chapter 103: Do You Want Me to Do It for You? (1)

Looking at the red curtain lit up by the dim candlelight, Wu Ruo blinked and blinked. Was he back to reality now? Did it mean what he saw just now was only a dream? But it felt so true. Like it had really happened. But the strange thing was that he only met Hei Xuantang yesterday and he appeared in his dream already?

He exhaled, finding himself a bit ridiculous. It was just a dream. Why bother to think so much?

Right.

How did he get into bed and fall asleep?

Why did he had no impression at all?

Ouch!

What was the pain in his neck about? It felt like he had been knocked out on the neck.

Wu Ruo searched his memory but couldn’t remember anything other than asking Hei Xuanyi to get him some water.

He turned over and saw that Hei Xuanyi was still sleeping, his black long hair scattering on the bed. His two thin lips were gently pursed. His both hands were placed on his belly. His breath was quiet. But he still looked so hard to get close, like a lion that could wake up at any time. His condescending power wasn’t weakening a bit just because he was in sleep.

He moved his body gently toward Hei Xuanyi, rolled over on his belly, staring at the scaled face.

In the dream it was his real face. But he looked peak and pine in the dream, and also not as cold as now.

He wondered if Hei Xuanyi would also feel so sad about his death in last life as in his dream.

For that moment, the man who he thought was sound asleep opened his eyes. His sparkling eyes didn’t look like he just woke up.

Wu Ruo was startled and the next second he was pinched by the man.

He tried to get away but Hei Xuanyi held him tightly in his arms. So he could only gave up struggling and placed his ear against the man’s chest obediently, listening to his strong heartbeat.

Wu Ruo hesitated a bit and then slowly put his arms around Hei Xuanyi’s waist. Through the underwear, he could still clearly feel the masculine and compact body.

It reminded him of the scenario that they made love in previous life. The man was completely naked. He could feel his strong chest, sexy waist, strong arms and powerful thighs, and…

“Why is your heart pounding?” Since their bodies were against each other’s, of course Hei Xuanyi could clearly feel Wu Ruo’s pacing heartbeat. His sexy and hoarse voice not only didn’t stop Wu Ruo from thinking wildly, but even brought him into a deeper memory of Hei Xuanyi’s heavy panting and the sound they made when he got into his body. The memory made him feel even hotter.

“Nothing. Nothing.” Wu Ruo buried his face deep in Hei Xuanyi’s chest. He was too shy to even see him in the eyes.

Hei Xuanyi didn’t think he was fine at all. When he was about to get up and check, he felt something hard holding against his lap.

He was a bit surprised but soon understood what was going on. An evil smile showed in his eyes.

Wu Ruo was so embarrassed. He felt so ashamed of himself. He was so turned on just by putting his arms around Hei Xuanyi’s waist. The worst thing was that the good smell on Hei Xuanyi even made his down part harder.

“Hei Xuanyi, let go of me.”

Hei Xuanyi didn’t listen to him but held him more tightly with a hand sliding down his body.

Wu Ruo froze there, and looked up suddenly. The next second, his lips were captured. The man stuck his tongue into his mouth and kissed every corner in it.

“Relax.” Hei Xuanyi said as he was kissing him. His sexy voice softened Wu Ruo’s body like it had magic. Wu Ruo even followed his instinct and asked for more, “Faster.”

Hei Xuanyi smiled bigger. Wu Ruo’s moan and gasps messed up his mind and finally the already burning hot hard thing went soft in his hand.

Wu Ruo gasped on Hei Xuanyi’s chest after he got his desire out. Now he could feel something hard was against him.

“!!!” As he raised his head, he directly looked into that pair of smoking-hot eyes, “Do…do you want me to do it for you?”

Hei Xuanyi’s big hand lid to his butt and he asked, “Will you?”

“!!!” Wu Ruo roared shyly, “I mean using hands.”

Hei Xuanyi pursed his lips and didn’t say a word. Obviously he didn’t want to do it with hands.

Wu Ruo lied back on his chest and whispered, “I am not ready yet.”

Although they had sex in last life, they had a terrible marriage. However, in this life, since it was unlikely that they would get divorced, they would have sex eventually. But Wu Ruo wanted to take it slow.

Hei Xuanyi’s lips curved upward a bit.

He was not ready YET, which meant that he didn’t object. He could wait.

He got up and put on a cloak, then wrapped Wu Ruo with another cloak to take him to clean their bodies.

Early the next morning, Wu Ruo felt strong stares from three pairs of strange eyes which were impossible to ignore, one from Hei Gan, one from Hei Xin, and one from Hei Xuantang who was sitting on the other side of the table.

Wu Ruo put down the spoon after having two mouthful of the porridge, “Xuantang, why are you staring me? Is there anything wrong with me?”

“Did you sleep well last night?” Hei Xuantang teased him while giving him a wink.

Hei Xuanyi’s hand paused in the air as he was about to pick some food and gave it a look at Wu Ruo.

Wu Ruo didn’t get the hint, “I slept pretty well. But I felt like I was knocked in the neck. It hurts a bit.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

“…” Hei Xuantang.