chapter 182: Your Thing Gets Hard (2)

Wu Ruo chuckled. He ate the porridge while he was helping Hei Xuanyi with ejaculation. He whispered into Hei Xuanyi's ear and blew breath into it, "read more books these days and learn more sex tricks. Don't hurt me when we do it."

Their first time in last life was not pleasant at all because both of them were virgins and had no relevant knowledge at all. The sex hurt and his butthole bled. He had had to take painkillers afterwards. Otherwise, he might need to stay in bed for a few days to recover.

Hei Xuanyi had to control his pants and squinted, "Are you challenging me to do it right now?"

"Great! You are very welcome." Wu Ruo speeded up masturbating.

Hei Xuanyi held him against his body and finally ejaculated. He kissed him on the lips.

Wu Ruo asked, resting his head on Hei Xuanyi's shoulder, "I kind of heard Xi said I had slept for two days when I barely woke up."

Hei Xuanyi tightened his hug and said yes.

Two days ago, Wu Ruo collapsed on the bed suddenly, which really scared him. He couldn't imagine how heartbroken it would be if it happened again. And he had already came up with a plan to deal with Wu Weixue.

"Does it mean that my uncles are going to arrive the city tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow afternoon probably."

"You should send more people to protect them from Wu Chenzi. He might ambush them before they enter the city."

"I will." Hei Xuanyi had already had a plan.

Early in the next morning after breakfast, Ling Mohan came to visit with an imperial edict. He tossed the edit to Wu Ruo and said, "this is the imperial edit you asked for."

"They haven't come here yet and you already get the imperial edict for me. You are very efficient." Wu Ruo said with a smile.

"I asked for it the next day after the State Master's banquet in case anything goes wrong." Ling Mohan snorted.

And then he said seriously, "I also investigated my father's doctor and it turns out that he works for my second younger brother."

Ling Mohan roared and swatted the table, "how dare he! He is a spy!"

That was what Wu Ruo had anticipated, "what are you going to deal with the doctor?"

"I am not going to anything for now before alerting them." Ling Mohan asked Wu Ruo, "how do you know there is anything wrong with the doctor?"

"I don't know that. I don't know who the doctor is. But I do know your father is in a bad health situation because I happen to know medical stuff."

Ling Mohan was surprised, "you know medical skills? And you can tell my father's problem with one look. It means you are very good at it."

"Not very good."

"Can you cure my father?" Ling Mohan asked.

Wu Ruo shook his head, "I am not qualified to get access to the palace. You'd better hire other qualified doctors and share their diagnosis with me. I will see how your father is doing from their diagnosis."

"What if the other doctors I hire still work for my brother?"

Wu Ruo rolled his eyes at him, "as a crown prince, you are useless. But don't worry. I can tell if the doctors are lying or not."

Ling Mohan didn't mind Wu Ruo's inappropriate manners to a crown prince as Wu Ruo had done it quite often, "alright. I will hire another doctor. Right. I heard that Wu Weixue came to make a mess here. What happened? Why did she get seriously hurt and you went unconscious?"

Wu Ruo told him what happened that day, "my guess is that Wu Weixue might be controlled by someone's spell or bewitched worms."

Ling Mohan nodded, "I agree with you. Otherwise, as proud as Wu Weixue, there is no way she could write romantic poems or harass someone else's husband. This is so not her. But who would cast a spell on her?"

"Have no clue. But there is one thing I am sure. We are the target."

"You should be more careful for what's happening. Just let me know if you need any help."

"Good." Wu Ruo said, "by the way, aren't you worried that Wu family might have a second thought of our relationship since you come visit us in public? Is it ok for them to know I am on your side?"

Ling Mohan sneered, "the entire city knows that I hate Wu family the most, even their distant families. So the only possibility is that I come here to laugh at you after you suffer all of these. It never occurred to them that we have already become partners."

"Are you coming simply to give me this imperial edict?"

"Yes. But I also want to know how you are going to deal with Wu family."

Wu Ruo squinted and snorted, "I will start with Wu Weixue. How dare she have a feeling for my man!"

"If you didn't pretend to faint two days ago, Wu family would have definitely come to confront you."

"..." Wu Ruo.

He didn't pretend to faint. He actually did. But he had no intention to correct Ling Mohan.

Ling Mohan left after he and Wu Ruo discussed how they would contact each other in the future.

It was when that Wu Ruo opened the imperial edict and made sure that the edict said to his advantage before he put it into the storage space.