chapter 96: Watch Out (2)

The four guards were stunned by his beauty and froze there for a long time. They had been watched the door for many years but had never seen such a beautiful person. If one wouldn’t see clearly, one would think it was a beautiful woman disguised as a man.

The young man in white ignored them and walked directly into the South Courtyard, toward the school in the center.

The four guards only came back to their senses after the young man in white disappeared from their sights.

“Who is that young man? He is so gorgeous, the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life.”

“Me too. He is even more beautiful than the queen of the brothel. But what is he doing here?”

His words reminded the others. The four guards all panicked. They forgot to check the young man’s identity. If they were found out that they made a mistake on duty, they would be severely punished.

“Which courtyard did he go?”

“No clue.”

“…”

At the moment at the school, the elder was teaching all the students to practice their spiritual skills in pairs. Soon, the students paired up, leaving Wu Xi standing there alone.

She looked around and found that she was the only one without a partner, which was sad. In the past when Wu Zhu was at school, they used to pair up. But since he had left and the others disliked her, she had no idea what to do now.

“Xi, I will be your partner.” Someone said suddenly.

Wu Xi looked up and recognized it was her cousin Wu Xia from East Courtyard, she smiled, “Great! Thank you for being my partner.”

Some evil light flashed under Wu Xia’s eyes. He said, pointing at one empty corner, “How about we go over there?”

“OK.” Wu Xi nodded and went over following him.

Wu Xia said, “Xi, you’ll have to understand that I can’t control my power as I want. Please forgive me if I hurt you by accident.”

“Don’t worry. Hope you can forgive me if I do the same to you.”

“Sure.” Wu Xia immediately cast his spell and called out his spirit.

His spirit was a ghost spirit who had been dead for a hundred years. She wore a white robe. Her hair was loosened down in a mess. Her face was ghastly pale. Her eyes were all white. Her fingernails were sharp and long like ten long swords, which could tear a human into pieces with one strike.

Seeing that Wu Xia had summoned his sprit he was most proud of, Wu Xia’s expression tightened and she hurriedly took out her runes and tried to set a formation.

Wu Xia didn’t give her chance to prepare and manipulated the spirit to attack her.

In a split second, the ghost spirit already moved before Wu Xi and threw a punch at her.

Wu Xi threw a rune at her in a hurry, but the ghost spirit was not afraid of such things. With a scratch, it was already torn into pieces.

“Xi, your rune does not work on my spirit at all. You are just wasting your time.” Wu Xia sneered sharply and evilly.

Wu Xi had a strong sense that the ghost was trying to kill her. Did Wu Xia mean to kill her? But it didn’t make sense because she and Wu Xia basically had no history. Why did he want to kill her?

“Xia, we are just practicing, not killing each other. If you hurt me, the elders will punish you.”

Wu Xia sneered, “Yes, we are practicing. But accident happens a lot when you are practicing. The elders won’t put the blame on me for this.”

At the moment, there was a turmoil at the gate of the school.

A young man in white walked in from outside. All the students stopped practicing as they were astonished by the young man’s breath-taking face, whispering.

“Who is he? He is so beautiful. Is he from our Wu clan?”

“I don’t think so. I’ve never met him before.”

“He is gorgeous. Is he a man or a woman?” A man elbowed the man next to him and asked.

That man was also astonished, eyes couldn’t move away from him, “how can a man be so beautiful? It must be a girl.”

Then a female disciple argued, “Are you blind or what? It is obviously a man. Don’t you see he is wearing men’s clothes?”

“What makes you think only men can wear men’s clothes? When you women go out for training, most of you choose to dress up as men.”

The female disciple snorted, “Do you think a woman can be this tall? Even taller than you? You wish that he is a woman and then you could marry her. Am I right?”

The man argued, “Isn’t that what you are thinking of now? You want to marry him if he is a man.”

“You…” The female disciple choked on his words, scanning the young man with the corner of her eyes. But the young man didn’t look at them at all. His eyes were searching around the yard and finally stopped at a corner where Wu Xia and Wu Xi were practicing.

The young man’s lips curved upward and had a dazzling smile that could get everything paled. All the people on spot were astonished and breath-taken because of his beauty.

He walked forward with his arms open, said with a smile, “Xi…”

Hearing it was a man’s voice, people all drew their senses back. Wu Xi was held into the young man’s arms. Then Wu Xia’s ghost started to attack the young man and Wu Xi aggressively and brutally. It was obvious that the ghost spirit meant to kill them.

“Xi, watch out!” the crowd screamed.