chapter 138: I Have a Secret for You (2)

A strong wind blew in the yard all of sudden. Two shadows, one in white while the other in black, showed up in the air. The one in white had a half human face and fleshless bone on the other half. His human half face looked incredibly strange. The face of the one in black was full of black runes, which was intimidating.

“Are you from Ghost clan?” Wu Ruo asked, narrowing his eyes.

They launched an attack directly at Wu Ruo without answering him.

Since Wu Ruo hadn’t started to do physical exercises right after he lost some weight. Therefore, his moves were not powerful enough to hurt the other side a bit.

Hei Xuanyi raised his eyebrows.

As far as he had learned, Wu Ruo had never learned sword skills before he lost his weight. But now he was pretty good at it, unlike a beginner at all.

Wu Ruo quickly took a few steps back as he knew that what his own problem was, and cast the spell as he swung the sword, “Kun, Qian, Xun, Zhen, Kan, Li, Gen, Dui…”

A big golden light in the shape of Eight Diagrams was formed in front of Wu Ruo, “Slay evil…”

The Eight Diagrams light was launched right at the two shadows.

The ghosts in white and in black sneered. With a slight tap of their fingertips, the Eight Diagrams light was broken, “Your spiritual power is not strong enough. Your Eight Diagrams Evil Slaying formation is much weaker than Wu Chenzi’s.”

Wu Ruo stumbled back because he had drunk too much. He gave a faint smile, “Is that so?”

At this time, a gold light flashed again in the center of the broken Eight Diagrams and enveloped the two ghosts suddenly.

The two ghosts were mortified. They already got sucked in by the light before they could react.

Bam! The light turned into a golden bell and landed on the ground.

Wu Ruo moved forward and chanted while holding the bell, “This is what you get when you look down upon your enemy! Hum! How dare you belittle me? I’ll never let you out.”

He had noticed that he was not a match of the other party at all. Therefore, he distracted their attention to the Eight Diagrams but actually planned to take them down with a magic weapon.

Hei Xuanyi went forward to hold him up.

“Am I awesome or not?” Wu Ruo smiled drunkenly.

“Mm.” Hei Xuanyi was impressed how quick-witted he could be as a new hand.

“I will be more awesome in the future, even surpass Wu Chenzi some day.” Wu Ruo patted on his chest to brag.

Hei Xuanyi steadied him with one arm while withdrew the magic weapon with the other to let the two ghosts out.

“Why? Why did you let them out?”

Once the two ghosts were released, they immediately knelt down in front of Hei Xuanyi, “Our apologies, lord. We underestimated him. Please punish us.”

They had never expected an inexperienced cultivator could be so cunny. And they underestimated Wu Ruo because they didn’t sense much power from him.

Looking at the drunk Wu Ruo, Hei Xuanyi said, “Hei Yin, Hei Yang, from now on he is your master too.”

The two ghosts knelt down and saluted to Wu Ruo, “Greetings, my lady.”

“So you are acquaintances…” Wu Ruo burped and the next second, vomited everything he ate tonight on the two ghosts.

Hei Yin and Hei Yang…

“Since you are some old friends, you wouldn’t mind me vomiting on you, would you?”

“…” Under Hei Xuanyi’s hard stare, Hei Yin and Hei Yang , “No, we don’t.”

Wu Ruo got on Hei Xuanyi’s back and said, “Hei Xuanyi, I want to go to bed now.”

Hei Xuanyi carried him to the bathroom for a bath and then held him onto the bed.

Wu Ruo felt asleep as soon as he touched his bed.

Hei Xuanyi closed his eyes as well. But all of sudden, he was awakened as he felt that Wu Ruo suddenly sat up as if he had a nightmare.

He opened his eyes and saw Wu Ruo panting, “Did you have a nightmare?”

Wu Ruo could not tell it was the truth or dream for the time being. After quite a while, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, “I dreamed of two ghosts, one in black and the other in white…”

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

“Are you talking about us, my lady?” Two shadows suddenly showed up by their bed.

Wu Ruo got excited at the sight of them, “Yes, it’s you.”

He not only dreamed of them, he himself also turned into a ghost. And then they became friends. Finally his body went transparent, which was inexplicably frightening because he was panicked for disappearing like that. Then he woke out of fear.

“My lady, finally you can see us now.” Hei Yang grinned eerily.

Wu Ruo still couldn’t collect himself, looking at the two of them.

“You couldn’t see us before is because your spiritual power is not high enough.” Hei Yin explained.

“Are your names Hei Yang and Hei Yan?” Wu Ruo asked as he rubbed his own face.

The two ghosts froze a bit and then nodded.

“Hei Yang has a hobby of stealing women’s bellybands and Hei Yin likes Hei Yang but has no guts to tell him.” Wu Ruo continued.

“!!!” Hei Yang.

“!!!” Hei Yin.

Hei Xuanyi asked as he had a good look at the facial expressions of the two ghosts, “How did you know?”

“Isn’t it you who told him?” Hei Yang and Hei Yin asked at the same time.

No way!

Neither of them had ever told anyone about their privacy. Even their lord didn’t know. How could Wu Ruo ever know?