chapter 100: His Younger Brother Comes (2)

His husband’s younger brother is a masochist for sure!

Holding Eggie in his arms, Hei Xuantang asked, “But who is he? Why does he look so much like you?”

“He is the little master, son of the master.” Hei Xin said smilingly.

“What?” Hei Xuanyi was shocked, “Be is my big brother’s son? When was he born? How could I not know about it? Do mom and dad know about it? Do you come here to…”

“Shut up.” Hei Xuanyi face fell as he roared.

Wu Ruo raised his eyebrows because he had a feeling that Hei Xuantang was about to say something he didn’t know but Hei Xuanyi stopped him.

Hei Xuanyi could only keep his mouth shut since he sensed that Hei Xuanyi was not in the good mood

At that time, dishes were brought in.

“Eat.” Hei Xuanyi said flatly.

“Ok.” Hei Xuantang quickly picked up the chopsticks and craved the food like a refugee who hadn’t eaten for ages. Just for a short time, he had swept all the food on the table.

Wu Ruo and Eggie were frozen there. They barely had five bites since the start of the lunch.

“Master Xuantang, how long have you not had any food?” Hei Xin asked worriedly.

Hei Xuantang made a hiccup, “I haven’t had anything since last night.”

When he came to Gaoling town, he was planning to visit his big brother after he had dinner at Zuiyue Restaurant. But he was taken away by his guards since he took Eggie for his big brother by mistake. Therefore he had to find his big brother before he could have a bite.

“Are you full? If not, I will tell the kitchen to make more for you.”

“Yeah, I am full.” Hei Xuantang looked around, “Ge, where is my sister-in-law?”

“Master Xuantang, this is his lordship’s wife, also your sister-in-law.” Hei Xin introduced Wu Ruo.

Hei Xuantang was surprised. The man was so beautiful, the most beautiful person he had ever seen except for his big brother. “He is my sister-in-law. But isn’t he a…”

Speaking of which, he realized something and instantly shut his mouth.

Hei Xin assumed what he was curious about and explained, “He was fat because of the bewitched worm in his body. Now the bewitched worm has been removed. That’s why he loses so much weight.”

“That’s great!” Hei Xuantang put his hand on Wu Ruo’s shoulder, “Then my big brother doesn’t need to…”

Pa~ Hei Xuanyi hurled the chopsticks on the table and said heavily, “Follow me to the study.”

“Yes.” Hei Xuantang whispered into Wu Ruo’s ear, “Wait for me. I’ve got a gift for you.”

Hei Xuanyi scanned the arm around Wu Ruo’s shoulder and walked out of the hall.

Hei Xuantang caught up in a hurry.

Wu Ruo frowned, “Uncle Xin, is he really your master’s younger brother?”

“Yes.” Hei Xin said smilingly, “He is outgoing. Hope you wouldn’t mind.”

“I am totally fine.” Wu Ruo smiled.

Hei Xin smiled and said no more, looking in the direction out of the hall worryingly. Why did Hei Xuantang come all of a sudden?

Hei Xuantang and Hei Xuanyi came to the study.

“What are you doing here?” Hei Xuanyi asked directly.

Hei Xuantang stopped smiling and no longer performed so stupid like before, “The gate is about to close in half a month.”

“Half a month? Isn’t it supposed to close at least one month later?” Hei Xuanyi frowned.

“It’s a sudden notice. The Great Spirit Master sent me to find you in case that you can’t go back in time.” Hei Xuantang said seriously.

“Did he explain why?”

“No, he didn’t.” Hei Xuantang pulled out a small medicine bottle from his pocket and handed it to Hei Xuanyi, “He told me to give you this. There is only one year’s dosage in it.”

Hei Xuanyi took the bottle and asked, “Does it mean I should wait for one more year to go back?”

“Yes. He said that you should lose no time.”

Grabbing the bottle tightly, Hei Xuanyi said, “If I can make it quick, I wouldn’t have wasted so much time here.”

“Therefore…” Hei Xuantang grinned, “the Great Spirit Master sent me to help you.”

“I already feel lucky enough if you don’t make troubles for me.” Hei Xuanyi sneered.

Hei Xuantang argued, “Big brother, do me need to be so harsh? It’s true that you are better at many things than me. But you have to admit that I am better than you at some other things.”

“It’s true that you are better at making troubles than me.”

“Do you really have to hurt me like that? Fine. You win this time.” Hei Xuantang chuckled, “Can you tell me what’s going on with the kid who so assembles you? Who is his mother?”

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

“Mom and dad never expect that you would have your own children of all this life. But you surprise us to have such a two-year-old child. But does Wu Ruo have a problem with you having a child with another woman? If he does, what…”

“You talk too much.” Hei Xuanyi had no intention to talk with him, so he directly walked out of the study.

Hei Xuantang hurriedly followed behind.

When they were about to get in the hall, Hei Xuanyi stopped and warned Hei Xuantang, “Never tell anyone about things of our clan or why we are here. No one! You heard me?”

Hei Xuantang nodded hard.