chapter 86: Your Wife Is Bullying Me (2)

As a kid, he even had more entertaining activities than a grown-up.

Eggie said with a pitiful tone with his head down, “I go a lot of places only because father has been always busy with making magic weapons, and daddy doesn’t simply go out a lot. I have no one to play with…”

“It’s true. He can only play with Cuckoo every day. Please don’t blame him.” Hei Xin spoke for him.

Wu Ruo felt sorry for the kid. It would take him at least one more month to lose enough weight. He wished he could play with him but he physically couldn’t.

“The day after tomorrow is Mid-January Festival…” Hei Xuanyi said, putting wrinkles in his brows.

“Are you going to take us to hang out?” Eggie’s eyes sparkled brightly.

“Mm.”

“Hooray!” Eggie jumped off Hei Xuanyi’s arms excitedly, “I have so many things to prepare.”

“It’s just one-day out. Why are there so many things to prepare?” Wu Ruo asked out of curiosity, puckering his brows.

But the boy had gone away before he finished his words.

“He must be thrilled to go out with you two. It’s his first time ever.” Hei Xin smiled.

“What about you?” Hei Xuanyi asked Wu Ruo, “Are you happy?”

“Why ask…?” Words got stuck in Wu Ruo’s throat as he saw Hei Xuanyi’s deep eyes.

Hei Xuanyi had no intention to look away, not until he got an answer.

Wu Ruo’s heart was pounding out of control. Very anxiously he asked Shiyi to help him stand up, “I also need to get things prepared.”

“He is being shy.” Hei Xin smiled.

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

Outside the hall, it was getting darker and darker and soon it started to snow.

Wu Zhu had never said a word after he came back from Hei Mansion. He locked himself in his room, which worried the whole family. Next morning, he went back to normal and went to school with Wu Xi after breakfast.

The school was built in the middle of entire Wu Mansion, only a yard away from Bujin Yard.

When Wu Zhu and Wu Xi made it to the school, most of their cousins were practicing arts in the yard.

“Xi, I am about to go on a training in a few days. By then, you will have no partner. You…” As he thought that his younger sister was going to be alone at school, Wu Zhu only felt a bit worried. But he didn’t know how to solve this right now.

Wu Xi interrupted Wu Zhu, “Big brother, don’t you worry about me. I can take care of myself. Wait, brother, what’s the matter with you?”

As she was speaking, Wu Zhu got intense suddenly, face sunk, “Big brother, did I say something wrong?”

Without answering her, Wu Zhu stared hard at the one who was walking their way.

Wu Xi followed the direction he was looking at and saw Wu Yu who was putting on a smiling face. She smiled back and waved to Wu Yu, “Hey, brother Yu.”

“Zhu, Xi, you are early today.” Wu Yu said.

“You are early too.” Wu Xi smiled.

“I heard that you went to Hei Mansion to have lunch yesterday. How is Ruo doing in there?”

Wu Zhu’s sank deeper as Wu Yu mentioned Wu Ruo.

“He is doing fine. You know what. His son is super cute. And he…”

“Wu Yu.” Wu Zhu stressed the name to stop Wu Xi talking.

Both Wu Xi and Wu Yu were caught in a daze.

“What’s wrong with you? You look terrible.” Wu Yu laid up smiling.

“Of course I look terrible,” Wu Zhu sneered, “because I am going to punch you.”

Then he raised his arm and punched at Wu Yu with full power.

Wu Yu didn’t except this at all. Therefore, he had no time to react to avoid it and got punched right on the body. Then he was thrown all the way against the tree in the distance. You could hear the cracking sound of the broken cheek bones and shoulders.

The crowd all exclaimed.

Wu Xi was shocked and said, “Are you crazy? Why do you beat him?”

Wu Zhu approached yo Wu Yu on fire, “This is just a mild punishment. Xi, do you know why Yu Tianbao and his people bully Ruo? It is because Wu Yu paid them to. So that he can save Ruo like a hero. In that way, Ruo would feel grateful to him and help him borrow materials and magic weapons from father.”

He was so blind to think that Wu Yu was a noble man, a helper who was always ready to lend a hand.

“What?” Wu Xi couldn’t believe what she had just heard. But now thinking it back, it was true that Wu Yu had come to borrow materials every time after he had saved Ruo and her dad had lent Wu Yu materials for thanking him to save his son.

“I heard it with my own ears last night. Yu Tianbao confessed it. Wu Yu also bribed Wu Da and Wu Xiao for not telling any of us every time Yu Xiaobao bullied Ruo.”

Wu Xi was smart enough to sense something wrong. She asked, looking at Wu Yu, “Is he the bad person Butler Hei referred to?”

“Yes. It’s him.”

“You are such a demon.” Wu Xi marched forward in great anger and kicked Wu Yu hard in the chest, “How dare you hire someone to bully my brother? You hypocrite! Go to hell!”

“Who is making troubles here?” A harsh voice sounded at the moment.