chapter 85: Your Wife Is Bullying Me (1)

“You deserve it, you son of a bitch!” Liu Xiaoru kicked the fainted Wu Da really hard, put on her clothes and walked out.

Suddenly, a shadow rushed from nowhere.

Liu Xiaoru was startled. As she was about to scream, that person hurriedly said, “It’s me, sister-in-law.”

“How could you walk without making a sound? You almost scared me to death.” She calmed herself down as she thumped her chest.

“Was it young master Wu Zhu who just stepped out of your room?”

“Who else could it be? He knows about you and Wu Yu. He came to question your elder brother and threatened your elder brother to kill him if he didn’t tell the truth. So I could only confess to save your elder brother.”

“How can you admit it? We are going to lose our jobs in Wu family.” Wu Xiao said anxiously.

“But if I didn’t, he would probably be gone to find you and you would be the next one suffering.”

“Sister-in-law, are you worried about me?” Wu Xiao looked inside the room and found that Wu Da was still lying on the floor in coma. He chuckled, held Liu Xiaoru’s hand, walked into a dark corner and pinched her against the wall, kissed her on the lips.

Liu Xiaoru held her hand against his chest to stop him, “Come on. Your brother is still lying on the floor.”

“Leave him alone.” Wu Xiao grabbed her bosoms.

Liu Xiaoru moaned, “But what about your wife? Also forget about her?”

Wu Xiao squeezed those two lumps a bit tighter and lowered his voice, “I told her that I’d go to the bathroom. We’d better take the chance before my brother wakes up.”

Liu Xiaoru smiled seductively.

Neither of them noticed the person who was standing at a corner nearby. It was Chen Xi’er, Wu Xiao’s wife, who was checking on what was going on.

Chen Xi’er sneered as she heard the gasp at the corner and murmured, “Those two brothers are exactly two assholes.” And then she turned around and went back to her own room.

Wu Zhu went back to Hei Mansion directly after he left Wu Da’s yard.

Guan Tong asked anxiously as he didn’t look good, face gloomy, eyes reddened, “Zhu, did you find that person?”

The others all looked at him with concerns.

“Yes, kind of.” Wu Zhu said using a hoarse voice.

“Kind of. What do you mean?” Wu Qianqing asked.

Wu Ruo signaled Shiyuan to pour a cup of hot tea for Wu Zhu.

Wu Zhu gave a look at Wu Qianqing, took a sip of the tea and said, “I don’t want to talk about it for now.”

Wu Qianqing frowned because he could tell from the look his son just gave at him that his son didn’t want to tell him the truth.

“Fine. You can keep it to yourself. It’s good enough that you know who that is. Oh right. Butler Hei told us that your training journey will be a lot safer if you know who that person is. So, Zhu, you have to beware of that person and keep distance from this person far away. You get it?” Guan Tong comforted him and then turned to Wu Ruo, “Ruo, it’s getting late. You dad and I should go back home now.”

“OK. Shiyuan, see my parents out for me.” Wu Ruo nodded.

“Yes.” Shiyuan gestured the family to go first.

Wu Ruo’s lips curved upward as he watched them leave. He was very happy at this moment because he was no longer worried since his family, especially his big brother, finally found Wu Yu was a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

At this time, Hei Xin, who was holding Eggie’s hand, Hei Xuanyi, and Hei Gan walked in.

“Daddy.” Eggie trotted toward Wu Ruo using his two little legs, looked up at him and asked, “Daddy, you are snickering. Did you do something bad?”

Hei Xin was amused by the kid’s childish joke.

“…” Wu Ruo pinched his little face, “so your smile is so innocent and sweet. Does it mean that you have done many good things?”

Eggie pouted and embraced Hei Xuanyi’s leg and complained, “Father, your wife is bullying me.”

Hei Xuanyi held the boy in his arms, flattened his messy hair and said flatly, “for what I see, your daddy would already feel appreciated if you don’t bully him.”

Wu Ruo gave the kid that proud look as Hei Xuanyi was defending him.

“You, you are working hand in glove with father.” Eggie pouted and said unhapplily.

“Who taught you that? Why are you misusing words?” Wu Ruo was speechless.

Hei Xin blushed with shame.

He also didn’t know where the little master had learned those words from.

Hei Gan who was standing next to Hei Xuanyi said suddenly, wearing no expression, “Every morning after breakfast, he would ride Cuckoo to Zuiyue Restaurant to steal food, and spend the entire morning on the roof of the restaurant eating the food while listening to storyteller’s stories. After lunch break, he would go to the theater to watch shows. After dinner, he would go to brothels to listen to music played by the girls. His every life is tightly-scheduled and full of activities.”

So let alone just a few phrases, Eggie could even remember those stories and hum those songs. Even he, the one who was responsible to pick up the young boy from outside, could already recite those stories fluently. Even worse, even he himself could not remember how many times he had been kissed by the girls in the brothels.

“…” Hei Xin.

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

“…” Wu Ruo.