chapter 173: The Story of Last Life (3)

Wu Ruo looked at the gate of the yard and saw Wu Bufang together with a few elders.

Wu Bufang was shocked when he saw Wu Ruo who had turned into a ghost.

“Stop?” It was ridiculous to Wu Ruo, “did they stop when they ruined my father’s spiritual land? Have they ever stopped when they killed my brother? Have you ever stopped instigating Ba Se to cast a spell on my sister?”

His eyes were full of wrath when he stared at Wu Bufang, “and you, Wu Bufang. You always pay attention to every courtyard. I don’t believe that you have no clue at all that my father’s spiritual land is ruined and my brother and my sister were killed. Have you ever considered to stop them at all? You didn’t.”

“…” Wu Bufang.

“Wu Bufang, watch them die one after another! Your proud family will be doomed tonight! Even your family out for training and your daughters married to other families won’t be left out!”

Wu Bufang’s body trembled in fear.

An elder shouted loud, “Wu Ruo, go find whoever hurt you and your family. You shouldn’t take it out on innocent people.”

“Aren’t my brother, my sister, and my parents innocent? Have you ever thought of giving them a hand? None of these would have happened if you did.” Wu Ruo shouted at the guards, “go ahead.”

The guards took off those wives’ clothes and performed right away. People were killing and raping everywhere in the yard.

“Wu Ruo, you bastard!” Wu Qianli yelled furiously.

“Wu Ruo, I should have killed you.” Wu Qianjing shouted.

“Wu Ruo, go to hell.” Wu Qianbin roared too.

“Go to hell?” Wu Ruo flew down to his body and said, “I haven’t done anything harmful but what did I get? It’s you that should go to hell!”

“…” Others.

Hei Xuanyi walked upward and picked up Wu Ruo’s burnt body with extra care. He kissed on the burnt forehead in public and said with a husky voice, “KILL THEM ALL!”

Even he meant brutal but Wu Ruo could still feel he was sad.

As he walked outside the yard with his body in his arms, Wu Ruo kind of felt that his anger had gone with him. Two ghosts carried Wu Qianqing and Guan Tong’s bodies away.

Wu Ruo followed them.

The other ghosts started to kill on Hei Xuanyi’s command.

They killed Wu Qianli and the brothers once they watched the entire process of their wives being raped.

Wu Ruo was the last one to be killed after he watched the entire family to die.

Without paying any attention to the painful scream behind, Wu Ruo followed Hei Xuanyi.

Walked out of Wu family, Hei Xuanyi carried the body onto the flying carriage and flew to Hei Mansion. Finally, they stopped at the gate of the Hei Mansion.

Hei Xuanyi stopped at the stairs and said with a husky voice, “Ruo, we are home.”

Wu Ruo had the urge to cry. After so many years of marriage life, it was the first time that Hei Xuanyi showed intimacy to him.

“Mm.” He managed to squeeze a sound through his throat.

Hei Xuanyi walked into the house with his body in his arms.

Hei Xin approached and couldn’t believe what he saw, “You…”

Wu Ruo forced a sad smile.

Hei Xuanyi ordered, “Hei Xin, formation.”

“What formation?” Hei Xin was confused.

“The ghost hunter is coming.”

Wu Ruo froze there. Yes. Hei Xuanyi kept him in the world against rules before he became a real ghost. If he didn’t leave, he would be caught by ghost hunters. Therefore, he had to avoid ghost hunters in a special way.

“I see.”

Hei Xin and a few guards fetch everything they needed for the formation and set up one in the house.

Hei Xuanyi put Wu Ruo’s body on the bed in their bedroom and took out a magic weapon before he said to Wu Ruo, “go in there and hide yourself.”

“But you…”

As a master of Yin and Yang, Wu Ruo was fully aware that it was very difficult to deal with the ghost hunters. The consequence could vary from lose of spiritual power to death. There were only a few lucky ones to avoid the ghost hunters.

Hei Xuanyi asked, “or do you prefer to be taken by them?”

“No.” Wu Ruo said.

“Go in there.”

Wu Ruo hesitated but finally hid himself in the weapon. It was completely dark inside. He was paranoid since he couldn’t know what was going on outside. However, it was the exactly how his anger was left behind for that moment.

Time passed by. When he was released from the weapon, the house was covered with black cloth which kept the sunlight out.

Wu Ruo turned around and saw Hei Xuanyi sitting leg-crossed on the bed, “where is the ghost hunter?”

Hei Xuanyi didn’t answer but hinted him to come closer.

Wu Ruo went over and stepped into the formation that Hei Xuanyi had set up.

Hei Xuanyi transferred his power to Wu Ruo via the formation. It was a way of generating Wu Ruo’s body in a short time so that he wouldn’t fear the sunshine.

Wu Ruo was thrilled to see that his body started to concretize.

Suddenly, Hei Xuanyi spit out of a mouthful of blood onto his body.

It startled Wu Ruo. Hei Xuanyi thus fainted on the bed.