.

“…” Wu Ruo.

Does this man really take the egg as his own son?

“Your son?” Numu raised his voice and stared at Hei Xuanyi with a shocking face, then smiled and patted him on the shoulder, “Boy, I never knew you have started to tell jokes. You’ve changed after you got married.”

Hei Xuanyi looked at him expressionlessly.

Numu was a bit suspicious of himself as Hei Xuanyi seemed to be serious, “is…is it really your son?”

Suddenly, the crack on the shell grew bigger.

Everyone got tensed and stared at the egg with their eyes wide open. But after more than ten minutes, nothing happened.

“Why hasn’t it hatched yet?” Hei Xin was anxious.

“Have you ever seen a pregnant woman gives birth to a baby only with one push?” Numu asked him.

Hei Xin got choked on his words.

Numu tried to comfort him, “Take it easy. We have to let it break out of the shell itself. Only that way could it prove it is a healthy one.”

Hei Xin nodded.

About half an hour later, the shell cracked wider again, and wider every quarter. One hour later, the shell cracked in half, revealing a wet and cute little baby. He was bigger than a normal infant, as big as a five-month-old boy.

Wu Ruo was amazed. What a beautiful baby!

“Here comes the little master! The little master is out!” Hei Xin held up the baby excitedly and then put him into the hot tub they had prepared.

Hei Gan was also thrilled and rolled up his sleeves to help Hei Xin bathe the baby.

The baby was behaving. He neither cried nor made any trouble, but just looking at everyone with his big black eyes curiously and suddenly giggled as he laid his eyes on Hei Xuanyi and Wu Ruo.

“He is smiling.” Hei Xin dried the baby with his spiritual power and wrapped him with the blanket they had prepared in advance. Then he carried him before Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi.

There was a slight smile on Hei Xuanyi’s lips. He touched the baby’s face with a finger.

Wu Ruo looked over to Hei Xuanyi and was a bit lost in his light smile.

Does this man really like kids?

“He looks just like his father.” Numu laughed and said.

“Master shifu, have you ever seen his father?” Wu Ruo was curious.

How is it possible Numu knows while he does not?

Numu rolled his eyes at him and pointed at Hei Xuanyi, “Didn’t the boy just admit that the baby is his? Then he should be the baby’s father.”

“…” Wu Ruo.

“Yes, the little master looks so much like his lord when he was a baby.” Hei Xin smiled.

Wu Ruo doubted that Hei Xin should gone crazy since he was too obsessed to the little master.

How could a new born baby from an egg look like Hei Xuanyi?

Wu Ruo took a closer look at the baby. He was just born though, his hair was already shoulder long. He had a round cute and perfect face. His pink and porcelain skin, sparkling crystal clear eyes, and rosy lips made him a perfect, prettiest ever baby in the world. He wished he could hold him in his arms and give him a big kiss.

But the longer he looked at him, the more familiar he felt the baby look. Totally another…

Wu Ruo turned to look at Hei Xuanyi and then back to the baby, and then Hei Xuanyi again, back and forth on the father and son.

Finally he realized that the baby did look a lot like Hei Xuanyi’s real face under the false skin.

But how is that possible?

He gave the egg to Hei Xuanyi. How is it possible the baby looks like Hei Xuanyi? If he didn’t lay the egg out himself and saw that baby came out of the shell with his own eyes, he would even doubt that Hei Xuanyi had the baby with some other woman.

Hei Xuanyi noticed that people were watching him and saw Wu Ruo’s shocked eyes as if he was doubting that he had this baby with a woman.

“You made him.” He said with a light tone, frowning.