chapter 136: Divide up the Family (6)

Wu Ruo was happy about Hei Xin’s job since his father finally put on a smile, “father, what are you talking about? What are you smiling?”

Then he said as if he just saw the Wu brothers, “uncles, there you are. What a surprise! We are too busy with moving out to entertain you.”

Wu Qianqing said as he glanced at his brothers, “your uncles are too busy with finding a place to move in to come in for a cup of tea.”

“Well, I see. Who are going to live with grandfather?”

“Your grandfather said that he doesn’t want to live with us. He only lives with your uncles.”

“Really? That’s terrific! Grandparents’ future life will depend on uncles. My parents don’t need to worry about them any longer.” Wu Ruo’s smile was bigger.

“Wu Ruo, you are not filial to say this.” Wu Qianbin said angrily.

“Why? It is grandpa who doesn’t want to live with us. Presumably, he doesn’t want to depend his future life on us. Therefore, we don’t need to pay for his future life. And I sincerely hope he can do what he says because I don’t want him to beg my parents to take him in one day.”

Wu Ruo got more serious as he spoke.

Now that his parents were told to move out of South Courtyard, there was no need to pretend being nice in front of the relatives.

“Wu Ruo, you…”

Wu Qiantong took a step forward and was going to punch Wu Ruo.

Hei Xin and Wu Qianqing stood in front of Wu Ruo.

“Wu Qianqing, is that what you teach your son? Teach your son to get back at his own family?” Wu Qianjing roared.

“Brother, your sons are no better than mine. As their uncle, they just call my name directly behind my back and they look down upon me.” Wu Qianqing said seriously.

He just pretended that he didn’t know the fact how the kids treated him behind his back just for the sake of family.

“…” His brothers had nothing to say back because they were fully aware of their children’s behaviors.

“Uncle Xin, see them out. They are not welcome!” Wu Ruo said.

“Yes.” Hei Xin walked to the door and made a gesture to ask them out.

Wu Qianjing left angrily.

Followed by Wu Qianbin and Wu Qianli.

Wu Qiantong took a couple of steps and made a sudden turn-around to throw runes right at Wu Ruo and Wu Qianqing.

“Watch out!” Hei Xin alarmed.

Wu Ruo stayed put.

Wu Qianjing and the brothers turned around. Wu Qianqing incanted a spell, “break!”

Bang!

The two runes exploded in the air and the wave bounced back at Wu Qiantong who was threw a mile away.

Ah!

Wu Qiantong screamed out of pain and a gush of blood ejected out of his mouth.

Wu Qianjing and the brothers were shocked. They couldn’t believe what they saw.

How come?

Wu Qianqing’s spiritual land was ruined. How come he can still use spiritual power?

They must be mistaken just now.

They once checked Wu Qianqing’s body before. It was true that he lost his spiritual power which was impossible to restore.

“You are not welcome! Leave now!” Wu Qianqing was furious, “mark my words. If you ever hurt my wife and my children again, you will get hurt way more seriously than a mouthful of blood. It will be your turn to have a taste of your spiritual land being ruined.”

He might have let it go if his brothers only picked on him. But there was no way that he would allow them to hurt his wife and his children.

Wu Qianjing and the brothers still stood there because they hadn’t come to senses from the fact that Wu Qianqing had recovered his spiritual land.

“We will kick you out now!” Wu Qianqing shouted.

The 50 guards Hei Xin brought pressed toward them.

The brothers were intimidated by the power. They stumbled and also fell to the floor as they cowered backward.

“Out!” Wu Qianqing snorted.

Wu Qianjing, Wu Qianbin and Wu Qianli lost their minds because of Wu Qianqing and the 50 guards’ threat and stumbled out of Shuqing Yard absent-mindedly, leaving Wu Qiantong alone on the floor.

The servant at Shuqing Yard gathered around to throw Wu Qiantong out of the yard. Then a man asked, “my lord, your spiritual land is recovered?”

Wu Xi ran out of the hall and said excitedly, “father, is your spiritual power recovered?”

“Yes.” Wu Qianqing smiled.

“Great! Wonderful!” Wu Xi cheered happily, hugging Wu Qianqing.

Wu Ruo smiled along.

Wu Xu had tears of joy and now wiped those tears secretly.

“Hooray! His lordship has his power back!” The servants cheered together.

Soon the entire Shuqing Yard was full of cheers.