chapter 110: Jixi (2)

Wu Ruo cherished the kid so much that he had never beaten him. He held him back and wrapped him with a blanket in case he got a cold, “He is just a kid. If he offends you, he didn’t mean it. Can you forgive him?”

Jixi took out his handkerchief and wiped the urine off his face and said coldly, “Just because he is a kid, I’ve taken it for so long from him.” Wu Ruo was also one reason he spared Eggie’s life, otherwise he would have already let him vanish in this world.

Looking down at Eggie, Wu Ruo said heavily, “It’s not right to pee at someone. Do you understand?”

“I can’t hold my bladder anymore.” Eggie explained, with a face of grievance.

“…” Wu Ruo didn’t believe him at all, “why did you run out on your own? Do you know how anxious your father and I were when we found you are missing?”

Just because the kid was missing, he realized how strongly he had been attached to the kid within just two months. He basically lost his mind when he was told the kid was missing.

“I just wanted to play with him.” Eggie said.

Since he spent a lot of time with adults, finally he saw another kid, of course he wouldn’t let him go.

Jixi peeped at him and then explained to Wu Ruo, “I meant to go to see you but I walked into a wrong room and got stuck with the kid. I brought him out to avoid much attention.”

“Do you know who he is?” Wu Ruo asked Jixi, pointing at the kid.

“Why should I know that?” Jixi snorted.

“He is the kid from the white egg you gave me.” Wu Ruo said.

Since he had already explained to Eggie how he was born, he could speak it out in front of him.

“The white egg?” Jixi was confused for a moment and asked curiously, “Isn’t the egg yours? Why did you say that I gave it to you?”

“I had never seen the egg before I woke up. So I still hold the thought that you gave it to me.”

“You summoned me to mortal world for no reason and expected me to give you an egg? Do you think it makes any sense?” Jixi snorted.

“…” Wu Ruo.

He got a point.

“So did you really get the egg between my legs?”

Jixi stared at him for a while and said, “it was already by your side when I was summoned.”

Wu Ruo was relieved.

Good that he didn’t lay the egg.

But where did the egg come from?

“Is there anything special you want to see me?”

Jixi looked at Wu Ruo awkwardly for a long time, saying nothing.

It was confused for Wu Ruo too. But he remembered something. In last life, Jixi once had told him that he had lost a fight to someone else, which was the reason why his body shrank into a size of a six-year-old boy. But as a matter of fact, he was much older than Wu Ruo. Besides, he was not the one who summoned Jixi to human world. Jixi had never told him why he came because Wu Ruo didn’t mean to pry.

“Daddy, can I invite him to stay with us?” Eggie said.

“Only if you have tasty food.” Jixi demanded right away.

“We do have.”

“…” Wu Ruo.

Staying with them must be Jixi’s plan in the first place.

“Shouldn’t you ask your family first?” Jixi sneered.

“Who?” Wu Ruo wondered.

“The master of the Hei Mansion.”

“No problem. Father will definitely agree if daddy says okay.” Eggie said delightedly.

Wu Ruo pinched his little face slightly. Now come to think of it, Hei Xuanyi had never turned him down.

“Did you make any trouble out there?” He asked Jixi.

For what he knew about Jixi, Jixi wouldn’t lower himself down to stay someone else’s house uncles he really wanted to or there was a reason he had to.

“Trouble? How can make troubles?” Jixi said angrily, although he froze a bit at the question.

Wu Ruo didn’t ask more since he didn’t want to mention.

They walked into the mansion and when they got into the hall, Hei Xuanyi shot a hard stare at Jixi.

“Huh?!” Hei Xuantang walked close to Jixi and said, “You are from Monster clan.”

“Yes, I am from Monster clan. So what?” Jixi glanced at Hei Xuanyi as he spoke to make sure he wouldn’t attack him.

“Xuanyi, he is going to stay here for a while.” Wu Ruosaid.

Putting the cup down on the table, Hei Xuanyi asked calmly, “is he the monster from last time?”

“Yes.”

“Was it him who gave you the egg?”

“Egg? What egg?” Hei Xuantang asked.

Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi ignored him.

“No. He said that the egg was already by my side when he came.”

Hei Xuanyi remained calm as if he had already anticipated the answer. “You can’t be found out that you are from monster clan.” He said to Jixi.

He didn’t mind taking a monster in but not everyone outside the house thought the same.

Humans were repellant to demons, monsters and elves. If people knew about him, the Wu family would be in a trouble.

“Deal.” Jixi changed his face into human face. No one could tell the real him except for someone more powerful than him.

Hei Xuanyi told Hei Xin to take him to the guest room.

“The name is Jixi.” Jixi said before leaving.