chapter 101: He Is Jealous (1)

As they got back to the hall, Hei Xuantang immediately told his guards to bring Wu Ruo the gifts, “Sister-in-law, open them and check what I have got for you.”

“…” Wu Ruo.

Is it really appropriate to open the gifts before the giver?

“Come on, open them.” Hei Xuantang urged him.

Eggie also urged him out of curiosity, “Daddy, open it. Come on.”

Wu Ruo turned to Hei Xuanyi for suggestions.

Hei Xuanyi nodded, “Open it.”

Wu Ruo unwrapped the red paper of one gift and then lifted the lid. It was a piece of red cloth in it.

He picked it up and finally recognized it was red underpants, but…

“Uncle, why is there a hole in the back of the underpants?” Eggie asked the same question that was bothering Wu Ruo too. The hole was obviously not a mistake by accident. It was a special design because it was as round as the moon on the sixteenth day of a month.

Hei Xuantang gave a meaningful smile, “Because the hole is convenient for…”

Before he finished his sentence, Hei Xuanyi snapped the underpants away from Wu Ruo and tossed it to Hei Xin, “Those are worn underpants. Burn them.”

“Huh?” Hei Xuantang hurriedly said, “I specially designed them. They are not worn out. It’s just…”

Hei Xuanyi shot a cold eye at him.

Hei Xuantang shrunk his shoulders and changed his tone, “They are worn out indeed. Burn them. But Wu Ruo, go check the second one.”

Wu Ruo was still curious why Hei Xuantang cut the new underpants, but he could do nothing since they didn’t want him to know. Therefore, he could only open the second gift box and saw a white cylindrical jade stone in it. But before he even had a good look at its shape, Hei Xuanyi grabbed the box and gave it to Hei Xin, “Put these gifts in the warehouse.”

Hei Xuantang said unhappily, “No hurries. You haven’t opened all the gifts yet.”

“No need.” Hei Xuanyi said blandly.

“Ge, you are jumping into conclusion so fast. I bet you will use them all one day.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

“I will take them out for his lordship when he needs them in the future.” Hei Xin said smilingly.

“I brought them thousands of li away. You’d better make sure they are in safe places.” As Hei Xin was walking out, Hei Xuantang quickly caught up and whispered in his ear, “They haven’t done it yet, have they?”

Hei Xin nodded.

“I knew it! My big brother is a blockhead in this.” Hei Xuantang turned back to the hall.

“Uncle, what about my gift?” Eggie quickly asked.

Hei Xuantang carried him in his arms and said, “Your father never told me that I already have a little nephew. So I didn’t prepare gifts for you. But we can go shopping and buy whatever you want tomorrow. What do you think?”

“Hooray!”

“You are so cute.” Hei Xuantang gave him a kiss on the cheek, “If mom and dad know that Xuanyi has such a cute son, they would be thrilled.”

As he spoke, he gave a secret look at Wu Ruo. Seeing that Wu Ruo didn’t show any trace of anger, he felt much relieved.

“Since your brother is here, will you still go home lately?” Wu Ruo asked Hei Xuanyi.

“No, not for now.” Hei Xuantang answered him for Hei Xuanyi, “He had promised that we won’t go back until I have enough fun here.”

Hei Xuanyi nodded.

It was a great relief for Wu Ruo. That was perfect!

Although he didn’t know why Hei Xuanyi who was so desperate to go home suddenly changed his mind just because of Hei Xuantang, he was still very happy that Hei Xuanyi could stay eventually.

“Sister-in-law, you are going home with us by then.”

“How long are you planning to stay here?” Wu Ruo asked.

“A year or so.”

One year was long enough for him to fix everything. By then, he would feel much less worried to leave with Hei Xuanyi. Wu Ruo put on a big smile and said, “OK. I will go back with you one year later.”

Both Hei Xuanyi and Hei Xuantang lost in his pure and bright smile.

“You are really beautiful when you smile.” Hei Xuantang couldn’t help praising.

Suddenly, he was stomped hard on the foot.

Hei Xuantang looked at Hei Xuanyi who was wearing a face as long as it could even touch the ground and realized that his big brother was jealous.

“What?” Wu Ruo was confused.

“Nothing. I feel so tired after one restless night. I need to take a nap.” Hei Xuantang yawned and stood up holding Eggie in his arms, “My little nephew, you are going with me.”

Since Eggie had the habit of taking a nap every noon, he didn’t resist and just went with him.