chapter 181: Your Thing Gets Hard (1)

"Hei Xuanyi, don't go! I don't want to leave you." Wu Ruo was heartbroken as he watched Hei Xuanyi leaving.

"Wu Ruo, don't ruin our effort. Protect your family when you go back to the past. You and Hei Xuanyi will live happily." The strange master started to cast spells. The formation swirled swiftly and then Wu Ruo lost his consciousness.

"Ruo! Ruo!"

Wu Ruo heard upset cries from distance. It sounded like his father, his mother, and Hei Xuanyi. He got anxious when he recognized Hei Xuanyi's voice and tried very hard to open his eyes, "Hei Xuanyi. Hei Xuanyi."

"Xuanyi, he is saying your name. Answer him." It was Guan Tong's voice.

"Wu Weixue is such an evil! Just because of her, my brother is suffering from this. Look. He is crying." It was Wu Xi's voice.

Wu Ruo could feel that someone was holding his hand so tightly as though he was so afraid to lose him. He also wiped his tears as he said with a worrying husky sound, "Ruo, come on. Wake up. I am right here."

Wu Ruo tried his best to open his eyes because he didn't want Hei Xuanyi to worry and feel sad about him. And he managed to open his eyes and saw a few pairs of smiling but tearing eyes and Hei Xuanyi's tearing eyes.

"Ruo, finally you wake up." Guan Tong sobbed.

Wu Qiantong also sobbed, "good that you wake up. The doctor said that you will be fine as long as you wake up."

Wu Xi wiped her tears and breathed a sigh of relief, "Ruo, we are worried about you sick."

Eggie, holding by Hei Xin, cried, "daddy, hug me. I want a hug."

"Not now. He will hug you when he feels better." Hei Xin comforted him.

Jixi snorted, glancing at Wu Ruo, "I told you that he will be fine. You didn't believe me."

"But he has been in a coma for two days. Of course we are worried." Wu Xi said.

Hei Gan shoved the doctor to the bedside, "examine his body."

"He is very healthy." The doctor felt Wu Ruo's pulse.

"Why did he faint?"

"I told you before. Probably because of emotional stimulation." The doctor had to repeat.

"It's all because of that bad woman." Wu Ruo roared.

"Don't mention it again in case your brother has to go through the whole thing all over again." Wu Qianqing snorted.

"Ruo, are you really alright?" Hei Xuanyi asked, holding Wu Ruo's hands.

It took Wu Ruo a long time to come back to senses. He said weakly, holding Hei Xuanyi's hand, "I'm fine."

His voice was particularly hoarse as if he hadn't spoken in ten years.

"He needs the most now is sleep. We should leave him alone." Hei Xin suggested.

"Then we should go now." Guan Tong nodded.

"Ruo, we will come and see you tomorrow." Everyone left the room.

Wu Ruo fixed his eyes on Hei Xuanyi. Tears came out of his eyes. Now he knew that Hei Xuanyi and the strange master changed his destiny and sent him to the past when he and Hei Xuanyi was nearly married. Now he knew that he and Hei Xuanyi had once been in deep love. Now he knew he had once loved Hei Xuanyi so much.

Hei Xuanyi wiped his tears off and asked tenderly, "are you not feeling good?"

"I am fine." Wu Ruo stroke his face, fondling his eyebrows, nose and lips. He couldn't help thinking of Hei Xuanyi from last life.

His Xuanyi. His man.

His Xuanyi had been left alone in last life. He must feel much sadder than him.

Hei Xuanyi held the crying Wu Ruo into his arm, "why are you crying?"

Wu Ruo shook his head and hugged him tightly, "Xuanyi..."

"Huh?" Hei Xuanyi kissed his forehead.

Wu Ruo looked up at him. He felt complicated deep inside because this Hei Xuanyi and Hei Xuanyi from last life were the same person. But he was not sure if he should feel guilty about loving the man hugging him.

No! This is not right. He can't think like this. They are the one person. There is no difference between them.

Hei Xuanyi kissed Wu Ruo on his tearing eyelashes, "would you like to eat something?"

"I'd rather take a bath first." Wu Ruo said.

"You can have both at the same time." Hei Xuanyi carried him to the bathroom, undressed him, and put him into the bathtub. Then he went to bring a bowl of porridge and put it next to the tub.

"Come and join me." Wu Ruo said.

Hei Xuanyi raised his eyebrow, took off his clothes and stepped into the tub.

Wu Ruo approached him and kissed him.

Hei Xuanyi was turned as he felt Wu Ruo's silky skin.

Wu Ruo reached downward, "Xuanyi, let's have sex."

"..." Hei Xuanyi took a deep breath and almost couldn't control himself, "Not now. You are very fragile now. We will do it when you get better."

"But your things already gets hard."

"Leave it." Hei Xuanyi scooped a spoonful of porridge for Wu Ruo.