chapter 04: He Is very Unlucky

Wu Ruo’s heart sunk.

The reason why he followed Wu Yu was because he assumed Wu Yu might have something to do with the boys. Because Wu Yu happened to be there and help him whenever Yu Tianbao bullied him.

In last life, he was particularly grateful to Wu Yu who saved him when he was bullied. But it never occurred to him that it might not be coincidences. Now that he knew, he had to be more prudent.

Wu Yu didn’t know that Wu Ruo was stalking him. He and the boys walked into the alley.

Wu Ruo dragged his heavy body and tried to keep his panting low, moved slowly to a yard which was on the other side of wall. It was a side yard where almost no one visited. Therefore, no one would notice how strangely Wu Ruo behaved.

On the other side of the wall, Yu Tianbao whispered, “master Yu, have you borrowed the Holy Ice Seal?”

“No.” Wu Yu put on a long face.

“How come?” Yu Tianbao raised his voice, “but you used to borrow magic weapons after you help that bloody fat guy.”

“Today is the first day that loser returns home after he gets married. Wu Qianqing was too happy to care about me. When I was trying to borrow the seal, the loser interrupted me. So I failed.” Wu Yu said.

“How dare that bloody fat guy ruin your plan. What are you going to do next?”

“Now we should try another way to borrow the seal.”

“Since that fat guy is married now, we don’t have many chances to bully him. But he is very unlucky to marry a man. What a joke!”

“He is unlucky indeed. But it is not the loser who the Hei family wants to marry.” Wu Yu sneered.

“Huh?” Yu Tianbao, Jiang Xiaoliang and Pan Feng was surprised, “then who else?”

Wu Yu had no intention to disclose the secret of his family, so he changed the subject, “we should go have fun.”

“You got it.”

On the other side of the wall, Wu Ruo’s body was shivering because of anger. He clenched his fists, letting his nails hurting his hands.

It turned out Ruan Zhizheng was right. The Wu clan had already turned back at them. Wu Yu called him and his father “loser” and “Wu Qianqing” privately. It was easy to know that he didn’t respect them as a family at all.

He had been so blind to consider those who harmed his family as good men and lent out all magic weapons.

In fact, once they had borrowed weapons, they had never returned it. Later after his old brother and sister died, no one could use the weapons they lent out. That was why his father didn’t ask them to return the weapons. Come to think of it, if all his family died, no one shouldn’t have to return a single weapon.

But in this life, he would let them win.

Wu Ruo sneered.

Some of the magic weapons were earned by his family at the risk of his life. And some were his mother’s dowry. He had to take them back. But he had to make a good plan to take them back in a decent way.

Wu Ruo didn’t know how he returned to Shuqing Yard. But when he heard laughter, he was already in the yard.

“Ruo, you are back.” Wu Zhu ran toward him and support him at the sight of him.

“Brother.” Wu Xi ran quickly to the other side of Wu Ruo and helped him walking into the room. Her smiling eyes sparkled at the sight of Wu Ruo.

Tears came out of Wu Ruo’s eyes as he saw his family who had died for many years. He swore again to himself that he would hunt down those who killed his family.